Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New guy looking for things to get up in airsoft!

:

General

Old August 17th, 2017, 22:14   #1
JasonFett

New guy looking for things to get up in airsoft!

Hey my names Jason. I'm new into airsoft. Really new. Doing research and looking at stuff. Just wanting to see what everyone's opinion is on different types of guns and what is a good beginner set up. Possibly sites that are good to deal with too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JasonFett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:59   #2
devbro

where do you live? The best would be to find a local arena to play. they tend to have rental equipment. If you are in toronto, Siege is having a yard sale next week.

Aside from the usuals it is a good idea to get Age Verified (AV'ed) to get access to local market here. Do you due deligence, youtube and read before you buy anything. It took me 3 months to buy my first gun so you do the same. take your time.
VFC M4 MK18
CYMA AK47
TM MP5 First gen Rare find
TM MP5A5 with swordfish 2004
devbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 09:01   #3
JasonFett

Quote:
Originally Posted by devbro View Post
where do you live? The best would be to find a local arena to play. they tend to have rental equipment. If you are in toronto, Siege is having a yard sale next week.

Aside from the usuals it is a good idea to get Age Verified (AV'ed) to get access to local market here. Do you due deligence, youtube and read before you buy anything. It took me 3 months to buy my first gun so you do the same. take your time.

I live up around the north bay Sudbury area. I'm 26 so yeah I'll definitely get verified then. Good to know it took you a little longer to find a gun makes me feel better about taking my time.

Old August 18th, 2017, 18:26   #4
skalnok

Little bit far for you but games in Wasaga beach and Barrie paintball every Sunday
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 18:27   #5
JasonFett

Quote:
Originally Posted by skalnok View Post
Little bit far for you but games in Wasaga beach and Barrie paintball every Sunday

Oh wow really. I used to play paintball in Sudbury on a team and would travel there for matches. I'd definitely like to do that once I get everything together!

Old August 21st, 2017, 00:46   #6
skalnok

Awesome! Ever Sunday from March/April until October.

Rules are generally semi only unless you have a saw. 400fps with .2g bbs and bio only. ( You can use whatever weight you want, just as long as it chrono at 400 with the .2g bb
skalnok is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General