Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Luggage

:

Gear Discussion

Old March 15th, 2011, 21:56   #1
HeadlessChicken

Airsoft Luggage

I generally pack a lot of stuff to take with me to games (another good excuse to put together a "lite" loadout) and its becoming exceedingly difficult transporting my stuff.

Now for a while, I've been looking at the Airsoft Surgeon Warrior Bag off Redwolf that is selling for $100 on clearance...but factor in shipping on a 6kg item and it easily tips the scale at $250. I sort of figured that if I'm going to spend that kind of money on a piece of luggage, why not buy locally. Well I haven't found many gun bags on wheels that can match the dimensions as the warrior bag. Closest thing I found was Uncle Mike's Wheeled Duffel Bag off 911Supply for $100. Or I could just get a cheap rolling piece of luggage and maybe sew in my own straps? Though I'm not the best at sewing.

I'm sort of scratching my head over this, anyone here have experience using and/or acquiring luggage specifically made for firearms/airsoft locally?
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:01   #2
FOX_111
Le Roi des poissons d'avril

I solved this problem by using a TAD gear (replica) backpack that fit everything but my rifle and armor in. That way I make 1 trip to my car with all my shit in hands. Once on the field, I gear up and use the same bag to carry my stuff on the field. The only thing I still need is a hard rifle case to transport the larger weapons to the car. Everything else is not dead weight.

I can also carry my rifle on the backpack, or a helmet.

Vérificateur d'âge: Terrebonne
FOX_111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:01   #3
thpethalK
ksuechuc

Get a big pelican case...j/k

What do you carry with you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyissue View Post
Saying that you are trying to prevent bad Airsoft publicity while generating negitave Airsoft publicity on a nationally monitored Firearm web site is like fucking for Virginity.
thpethalK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:09   #4
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Why not get a black or brown hockey gear bag? Most of the new ones have wheels and can hold an incredable about of gear.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:14   #5
HeadlessChicken

oy, I think I'd looks a little suspicious in public. Everything must be kept out of sight so this won't work for me but thanks for the quick response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuechuc View Post
Get a big pelican case...j/k

What do you carry with you?
I've been cutting back. I use to carry a GBBR M4, MP7 GBB, sometimes both my pistols, and an AEG M4 as backup/rental. I cut the AEG since no one rents from me and 1 pistol. All require mags, gas, BBs, and matching gear. All this easily goes into 1 rifle bag and 1 duffel bag but I sometimes also have to compete with stairs. This of course is subject to change as I get new toys, try new loadouts, scenario changes, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
Why not get a black or brown hockey gear bag? Most of the new ones have wheels and can hold an incredable about of gear.
Something I never considered...only because I've never played hockey. I'll look into it.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:37   #6
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
I'm using my hockey bag as well. Discret and can hold everything. Plus, the side pouches are great for keeping BBs, mags and batts out of the main compartment.

"WHEN I DIE
BURY ME
UPSIDE DOWN
SO THE WORLD
CAN KISS MY ASS"
-Platoon

Boyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:48   #7
DuffMan

Send a message via ICQ to DuffMan Send a message via MSN to DuffMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
+1 Just get a big duffle or something.

"He resisted. I asked him to comply."
"Telling him to 'eat it, bitch' is not really a request."
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:50   #8
faithless

I have always thinking to buy a double soft guitar bag for my rifles.

Yet I use my hockey bag most time.
faithless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 22:53   #9
thpethalK
ksuechuc

A tad pricey, but you may want to look into getting a deployment bag. Most higher end ones are capable of holding 2 M4s, armor, helmet and whatever other accessories you need (DBT deployment bag). If you're looking for a bit smaller but still fully capable, you might look into the TAG Large Cargo Bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyissue View Post
Saying that you are trying to prevent bad Airsoft publicity while generating negitave Airsoft publicity on a nationally monitored Firearm web site is like fucking for Virginity.
thpethalK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2011, 23:02   #10
shadow_matter

Send a message via MSN to shadow_matter
Double hard case for primary and secondary. Large hockey duffle for mags and everything else.

Hard case $50, $30 if on sale.
Duffle - find in garage/basement/storage space?

"I play airsoft, yes yes..."

shadow_matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011, 00:17   #11
Cico

I use a standard cf duffel plus my rifle bag or if i need to take it somewhere in public(ie on a bus or into work as i don't like leaving my guns in the truck) i use a RBK hockey bag with a stick that i cut the shaft off and have it sticking out the side of the zipper so it looks just like i'm going to or from hockey.(the stick comes in handy when needing to support a shelter half out doors if i cant get under a tent.)
A number of camo players just walked around with guns on their backs or hanging down with no kill indicators on them and expected players to know they are dead. I'm assuming most of these players drive BMW's and refuse to use the indicators because they know where they are going.
Cico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011, 00:35   #12
Brian McIlmoyle
8=======D

I pack everything into a plastic rubbermaid bin.
bungie it closed , and it is easy to transport and protects stuff from crushing in a packed truck.
once on site the bin goes in the SZ, good thing is .. if it starts to rain it's waterproof.

For short games.. everything fits, including the weapon,

I have a larger bin I take when hosting... it fits everything

And an even bigger one if I am doing on site training.. I have a large STANLEY wheeled bin that can hold 15 guns and accessories.
Toronto Downtown Age Verifier

OPERATION WOODSMAN

If the tongue could cut as the sword does, the dead would be infinite

Last edited by Brian McIlmoyle; March 16th, 2011 at 10:04..
Brian McIlmoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011, 00:53   #13
Darklen
Administrator

I use a Pelican 1650 case for my gear, Crappy tire gun cases for the hardware, real steel ammo boxes for BB's.
Old March 16th, 2011, 10:29   #14
DuffMan

Send a message via ICQ to DuffMan Send a message via MSN to DuffMan
Or, if you want to be really baller, get a Christian Dior 14K gold plated guitar case and a black LV Epi weekender.

"He resisted. I asked him to comply."
"Telling him to 'eat it, bitch' is not really a request."
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011, 10:47   #15
TraumaGuy

Now that's being creative with the RBK hockey bag!! Kinda weird to think about taking airsoft stuff on the bus, but clever on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cico View Post
I use a standard cf duffel plus my rifle bag or if i need to take it somewhere in public(ie on a bus or into work as i don't like leaving my guns in the truck) i use a RBK hockey bag with a stick that i cut the shaft off and have it sticking out the side of the zipper so it looks just like i'm going to or from hockey.(the stick comes in handy when needing to support a shelter half out doors if i cant get under a tent.)
TraumaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion