Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

tiger111hk

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old December 9th, 2013, 11:16   #1
itiloh

Trade Rating: 1
tiger111hk

Purchased three TM PX4 mags on Nov 1. Got shipping details and tracking number on Nov 4. The tracking number initially worked and within about a week, the package apparently arrived in Canada and was being processed. After a few days, the tracking number no longer worked. Both Canada Post and Singapore post could not find the number on their system. I was also tracking the package on my android Canada Post app and it now indicates that the tracking number is a "duplicate".

I contacted tiger111hk but they did not address any of these issues and only told me that the register air mail takes 10-20 days. So I waited. The package did not arrive. Contacted the seller through paypal. This time they said they will send a LETTER to Singapore Post (why not just call?), once again without making any attempt to explain anything. This was Dec 1. Now it's Dec 9 and still haven't heard back from tiger111kh.
itiloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2013, 11:20   #2
itiloh

sorry, not Singapore Post. it should be Hong Kong post.
Old December 25th, 2013, 20:54   #3
itiloh

Paypal dispute was opened, escalated it to a claim, and Paypal resolved the case in my favor. A refund is pending.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center