Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

MW2 USMC Loadout

:

Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi

Old August 26th, 2009, 02:45   #16
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Nice.

I preorded Halo 3 ODST myself with the extra controller (stoopid roommates eating popcorn and playing 360 at the same time... ewww greasy controllers). I remember reading somewhere (when loading Halo3?) that preorders of ODST get to use a Sgt. Johnson skin in multiplayer... not sure if that's for Halo3 or ODST, or even if I get a coupon thing in the game or not at all... I dunno... maybe I'll call EB in the morning...

I think this paycheque I'll reserve my MW2 copy too....
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 02:59   #17
McKay

Send a message via MSN to McKay Send a message via Yahoo to McKay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunk View Post
Nice.

I preorded Halo 3 ODST myself with the extra controller (stoopid roommates eating popcorn and playing 360 at the same time... ewww greasy controllers). I remember reading somewhere (when loading Halo3?) that preorders of ODST get to use a Sgt. Johnson skin in multiplayer... not sure if that's for Halo3 or ODST, or even if I get a coupon thing in the game or not at all... I dunno... maybe I'll call EB in the morning...

I think this paycheque I'll reserve my MW2 copy too....
It's for ODST's Firefight mode that the pre ordered get to use Johnson
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi