Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Another Zombie horror game...

:

Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi

Old August 15th, 2006, 16:06   #1
Greenwolf
Talraga

Send a message via MSN to Greenwolf
Another Zombie horror game...

I had another crazy zombie Idea (because I love zombie movies too), but this only works with alot of people really.

You have three (or more, depending on how many players you have) Humans, fully decked out in combats, with AEG's, and a limit of three lowcaps. They have taken shelter in a building (Let's call it a mall in honor of Dawn of the Dead), with a horde of zombies outside (must have at 8+ zombies, preferably 10+) If a zombie is hit they go back to the respawn point, alternativly they could lay down and get back up only after a 30 seconds or so. The humans have to hold the Zombies off as long as they can.

Nearby, a supply truck as tipped over spilling food, ammo, and water bottles all over the place. The Humans must go back and forth from the truck and bring supplies back to the mall. The more supplies they have, the better thier score at the end. But beware! The zombies can grab you while you'r picking up goods. You have no limmit on how many BBs you can cary, but you can only carry three low cap mags (so if you need to refil your mags you can, but it takes time and leaves you one gun short while you do.) You can bring back as much ammo as you want from the truck, but again you have to refill your mags to make it useful. Water and food = points.

Needless to say, the Zombies may not camp the truck. If a human player is touched by a zombie, he can either give up or join the Zombie side. Zombies are also too dumb to open doors or windows, so to get into the Mall they need to wait for a player to open the door and then kill him and rush inside. Zombies ARE allowed to camp the doors, but the doors should have windows overlooking them so that the Humans can clear the Zombies and get out.

Objectives:
Humans: Fend off the Zombie horde and collect as many supplies as you can.
Zombies: Eat all the humans.

Any thoughts?
Old August 15th, 2006, 16:42   #2
MrEvolution
MrChairsoft

thats a pretty cool idea. I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrail25 View Post
I'm no expert on the law, but the only victims of rape in this story are the 40 men.
MrEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2006, 16:43   #3
Zekk05

Send a message via ICQ to Zekk05 Send a message via AIM to Zekk05 Send a message via MSN to Zekk05 Send a message via Yahoo to Zekk05
1- No AEGs; pistols rifles and shotguns only. makes it harder for the humans, more attuned to the majority of zombie movies out there (i was about to say More Realistic, but who am I kidding, zombies aint real!) and also saves the zombie players from getting hosed by a million BBs over and over again (itll get very frustrating and eventually cause them to quit). Worst comes to worse, allow semi auto only.

2- the best part of a zombie game is hearing the "soldiers" scream like little girls. Give em lots of solid doors to open which they cant see through! Stuff like that will keep em on their toes and make em think.

that being said, Ive been planning a zombie game with my teammates out here in Winnipeg Manitoba for the start of october. Sign up on the MAA boards to get the details ( http://www.mb-airsoft.com ). This game is taking place in the Resident Evil universe.

Zekk05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2006, 21:00   #4
Greenwolf
Talraga

I suppose the springer rule is fair, but I think it would depend on thew number of zombies compared to humans. Another trick is make it so Zombies take multiple rounds to go "down"... I.E. they will only respond to multi-round bursts from an AEG.
Old August 16th, 2006, 02:21   #5
Zekk05

Send a message via ICQ to Zekk05 Send a message via AIM to Zekk05 Send a message via MSN to Zekk05 Send a message via Yahoo to Zekk05
who said anything about springers? Just saying that people will get frustrated eventually if theyre constantly being shot sprayed down every time. dont want ppl goin home lookin like they got attacked by a pack of wasps. (this happened at this last big game I was at actually.. the wasps. we blew their nest up with a grenade after )
Zekk05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2006, 04:41   #6
Hades

Send a message via MSN to Hades
It wopuld even be alot cooler if the zombies actually looked like zombies. I used to have a shitload of prosthetic wounds from when I worked in a halloween store though with halloween fast approaching they should become quite easy to find. best quality ones I find are Cinema Secrets. If anything happens like this in the GTA I'd be more then happy to dress up a few zombies as I spent 4 years selling and using these things back when I worked for Party City (which kept going bankrupt and changing names but hey was my first job).
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2006, 04:57   #7
Kuraitenshi

Send a message via MSN to Kuraitenshi
That game has huge potential, but it definitly suck to be an unarmed zombie shuffling into full auto fire.

Kuraitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2006, 16:14   #8
MrEvolution
MrChairsoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekk05
but who am I kidding, zombies aint real!)
You never know with todays science.
>_>
<_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrail25 View Post
I'm no expert on the law, but the only victims of rape in this story are the 40 men.
MrEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2006, 16:24   #9
War-Lock

Send a message via MSN to War-Lock
Cool

Do it at night. With humans having to wear glow sticks.

That would bring up the adenline level a bit. :tup:

But who says the humans can only have fun! i say a dead human would be one that has to be brought down by a zombie. :borg:

Just some random ideas.

War - Lock
:twisted:
War-Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2006, 20:27   #10
Greenwolf
Talraga

Tried ssomething like it with some friends (Single Human, 4 Zombies) Worked Great. Human always got taken out after awhile. We had the human in a a marked Zone where he could not leave, with a Sh*t load of guns and ammo, including 2 AEGs. The Zombies would only fall down after about 6-7 rounds to the torso, then get back up after 5 seconds. For saftey reasons the human could NOT use the AEGs below a certain range, at which point they were forced to switch to spring shotguns and pistols.

The best moment was when, during his turn, my friend tried to climb up a haystack at the back of the "no movment" zone when the zombies got way too close... we dragged him back down screaming, it felt like it was straight out of the movies.
Old August 20th, 2006, 20:54   #11
Kuraitenshi

Send a message via MSN to Kuraitenshi
there is an anual zombie walk in vancouver perhaps u could talk to some of them in reguards to getting some good costumes, some had movie quality stuff.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/vancouv...discuss/77900/

Kuraitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2006, 21:19   #12
Dr_Tinshnipz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekk05
1- No AEGs; pistols rifles and shotguns only. makes it harder for the humans, more attuned to the majority of zombie movies out there (i was about to say More Realistic, but who am I kidding, zombies aint real!) and also saves the zombie players from getting hosed by a million BBs over and over again (itll get very frustrating and eventually cause them to quit). Worst comes to worse, allow semi auto only.

2- the best part of a zombie game is hearing the "soldiers" scream like little girls. Give em lots of solid doors to open which they cant see through! Stuff like that will keep em on their toes and make em think.

that being said, Ive been planning a zombie game with my teammates out here in Winnipeg Manitoba for the start of october. Sign up on the MAA boards to get the details ( http://www.mb-airsoft.com ). This game is taking place in the Resident Evil universe.

One mag and a flash light :-( This is why I'm trained in swords :cheers:

Sounds like a cool idea, would play if there was a game in my area
Dr_Tinshnipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2006, 16:59   #13
hearty

good idea.
hearty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2006, 17:44   #14
Red Tiger

Send a message via MSN to Red Tiger
You want to play the utlimate milsim zombie theme !

Here what we had in the 7th of october at Zone 27 airsoft !

Check this thread, at the end you will see picture !

- Here what we used as a scénario this game at been played in 2 shot, 1 last year and one this year !

- AGM genetix send some Scientist in a secret lab in a canadian forest to create a biotech weapon. They had been sent with a very well organized and trained mercenary's. AGM security force ( They were 13 )

At first they were doing the security around the perimety of the secret lab with the scientist ( yes we had a base build for the game with 3 NPC to play the scientist )

the scientist were in need of various products to make the virus, so they send the AGM security force to gather the different products ( 2 snake, 3 sample of water, 1 sample of the ground, 1 tarantula, 1 rat , 1 rare special flower ) After all these ingredient were gathered the virus was finally created .

but meanwhile we had a force of 15 Canadian soldier trying to stop them to create this weapon, and at the same time we had 10 irakien soldier trying to steal the virus to strike back the US.

The game did go well, and the attack were savage and fierce, but the AGM manage to survive all these attack, and even gather all products, so at the end the virus was made !

and before everything went down, the scientist did test it on their own guards, and they went down, died. And come back to life, but as undead.

This was the end of the 1st game !

After that we had the sequel !

The virus dis spread all across canada and 90% of population died from the plague and the undead assault !

so the game begin near the scientist old base !

they were 2 Police officer lost in wood after trying to arrest a crazy women, who were keep rising up after shooting her so many times, they flee in the wood and got lost !

They were also 3 hunter, still running and shooting after one the prey they are hunting down, the poor deer had been shooted many times, but rise everytimes and keep evading them.

The AGM security forces, were killed by the testing of many virus and anti-virus, they wake up and they find many undead near them , eating the other humans bodies staked in the pit !

In this game we had :

AGM : 8 human soldier with Red Glowstick alway's visible ( so that zombie can smell them ) ( Semi only, 300 FPS only, and they had 1000 bb for the game and only 2 low-cap per player allowed )

Hunter's : 3 hunter's with Shotgun or Bolt action ( stock only 300FPS - )

Police officer : We had 2 in full police apparel ( pistol only, 2 mag, 300 fps - , 400bb for both , for the whole game )

- 14 zombie, armed only with guts and axes , sword, pick made out of foam or medieval weapons of latex.

- 2/3 Mad scientist armes with nothing but knowledge !

- Game storyline :

The game begin as the AGM humans wake up in a pit, with few zombie chewing over dead bodies, when they wake up, they had no weapons or gears. So they run like crazy till they find clubs and defeated some zombies.

They eventually reach the old labs in ruins, where thet were all injured. Thinking they prey are all dead the zombie begin to wander around, quickly the scientist that were closed around, rush to them and give them some fist aids and help them to reach the labs, they don't know why but the zombie don't go in the labs or attack the scientist.

so with the help of the scientist the AGM security force get back in shape, and begin to help find their weapon and gears with the help of the 2 policeman who finally reach the place too, after killing so many time the zombie.

At last they had their weapons and equipment and they begin to search how to cure that f%?$/$ plague.

The scientist manage to find their note back, and give them the thing to gather to create the anti-virus !

But meanwhile, the more the zombie were shot, the faster they were moving, and the faster they were coming to life !

They manage to find many ammo dumps, most of the scientist mad list to create the anti-virus bt at the end they were completly overrun and killed by the zombie !

I was so suprised, but the zombie manage to killed all arisofter without any airsoft weapon, but they claw, bites and wits.

Rules we used for this game !

- First it was a night game 16:00 to 23:00

- The ammo were supplied by the field and limited to about 100 / player, with the possibility to find more in the game ! so zombie had some on them, on in old base, of old ammo dump player had to find !

- Player's had only 1 live, no re-spawn, the only way to survive, is to be heal with a medic from the team. if not too bad. This game was survival at first and it did work.

- human had red glowstick alway's visible at the shoulder so that undead smell or sense them.

- We had search rules, you have to search the corpse 60 sec to know if anything is on him, then the player tell is anything in game is there and give it to the player searching him

- Zombie went down only on head shot and torso shot, Arm or leg did render that part useless, but still the zombie is going forward.

- zombie were aloud to use fake weapon : axe, pick, fork, etc all foam weapon.

- zombie were aloud to run, hide, think, but not to speak ! We had a evolution chart for them :
- 1st hit : 5 minute to revive, walk slowly
- 2nd hit : 4.5 min to revive, walk a bit faster
- 3rd hit : 4 min to revive, a bit faster
- and so on !

And it's was so a blast we will do a 3rd game of Red Dawn !!!

I recommanded all to try to plat these ultra roleplay game they realy worth all the effort !

check the pics in the last thread of the game Red Dawn II, in the quebec section.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showpos...&postcount=132
JF

Last edited by Red Tiger; October 24th, 2006 at 17:54..
Red Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2006, 17:49   #15
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

EXCELENT idea in my opinion and i would LOVE to try it out some day
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi