Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Walmart... and SoftAir... 56k Warning.

:

General

Old December 4th, 2006, 19:07   #121
Pvt.Mcdonnell

following the asme topic... look at this > June 6th 2005. Airsoft In The News. Sig Studios 2005
some idiot who personally are the reason airsoft suffers in canada
Pvt.Mcdonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2006, 19:34   #122
SuperCkicken

well theres another case of immature 18+, seriously how stupid can they be?
SuperCkicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2006, 19:49   #123
supersized

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephenom View Post
I would, at least Asian kids get a good beating if they do something wrong and not just sent to your room to play PS2 like NA kids.

All the more reason we need to smack our kids more when approrpriate. I know I had a good beatin waiting for me if I did something wrong. I'm sure most asian kids can vouch for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyb
Who wants a Chinese pickle?
Yuxi: Yo...count me in. Viet pickles are great too!

Manmaries: Dude a chinese pickle is when you get a blowjob from a girl while she's taking a shit. Yuxi you kinky white supremascist you!
supersized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2006, 22:19   #124
Affliction
a.k.a. Fury a.k.a. VipaMave

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersized View Post
All the more reason we need to smack our kids more when approrpriate. I know I had a good beatin waiting for me if I did something wrong. I'm sure most asian kids can vouch for that!
You fucks are retarded as hell for supporting parents beating their children.

I grew up in the United States and I bet you have absolutely no idea how humiliating it feels to:
A) Be the only person in your class to be beaten by said parent(s)
B) Be beaten or chased around in front of your friend(s) while they visit
It's very traumatic. I was a loner for the rest of my youth years and had issues coping with other people around me. Luckily I came to my senses (Halfway into my first year of Highschool, with the help of a good friend) and decided my parents were fucking idiots and carried on as normal.

What about American kids who turn out well? American parents don't typically hit their children.

Why is there a lack of manners in today's youth? No, it's not due to the lack of beating (Any beating is too much)--It's due to lack of the parents being parents.
-VM

------
On the note of topic--I went to Markville Mall's Walmart and purchased a Crosman Pulse P50 Soft Air pistol. Takes 4 AAA batteries and performs pretty well for $45. I popped off the slide and removed a piece of plastic so now it fires full auto.

You should also take note, they ASKED for my age and I HAD TO PROVIDE MY DRIVER'S LICENSE TO VERIFY AGE 18+ STATUS.
The soft air guns were however, next to the paintball section and open for all to see and touch. I went to Scarborough Town Center and the Walmart there has the soft air guns behind the paintball cabinet.
-VM

Last edited by Affliction; December 4th, 2006 at 22:26..
Affliction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2006, 22:39   #125
thephenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipaMave View Post
You fucks are retarded as hell for supporting parents beating their children.

I grew up in the United States and I bet you have absolutely no idea how humiliating it feels to:
A) Be the only person in your class to be beaten by said parent(s)
B) Be beaten or chased around in front of your friend(s) while they visit
It's very traumatic. I was a loner for the rest of my youth years and had issues coping with other people around me. Luckily I came to my senses (Halfway into my first year of Highschool, with the help of a good friend) and decided my parents were fucking idiots and carried on as normal.

What about American kids who turn out well? American parents don't typically hit their children.

Why is there a lack of manners in today's youth? No, it's not due to the lack of beating (Any beating is too much)--It's due to lack of the parents being parents.
-VM
Pssssh, if you stopped doing stupid things or getting poor grades, your parents wouldn't beat you. If they beat the crap out of your for nothing, than you might be the odd case. Asian parents might beat their kids, but they don't beat them for the hell of it as if they were drunk or high on drugs. They beat with a reason to punish, and not to relieve stress.

American kids that turns out well? I guess they are the odd ones that got beatings from their parents.

Parents now a days are both working during the day, and can only spend so little time with the children. With that in mind, it's kinda hard to lecture your kid for 2hrs on something he/she did wrong. Beating him would solve it in seconds!

ie. Kid shoot brother/sister with a softair gun, beat the kid so he won't do it again!
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2006, 01:08   #126
Rockincj

Send a message via ICQ to Rockincj Send a message via MSN to Rockincj Send a message via Skype™ to Rockincj
Heres another reason why young kids should not be given airsoft guns. Watch what he does in the end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwDq4K1G7VM
Old December 5th, 2006, 06:36   #127
Greylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCkicken View Post
well theres another case of immature 18+, seriously how stupid can they be?
At 18+, the laws bite HIM, not his daddy.
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2006, 16:35   #128
shadow1911
Banned

Send a message via MSN to shadow1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylocks View Post
At 18+, the laws bite HIM, not his daddy.
And his stupidity bites us as an airsofting comunity.
shadow1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2006, 17:45   #129
Moderate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt.Mcdonnell View Post
following the asme topic... look at this > http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...canada+airsoft
some idiot who personally are the reason airsoft suffers in canada
lol...pellets.
Moderate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2006, 18:22   #130
counter gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockincj View Post
Heres another reason why young kids should not be given airsoft guns. Watch what he does in the end...

Another case of bad parenting. speaking of which, ppl who don't know how 2 control their kids just should not have any.
counter gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2006, 19:28   #131
Greylocks

Am I alone in being awfully tired of telling under-18 kids about the facts surrounding airsoft? Or even directing them to the FAQ they ignore? Even when the Moderators tell them, they insist on bitching.

When is that 18+ system for users here going to be implemented?

Yes, adults can be real dumb, but there are pretty simple ways to deal with that.

I'm just sick of reading about "Can my daddy buy it for me?" crap.

Mods? What's up?
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2006, 19:45   #132
Rockincj

Send a message via ICQ to Rockincj Send a message via MSN to Rockincj Send a message via Skype™ to Rockincj
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter gangsta View Post
Another case of bad parenting. speaking of which, ppl who don't know how 2 control their kids just should not have any.
agreed.
Old December 10th, 2006, 19:28   #133
Ichabod

I'm 17 and I do faster Crosman airsoft (Stinger R34 and SIG 552 fast) at a location near my house. I've found that policies and practices vary hugely between stores, I do think that these guns should be restricted to minors without parents. However, some kids are idiots and they use these things inappropriately anyway. I guess we just have to put up with it and beat em if we catch em. I think it's a fantastic sport and I'm upgrading to a 314 Super 9 Sniper Rifle, but as for kids buying the lower line of products, I don't see that there's much anybody can do about it. PS- We use safety glasses

Last edited by Ichabod; December 10th, 2006 at 19:30..
Ichabod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2006, 22:00   #134
Grave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockincj View Post

fucking kid... i hope his neibour came out with a shot gun or something
Old December 10th, 2006, 23:00   #135
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

You know what the problem is? The punishment no longer fits the crime...
I got told that all the time when I was a cadet, gotta punish the cadet so they don't do it again. But no, in reality it's about the money.

I say fuck that. It's time to go back and chop of the hands of crooks. We should be lopping off the junk of rapists and retards (and by retards I mean parents who buy softair guns for their kids).

Oh...and just kill the kids...

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General