Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2014, 21:32   #1066
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Sounds trade dispute worthy...

On another note - CP has managed not to fuck up my last few months of packages, even getting some to me early. However, I must say that the stuff that was shipped UPS in country was way faster for the same price, and the dude actually come to my door.
Old March 11th, 2014, 21:38   #1067
redneck12

Ever since the announcement of cutting in town delivery staff I have found mail service to be what it should be in the first place no complaints as of yet.
Old March 17th, 2014, 13:53   #1068
thebreadbandit.

Delivery woman/ man keeps sticking the notices on the window instead of my screen door (where it's equally visible). Now I have 3 lines of sticky residue + paper that's frozen on due to the cold weather...

Instagram: thebreadbandit
Old March 18th, 2014, 09:50   #1069
Rob101

So far I have only one major issue with Canada post. I had ordered a Gerber from soldergear and when I went to the mail box to get the parcel it was empty. Someone was grasiously nice enough to open the package and remove the item so I didn't have to. What have it away was the one side was cut open and a piece of tape to hold it closed.... I called and complained and they said they couldn't do anything so I contacted the rue tailed and they shipped me a new one. Now I'm waiting on a Lighweight ruck to pass through customs and it's been 3 days for a damn back pack...
Old March 18th, 2014, 10:05   #1070
targetGspot

Anything that says anything related to military or "tactical" gets held up. I had a "tactical flashlight" that they held for 3 weeks!
Old March 18th, 2014, 15:41   #1071
audi_bhoy

Yesterday, I wasn't working and have been home all day, waiting for a wood hanguard, mailman passed, left a notice in the mailbox instead of even attempting to deliver it, I think he now leaves the items instead of bringing them with him. At least he could leave the items at the postal office before he makes his run, had to wait until today to recover it...
Old March 18th, 2014, 16:38   #1072
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

1. was the package bigger than your mailbox, or close to the size of it.
2. did the package have signature required on it.

If the package does NOT have sig required, and looks too big to fit in a standard mailbox, it will NOT leave the local sort facility, it is not required that the mailmen attempt to deliver.

I learnt this after complaining about failed deliveries 3 days in a row when I was home all week.
Old March 18th, 2014, 20:12   #1073
Eien

This starting to happen lately to me but with smaller packages that requires a signature. All he does is put the delivery notice in my mailbox.

I have a small package that is coming in tomorrow.. I'm going be waiting outside at my door tomorrow for him.

Last edited by Eien; March 19th, 2014 at 03:22..
Old March 18th, 2014, 20:27   #1074
SebellBlue

I've got an excellent postal worker here. He always attempts to buzz me before leaving a note in my box and unlike the old carrier we had that i filed two complaints on this guy never leaves a package in the hall. Though the one day he was sick I had a package due to arrive (I was home that day) and the replacement decided he didn't want to deliver it so he marked it as forwarded to new address or something like that. Had to wait till the following day for it to be delivered. I really think i need to get my regular postman a Timmy gift card.
Old March 20th, 2014, 00:14   #1075
CR0M

I got no problem with them leaving notifications, even when Im home. Picking up a package is easy and safe and its something I can do on my way back home from work.

But lately its like the mailman has grown tired of my internet purchasing ways and has just decided to leave packages inbetween my screen door and door, or hanging out of my mailbox, just for anyone to come by and take.

Man..... I live in the north end of Hamilton you CANT do that shit here.
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:01   #1076
jjkfeng

It's like every time you use Canada Post, you spin the Russian Mail Roulette...So, may the odds be ever in your favour

As for me, my mailman is my neighbour and lives right across from me. Everything seems goes well if you invite your mailman to your summer BBQ's lol
Old April 6th, 2014, 14:54   #1077
targetGspot

So much for the improvements I was seeing at Cpost. Back to same bs. He double scanned twice now,(scans it out for delivery then delivered before he leaves 8:30am so my tracking tells me it's delivered before he even leaves warehouse). Then when it didn't even show up by 8:50pm I called my local office where it will end up eventually to question it again. So the girl must have told him about my complaint and he dropped it off in my house mailbox instead of the community box sometime after 10pm,(prob to make it look like he delivered it and I didn't look in my house box or just so I wouldn't submit formal complaint-too little too late pal). So now it was sticking out so passers by could easily see it and potentially swipe it. Maybe once half of the carriers are out of work the remaining ones will be too scared to be so useless...
Old April 15th, 2014, 09:38   #1078
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Hmm, well before in my area they were terrabad, still kind of are, but I know my "local mailman" now that delivers in my neighbour hood, and now he ACTUALLY WAITS FOR MY TO ANSWER THE FREAKING DOOR.

Beforing, living downtown, the fact that when they would leave me a notice card, after knocking once, and running away. I HAD to pick it up the next day, and not the same day, not sure if that's the same else where, but I could never pick it up the same day.

Also found this funny,

Quote:
TORONTO Item processed at local delivery facility Learn More The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.

MISSISSAUGA Item processed

TORONTO Item accepted at the Post Office

Electronic information submitted by shipper.
So my item went from Toronto->Mississauga->Toronto again -_-"
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:13   #1079
Wli

At least CP seems to be showing up at your house. The new package delivery guy seems to not know what a map is. He keeps going to another house with the same number but a different street name and leaving my stuff there. Had a very expensive package shipped from out east to scarborough, he left it just infront of the other persons house. Next day, a package from capital airsoft gets returned to sender cause some guy who's supposed to deliver packages for a living can't match an address to a house so asks the person in another house to sign and of course they say they never ordered anything so bam, back to Edmonton it goes. Never had a problem with CP until now, just.. This one person.
Old May 11th, 2014, 23:09   #1080
Bakasaur
Shit Geyser

Shipped an $800 build to someone on CP Priority 1-day. Took 3 days (He lives 2 hours away) to get there, and arrived smashed.
Not happy. Glad I insured it.

Also ordered some parts from Duy, and the box was obviously too big for my mailbox, and it was Sig Required. They bent my mailbox and left it open to fit the package in. It was motors. It was raining.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General