Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft in Alberta?

:

General

Old November 13th, 2013, 07:27   #16
Rob101

Where I am now isn't a big city but I'm not big on it.
I know I'm changing the topic out there but what oil companies are out there where I can do rotation work? until we decide to move
Rob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2013, 00:51   #17
Logandyck

Anyone looking for a regular airsoft team, we started one in Lloydminster. Would be easy for someone from Saskatoon or Edmonton to join if travel isn't an issue.
I am just a rookie on the team, but the 2 other players are EX-Canadian Forces, and will hold training (operations, breaching ETC). Anyone interested in playing with quality players running quality gear PM me or email logandyck @ Gmail.com (with no spaces of course)
Logandyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2013, 23:19   #18
Mcbain500

Coulee Runners in Lethbridge
TPA in Taber
Mcbain500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2013, 20:32   #19
Debrief
a.k.a. HKpro

Just saw this, I'm one of admins of EAR. We have a very active airsoft scene in Edmonton, and have two dedicated airsoft stores in town. We run outdoor games almost every weekend, and a couple of indoor games during the weekdays. Feel free to register on http://www.edmontonairsoft.net

Hopefully see you at some games soon!
Debrief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2013, 14:23   #20
Snyper42

Hey Rob, just to let you know, I am new to Edmonton and was wondering what things were like here for airsoft. So far they are great. Games are plentiful and the players I met are nice. A big plus for me as well is there are actually stores that have airsoft stuff. Where I lived there were none and to play airsoft was a 2 hour drive.
Cheers
Old November 28th, 2013, 18:38   #21
dperr

There are usually 1-2 nam games here each year. Through the summer there are a tonne of games each weekend sometimes hard to decide where to go. Also there is this awesome Russian team out there with some pretty legit gear.
dperr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2014, 21:58   #22
SixthFall

Calgary also has the new University of Calgary airsoft club
SixthFall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2014, 21:29   #23
TheDirtyFresh

Hey guys, I'm located in Peace River but willing to travel to take part, how would I get in touch with someone say playing in Grande Prairie?
TheDirtyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2014, 21:41   #24
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
We just finished a game at the indoor field out by Olds, about an hour north of Calgary. Had, what I'd guess, about 60 people attend today from various teams including CCAC, Ravenclaw, JOC and Pro-G. Lots of good fun, a few little quibbles amongst players but everyone walked away with a smile.
Old February 10th, 2014, 00:39   #25
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirtyFresh View Post
Hey guys, I'm located in Peace River but willing to travel to take part, how would I get in touch with someone say playing in Grande Prairie?
Talk to swatt13, he'll guide you in the right direction.
Old February 12th, 2014, 09:57   #26
Rob101

Quote:
Originally Posted by dperr View Post
There are usually 1-2 nam games here each year. Through the summer there are a tonne of games each weekend sometimes hard to decide where to go. Also there is this awesome Russian team out there with some pretty legit gear.
Sweet that sounds awesome. Before the future wife and I move out that way I want to hit up a reenacment in southern ON and get a feel for it. The only thing Russian I have is an ak and an old Russian hat. I mostly run two kits nam and a modern set up, slowly thinking about going back to nam. As for the nam games are any of them weekend long? I would have no issues camping in the boonies pulling watch and all that fun stuff. Who is usually I charge of the nam games? I have a few ideas depending on the field set up.
Rob101 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General