Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old August 31st, 2011, 17:08   #766
TeeL

Hello

My name is Terrence and I am current living in Richmond Hill, Ontario however moving to markham very soon. I am current 20 but will be 21 by next year. I am current studying in the field of computer science in university.
My friend got me interested in airsoft when he bought his rifle and let me fire it a few times. I will be getting my age verification done very soon and hope to participate in alot of events once I accumulate my gear and get familiar with taking care of my gun and looking over the rules.

Hope to meet some of you in future events around ontario.
TeeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2011, 16:23   #767
BigCountry

Hello Everyone,
My name is stephen and i live Arizona (US). I have been in to airsoft since getting out of the army in 06 with bills to pay and to keep up with i haven't had the money. Until now i currently own a g&p mk18 mod 0 and a echo 1 platinum m4.
BigCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2011, 14:26   #768
SqueezeBox

hi my names allen , im new to this a buddy of mine got me into it , dont have a gun thinking of starting off with a Ak-47! what do you guys think ??
SqueezeBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2011, 14:40   #769
GROM

Hey squeezeeeeeeeee,

Welcome to ASC....that is a good question for the AK Thread, you will probably get more responses there if you repost. Go to airsoft media then find AK thread...
GROM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2011, 14:44   #770
MMatersk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueezeBox View Post
hi my names allen , im new to this a buddy of mine got me into it , dont have a gun thinking of starting off with a Ak-47! what do you guys think ??
Go with what you think is going to make you happy. You definitely cant go wrong with a AK. The most important thing you have to do though is go to a Age Verifier if your over 18 and get verified. Once your Av'd you can go to all the restricted parts of the site such as classifieds and the AV retailer thread. Also people on this forum will be more helpful to you when you ask questions in regards to what make of gun to buy and where to purchase airsoft guns.

By the way Welcome to Airsoft Canada its addicting!
MMatersk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2011, 17:40   #771
lettum

Reporting fo duty

hi guys.

Relatively new at this airsoft, but excited to get into it. Looking for a good starter setup and ideas on gear.

cheers

Jeremy
lettum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2011, 17:49   #772
The Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettum View Post
hi guys.

Relatively new at this airsoft, but excited to get into it. Looking for a good starter setup and ideas on gear.

cheers

Jeremy
Welcome, best thing to do is research everything you can. read the FAQ and search for whatever you are interested in before posting a new thread about it. and don't forget make it out and get age verified to unlock all the secrets of ASC.

Good luck
Old September 5th, 2011, 20:53   #773
zerus504

hello!
i'm from Edmonton,AB
born july 29, 92
i'm new to airsoft but i have some of the basics.
zerus504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:47   #774
eluder

Sup guys!

I'm Jean-Francois from Beauport (Quebec).
I'm new to airsoft and looking for fellow
airsofters(?) in Quebec City.

cheers!
eluder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2011, 09:15   #775
Jamroxorz
Jamroz

Hi everyone! My name is James =]

I'm new to airsoft, my best friend actually bought me an Echo 1 AK-47 for my birthday about 3 weeks ago. Over those few I've learned a lot about airsoft =P. I was able to change the spring on my AK cause it was firing too hot, so now I should be able to attend games soon! I live in Brampton Ontario, anyone else around here? And i got AV'd at Army Issue, just waiting for the admins to process it. Hope to see some of you around! Can't wait to play =D
Jamroxorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2011, 09:25   #776
flamin_souljah

Hey james!!! And hey everyone!!! I'm shane and i'm the awesome friend that bought him the echo 1 ak!!! Woot!!! Go me!!! I'm new aswell and i hope to be a big part of this as soon as i can... I'm waiting for my AV to go through aswell so soon i will be all over the forums looking for my model!!!
flamin_souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2011, 12:45   #777
SqueezeBox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMatersk View Post
Go with what you think is going to make you happy. You definitely cant go wrong with a AK. The most important thing you have to do though is go to a Age Verifier if your over 18 and get verified. Once your Av'd you can go to all the restricted parts of the site such as classifieds and the AV retailer thread. Also people on this forum will be more helpful to you when you ask questions in regards to what make of gun to buy and where to purchase airsoft guns.

By the way Welcome to Airsoft Canada its addicting!
GROM got me into this lol he told me all about the vitrifaction thing , gonna get that done this week then purchase my gun
SqueezeBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2011, 15:48   #778
AreCountry

Hi there. My name's Nick, and I just moved back to Toronto after summer break from U of T. I'm a third year Life Science student with plans to enroll in the Canadian Forces after I graduate.

I've been thinking of maybe getting into airsoft, so I figured I'd register, check out a couple games in the GTA and go from there.
AreCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2011, 21:45   #779
Duke Sedan

Howdy,
I am Duke. I am in London On and have an AGM MP44 and a Cybergun SOCOM M14. I am in the process of upgrading the M14 into a dual purpose sniper rifle-fire support weapon (as it has full auto and all). I have only played a couple of times with small groups. I am looking forward to playing bigger games, maybe I'll get down to Adrenaline soon. Does anyone here live in London and go to Flagswipe Mondays?
Duke Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 16:45   #780
gingerlik

Hello!
My name is Borko and i am from Bosnia.. I am in airsoft world for about 3 years and i have King Arms M4a1 (with major inner upgrade). My team is trying to reenact Canadian Army (actually we are trying to reenact PPCLI), and that is why registered here.. In Bosnia, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get any kind of Canadian equipment (i am talking about army issue equipment, uniform, etc, etc), so i will check here if someone sells some interesting things like...hm..anything that PPCLI uses...

So...
Greetings from Bosnia!
gingerlik is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank