Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Warning to those planning on ordering from Airsoft Depot

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old April 12th, 2012, 01:24   #1
Acid_Snake

Trade Rating: 28
Send a message via MSN to Acid_Snake
Angry Warning to those planning on ordering from Airsoft Depot

To start off I'd like to say I've spent thousands of dollars with huang, from before he even had his airsoft depot site. I have always had fantastic customer service and a great buying experience.

I recently ordered a firefox 9.6v 1500mah stick battery. I received a DOA 1100mah firefox stick battery. I contacted you and you told me you were sorry, shit happens and that you had assumed the new batch would come with the same rating as the old one. You wanted me to ship the battery back to you at my cost and you would refund the cost plus shipping. When I told you I couldn't do this as I work during CP's business hours and nor do I even have the money to pay for the shipping you told me that this was a standard business practice. That you had to inspect the product to make sure it was dead to give me my refund.

You are now ignoring my messages. So let me ask you on the public forum.
Huang, is it not a business practice of yours to inspect what you receive? To make sure what you are selling is in fact what you are selling? Is it not your business practice to take a quick look at what you are packaging before sending it off?

Just a word of warning: avoid AirsoftDepot.com. You may receive a different product then you ordered as huang can't be bothered to update his website. If this does happen to you, you'll be told it's your problem.
Acid_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center