Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Cybergun scar h gbb-are they good?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 30th, 2019, 22:21   #1
coreysmith

Cybergun scar h gbb-are they good?

Hey guys I'm wondering if the cybergun (we) scar h gbbr is any good? What are your thoughts and experiences with them?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
coreysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2019, 23:38   #2
kyle milliken

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreysmith View Post
Hey guys I'm wondering if the cybergun (we) scar h gbbr is any good? What are your thoughts and experiences with them?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

i have no experience with the scar.

i do own a 999k (g36k) from we tech, its a PoS got it used for 180 with 4 mags. right from the get go the nozzle was broken and fired in the 470 range so i ordered a new one, it also broke within two mags. took it to its first game as the "rain" gun, 3 rounds out and it lost all range and power.

from my experience we makes a lot of ok looking guns that need their cost in upgrades to work.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
kyle milliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 01:54   #3
Backyardshoot3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle milliken View Post
i have no experience with the scar.

i do own a 999k (g36k) from we tech, its a PoS got it used for 180 with 4 mags. right from the get go the nozzle was broken and fired in the 470 range so i ordered a new one, it also broke within two mags. took it to its first game as the "rain" gun, 3 rounds out and it lost all range and power.

from my experience we makes a lot of ok looking guns that need their cost in upgrades to work.
Damn everyone on this site seems to hate WE. I hope im not making a bad decision on buying a WE G18C
Backyardshoot3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:11   #4
kyle milliken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backyardshoot3r View Post
Damn everyone on this site seems to hate WE. I hope im not making a bad decision on buying a WE G18C
from my post you can see why. in terms of cost they cant be beat but there is a reason their so cheap compared to TM or KJW

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
kyle milliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:19   #5
Backyardshoot3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle milliken View Post
from my post you can see why. in terms of cost they cant be beat but there is a reason their so cheap compared to TM or KJW
I am not a skirmisher though i just intend to unload a few mags in semi/fullauto in my backyard with the WE G18. So in your opinion do you think it will last? I have two types of G18 i could buy either the WE version or the army armament r18
Backyardshoot3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 17:54   #6
N_Force

its a nice built and hard kick, chance is broken nozzle, some of them, may not too many but mine and my friend ones! too bad.....

N_Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2019, 20:18   #7
Swattiger

WE is cheap and there is a strong reason for that: low grade metal and random QC miss.
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2019, 21:30   #8
tdotsofter

I have no experience personally with any WE GBBRS, I have plenty of teammates that have ran WE G36s,M4s & even the Scar,but I have heard that the WE scar is one of there worst rifles off the shelf. From what I have seen and been told they are a hit or miss but require a ton of Mods and work to get going. They are game able if you have patience and have decent teching skills. That being said,some of them have switched over to GHK and In my 3 years of strictly running a GHK AK74U & RPK I have nothing but positives for GHK including quality LCT bodys for the AK variant,clean bolt system,works well in cold weather,amazing cool down for the RPK on full auto and in my eyes are clearly the King of GBBR . I know your post stated you were interested in the scar,GHK does not have the Scar but I strongly recommend GHK.
tdotsofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2019, 22:03   #9
Polskadude

Does anyone make a good electric SCAR? I was hoping to get into that platform but a couple ppl have told me to stay away.
Polskadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2019, 22:21   #10
tdotsofter

I would say VFC,from what i have heard VFC is pretty solid for AEG. But i am a GBBR owner.
tdotsofter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2019, 00:34   #11
ValaskaAirsoft

They're made by VFC, and VFC GBBR's are among the best made. It's a good buy.
Old July 31st, 2019, 09:57   #12
Swattiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polskadude View Post
Does anyone make a good electric SCAR? I was hoping to get into that platform but a couple ppl have told me to stay away.
VFC Scar AEG has three versions i.e. Scar L, Scar H and Scar SSR. All are well made and perform well right out of the box. No significant modification is required.

Overall VFC's AEGs have reached a very mature stage and no need to worry anything before you bring them to games.
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion