Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

R.O.C. T91 Rifle (Real Steel, SRC, & WE Pictures)

:

Name this Continent... ASIA!

Old September 8th, 2011, 00:46   #16
sortie39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiu View Post
Ya, SRC T91 I believe is the worst out of the available T91s T.T (WE T91 externals are WAY better, but then it is also like 2 years newer lol)

However, the good news is the body is not pot metal , main complaints I personally have with it, is perhaps outer barrel colour, orange flashhider, upper handguard is too blocky imo, front sling has no spring to keep it from moving around freely, and the buffer tube...

For replacement parts though, from what I can see, it should be completely version 2/m4 compatible, and I'm guessing the only hard replacement to find would be the front sight I guess, although that can easily be custom ordered by an SRC retailer I guess.

Now I just need to find a way to get my hands on a LY T91
Where did u find it??

could u get me one?????

thanks!
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 20:58   #17
kaiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@NK View Post
congrats, I heared the SRC t91 is hard to find, good for you. on the other hand, the SRC T91's quality is not very good from what I read on those Taiwanese airsoft forum, says it's hard to find replacement parts.
So lately I have been upgrading breaking etc... my SRC T91

Some stuff I noticed....

Internals:
- Crappy cylinder, nozzle, and spring guide, changed those first... with ARS, Modify parts and super awesome TM Piston
- Reinforced 6mm gearbox... Eventually I'll get a 7mm replacement when my 6mm fails or something lol...
- Put in the AWS Rapter Mosfet and man... I love it (Set up for Safe-Semi-Burst, Burst becomes full auto when trigger is continuously held down)

Externals:
- Front sight has some noticeable wobble, not sure if it's recent or it always did it, some teflon tape will fix it when I decide to take it off one day I guess...
- Dust cover screw that holds the latch snapped on me T.T so I can't close it anymore until I find a replacement screw. It is MUCH larger than a standard m4 aeg dust cover, so the extra one I had laying around actually doesn't fit.
- Charging handle spring sucks, replaced it with a nice one from Airsoftparts, and the charging handle itself wobbles too much, so replaced that too...
-My stock wobbled quite a bit, and I originally just used electrical tape to make it not wobble. However, when I put on my Madbull ACE lipo-tube, it did not wobble at all, actually really sturdy!
- Front sling kinda annoys me because unlike the WE T91, there is no spring holding it so I find it annoying T.T
- Front handguards are crap compared to the WE T91's too of course haha, but it's ok I guess...
- Dremelling on both the upper and lower receiver was required so it comes apart like G&Ps... T.T especially since I decided to rear wire it, extra dremelling was required for the wires, and the lipo tube to fit lol....

Filed down the front so my hopup can slide out... My personal preference at least...

Red parts are where I dremelled, it actually extended out more, but I filed it down before I decided to just dremell it lol...

Last edited by kaiu; November 27th, 2011 at 21:21..
kaiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:27   #18
sortie39
Banned

who could sell the AEG to me?????????????
Old January 22nd, 2012, 15:25   #19
ACCL
* AV Suspended Pending Trade Dispute *

Yo we should order this RIS set.....

I was looking on ruten and saw there are CQB length barrels too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21201141988254_458.jpg (75.4 KB, 18 views)
Old January 22nd, 2012, 21:04   #20
kullwarrior

For those who actually want to do ROC impression, I doubt ROC Army & MC will use RIS system. Their SOF whom went to sniper competition in US use T91 w/ ACOG TA01 and everything else stock as their AR.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 22:08   #21
Short Round
Najohn

No offense but putting a rail system on a T91, makes it any other ordinary AR looking platform.

Def would stick with the stock handguard
Old January 23rd, 2012, 13:04   #22
ACCL
* AV Suspended Pending Trade Dispute *

Yes that may be true however it would be a nice addition to my collection I'll post my WE T91 up later when I get home. Took me forever to find one with full trades
Old February 5th, 2012, 23:08   #23
kaiu

Got some T91 Flashhiders for my SRC (Replica I think, but at least more accurate than the WE T91's)

The WE T91's looks like a replica of the T65's?

I notice the front sight of my SRC T91 wiggles easily if I push on it T.T Will have to add some Teflon tape to fix that I guess...

Last edited by kaiu; February 5th, 2012 at 23:11..
Old May 6th, 2012, 00:44   #24
sortie39
Banned

any of you know where to find some individual parts for the T91? Stock, front guard, grip,
body(if possible)
I am ready to place an order to anywhere
Old May 6th, 2012, 00:57   #25
kaiu

I ordered some of my T91 stuff from TW's ebay through a cousin... (Flashhider, rear sight, pouches)
- http://www.ruten.com.tw/ (TW ID required, can only be obtained if you're a permanent resident though to prevent fraud)
-- My T91 Flash hider came from this guy: http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index...s=gun-paradise
Ruten sellers tends to ship only in Taiwan too though, so you'll have to get someone to ship it or bring it back for you still.

What did you need in particular? If it's small, problem-free stuff, I MIGHT be able to get some stuff brought back before August. I personally am not going to TW, haven't been there since 2007 unfortunately, work is too busy and need $$$ T.T

Other places I have seen is probably BB Dragon (http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/) If you're Mandarin is OK, you can directly Skype him to see if he can order stuff in to ship to you since English comms may be lengthy.
- They carry alot of T91 parts, although body is probably unlikely? You could always just order a whole T91 gun to make things easier Just make sure they understand the importation stuff found in AV sections. Their prices aren't really cheap, but their EMS shipping tends to be cheap.
- T91 stuff, really tempted to get a LY T91: http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/advanced_...ds=t91&x=0&y=0

I have the SRC T91, and it is completely out of proportion to a real T91 haha... But electric does give the benefit of being able to install a mosfet, 3 round burst, and reliable FPS.

The WE T91 handguards and externals in general are 1000x better than the SRC though, and the same supposedly with the LY T91, but I have not yet felt like getting one yet haha... In the future, I definitely will though, but new things keep popping up that I buy on impulse instead T.T (Can only afford to spend & save so much each month)

Been trying, and trying to find the scope for the T91, and still can't find T.T

Last edited by kaiu; May 6th, 2012 at 01:13..
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:28   #26
sortie39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiu View Post
I ordered some of my T91 stuff from TW's ebay through a cousin... (Flashhider, rear sight, pouches)
- http://www.ruten.com.tw/ (TW ID required, can only be obtained if you're a permanent resident though to prevent fraud)
-- My T91 Flash hider came from this guy: http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index...s=gun-paradise
Ruten sellers tends to ship only in Taiwan too though, so you'll have to get someone to ship it or bring it back for you still.

What did you need in particular? If it's small, problem-free stuff, I MIGHT be able to get some stuff brought back before August. I personally am not going to TW, haven't been there since 2007 unfortunately, work is too busy and need $$$ T.T

Other places I have seen is probably BB Dragon (http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/) If you're Mandarin is OK, you can directly Skype him to see if he can order stuff in to ship to you since English comms may be lengthy.
- They carry alot of T91 parts, although body is probably unlikely? You could always just order a whole T91 gun to make things easier Just make sure they understand the importation stuff found in AV sections. Their prices aren't really cheap, but their EMS shipping tends to be cheap.
- T91 stuff, really tempted to get a LY T91: http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/advanced_...ds=t91&x=0&y=0

I have the SRC T91, and it is completely out of proportion to a real T91 haha... But electric does give the benefit of being able to install a mosfet, 3 round burst, and reliable FPS.

The WE T91 handguards and externals in general are 1000x better than the SRC though, and the same supposedly with the LY T91, but I have not yet felt like getting one yet haha... In the future, I definitely will though, but new things keep popping up that I buy on impulse instead T.T (Can only afford to spend & save so much each month)

Been trying, and trying to find the scope for the T91, and still can't find T.T
Awesome! Thanks for the head-up!
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!