Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

SOLVED - bb's roll out of barrel: KSC M93r (robocop gun)

:

Doctor's Corner

Old December 16th, 2010, 11:41   #1
Riko

Question SOLVED - bb's roll out of barrel: KSC M93r (robocop gun)

Hi,

I have the KSC robocop gun, wich is internally the same as the KSC M93r but without the 3 burst function.
So I can shoot only with semi and full auto.

My problem is about 1 week old and started when I removed the handgrip (to look how it looks as I was planning to install a 3 burst kit)
I have asked for pictures to compare the internals of my gun, I got them:

Now I've put everything in place like on those pictures and today I could test it out (because I ran out of gas)
And it seems I did something wrong because the problem stays.....

When shooting semi, the bb's just roll out of the barrel. SOMETIMES I can shoot.
With full auto, same thing.

What seems to be the problem, if anyone can help.
Thx in advance!
Riko

Last edited by Riko; January 2nd, 2011 at 15:48.. Reason: prob solved
Riko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2010, 12:07   #2
coach
aka coachster

wouldn't bb's rolling out be hopup related?
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2010, 12:12   #3
Riko

explain? how come...?

but there was nothing wrong with my hop up in the first place, I didnt touch the whole barrel assembly, just when required: that is in take down when I remove the slide, and still, the barrel stays in the slide, so nothing wrong there....

Problems started when removing the handguard, after receiving pictures, I saw that some springs weren't sitting right, so now I have corrected this, and still the problem stays.

ps: hop up is and was always out...even with the hop up on the maximum bb's just dont ROLL OUT
Old December 16th, 2010, 12:28   #4
krap101

I'd have to agree. I say hopup as well. Normally the bb goes from the mag into the bucking, where it stays until you shoot. If you just drop a bb down a barrel, assuming they aren't crappy bb's and a ridiculous tightbore, they should fall through.
krap101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2010, 12:34   #5
AoiShikaku

I'm shooting ideas here, but might want to check the bucking then.

Only getting ideas from my pistol as I dont know yours to detail, but generally when a BB is chambered and ready to be fired, the BB sits inside the barrel slightly before the hop up and after the bucking.

So in theory since they just roll out it would most likily be the bucking or the hopup, or could be putting in two BBs at the same time.
1 - Some hopup units contain a small cylinder that pushes up and down on the bucking. You may have droped this piece.
2 - If you didn't then it could possibly be the bucking isn't providing much of a grip to hold the BB in place (might want to rotate it to test before buying a new one).
3 - You could potentially have two BB's in the chamber causing one to roll out also (get a piece of card board, have the BB roll out like normal and take one shot on semi to see if one BB is shot out)

Remember I'm not familiar with your gun and I'm only putting myself in your position as if it were happening to my gun.

I'll post up more ideas if they come to mind, but right now those three things I listed above are what first comes to mind.

Also.. can you tell us what size the barrel is and what size BBs you are using. Use a ruler if you dont know.. and use a ruler on the BB's also regardless of what it says on the bag.

Last edited by AoiShikaku; December 16th, 2010 at 12:37..
AoiShikaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2010, 12:38   #6
Riko

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap101 View Post
I'd have to agree. I say hopup as well. Normally the bb goes from the mag into the bucking, where it stays until you shoot. If you just drop a bb down a barrel, assuming they aren't crappy bb's and a ridiculous tightbore, they should fall through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riko View Post
explain? how come...?

but there was nothing wrong with my hop up in the first place, I didnt touch the whole barrel assembly, just when required: that is in take down when I remove the slide, and still, the barrel stays in the slide, so nothing wrong there....

Problems started when removing the handguard, after receiving pictures, I saw that some springs weren't sitting right, so now I have corrected this, and still the problem stays.

ps: hop up is and was always out...even with the hop up on the maximum bb's just dont ROLL OUT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoiShikaku View Post
I'm shooting ideas here, but might want to check the bucking then.

Only getting ideas from my pistol as I dont know yours to detail, but generally when a BB is chambered and ready to be fired, the BB sits inside the barrel slightly before the hop up and after the bucking.

So in theory since they just roll out it would most likily be the bucking or the hopup, or could be putting in two BBs at the same time.
1 - Some hopup units contain a small cylinder that pushes up and down on the bucking. You may have droped this piece.
2 - If you didn't then it could possibly be the bucking isn't providing much of a grip to hold the BB in place (might want to rotate it to test before buying a new one).
3 - You could potentially have two BB's in the chamber causing one to roll out also (get a piece of card board, have the BB roll out like normal and take one shot on semi to see if one BB is shot out)

Remember I'm not familiar with your gun and I'm only putting myself in your position as if it were happening to my gun.

I'll post up more ideas if they come to mind, but right now those three things I listed above are what first comes to mind.

Also.. can you tell us what size the barrel is and what size BBs you are using. Use a ruler if you dont know.. and use a ruler on the BB's also regardless of what it says on the bag.
well, it seems you guys are all at the right path!

when I adjusted my hop up to the maximum, I can shoot!
HOWEVER, I sometimes notice that i get 2 bb's at a time in semi...
+ not too straight in full auto.

does this mean my bucking is up for replacing?
Old December 16th, 2010, 12:49   #7
AoiShikaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riko View Post
well, it seems you guys are all at the right path!

when I adjusted my hop up to the maximum, I can shoot!
HOWEVER, I sometimes notice that i get 2 bb's at a time in semi...
+ not too straight in full auto.

does this mean my bucking is up for replacing?

Again.. not too sure about the model, but if it is like a lot of other pistols you can see what is actually going on when you pull the slide back with a loaded mag in and slowly slide it back into place.

It could be the magazine - sometimes wear and tear will happen to the part where BB's are fed into the chamber causing a slight deviation causing two to be loaded.

It could be the part of the slide that catches the BB (closest to you when you pull it back). If it isn't tight enough it might be catching two at the same time.

hmmm.. can't think of anything else at the moment, but give that a shot. Just pull the slide back slowly and slowly slide it back forward to see what is going on. Repeat this until you notice two get loaded in the barrel. You don't have to fire, but always remember because you aren't firing anything there will always be one in the chamber and one will always roll out. Just gotta pay attention to when two fall out of the chamber (remember to watch how it loads up.
Old December 19th, 2010, 18:24   #8
Riko

problem solved by putting hop up to the max
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner