Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 30th, 2017, 00:19   #1366
hellobye

Hello, Rob here from GTA. Just got into the sport and hope to see you guys around. Bye.
hellobye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2017, 13:41   #1367
Dumblins

Hi everyone !

My name's Alexandre and I'm 24. I've known airsoft since I was 14 or so and totally forgot about this awesome sport until recently. I'm about to get in the game really soon and I'm quite excited to be part of this community.

Hope to see you around soon !
Dumblins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2017, 01:36   #1368
josair

Hey guys, I am Joshua from Toronto. I am very new to airsoft. I have done it only a couple of times when I went to an arcade with my colleagues. I want to do it more often. Being a newbie I am looking forwarding for advice from experts out here. Good day !
josair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2017, 13:19   #1369
Zaraska

Hello! The name is Nikita, I'm from Detroit, Michigan but I'm looking to attend events across the river because my local stateside community is lacking. Hope to see some of you on the field.
Zaraska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2017, 17:59   #1370
Inspector

Hello everyone,

This Canadian 52 years old newbie wants to get into airsoft/milsim in the near future, mostly to get back in shape (I had cancer in 2015 and suffered from not being much active), but also to have a great time participating in events.

I was involved in paintball back in the 90's, and I miss the action ....but not the messy sport that is paintball.

Now, I will need to find someone to verify my age in the Montreal area.
Inspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2017, 23:31   #1371
Okawesome

New to Airsoft - preparing to take the plunge - hi all

Hey all,

I've been a big fan of airsoft for a long time and had my first visit to UA a few weeks ago. I've been devouring as much information as I can from this forum and other sources - primarily here considering airsoft in Canada has its own considerations and price points.

I'm spending on eye and face protection first and will use rental guns for the next few times I go.

I understand the general consensus is that a good starter gun is the G&G CM with the step-up being VFC. I know that my initial purchase budget needs to include charger, battery, BB's, mags, protection and gear, so it's probably going to end up being the G&G for me.

I'm setting up my AV right now and will go from there. Looking forward to getting shot by y'all.
Okawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2017, 00:34   #1372
Elder Pogue

Smile Hi

Hello all,

Thanks for having me and hopefully putting up with my noob questions!
Elder Pogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2017, 20:51   #1373
BTorres

Rookie here

Hi everyone

I'm Bryan and I got into airsoft last year and I have a AW hicapa and im enjoying it ..... now im looking to get a TM G17 by next week and start modding the G17.

Last edited by BTorres; March 18th, 2017 at 20:53..
BTorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2017, 00:31   #1374
flamedance58

Hiya,

I'm Richard from Vancouver, BC. I recently heard about airsoft and after watching videos and looking around I've grown an interest for the sport. Hope to drop by some of the stores in the area and learn even more! Then hope to cut my teeth by heading out to a game and renting some gear and go from there.
flamedance58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2017, 23:58   #1375
Kayakee

Hello folk

I'm Regis from St-Lazare, QC.

Completely newbie on airsoft but good player when I was a kid at Cowboy again Indian. (I don't want to offense anybody here. That was the expression long time ago).

Depending on my Son hockey tournament this weekend, it could be my first airsoft game ever Lolll.

I'm glad to be member of this forum.

THX
Kayakee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2017, 19:07   #1376
yogurtstorm

Hi everyone!

I'm Marchello, 26 years old from Quebec. I have played airsoft before with my brother (who is a big player) and recently decided that I want to get into it some more.

I'm looking to build a GSG9-style getup :-)
yogurtstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2017, 04:43   #1377
pewpew69

Hey

Brand new to the sport. 26 years old student currently living in Montreal. 4 years Canadian Forces experience.
pewpew69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2017, 01:52   #1378
Cheburashka

Hi all,

I'm Alex, 28 year old from Winnipeg. Playing airsoft for ~1 year. Was drawn into the sport by a really good friend from a local indoor arena.

Made my first purchases last year - KWA USP and a TM G36c from some awesome users on this forum. Really enjoying learning the basics right now.

No big boy outdoor games yet.

Have been happily lurking on the forum and reading the vast amount of knowledge here. Decided it is time to make a proper introduction.

Thanks!
Cheburashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:30   #1379
freedummy

Hi,

From Calgary, primarily a paintball player, considering branching into airsoft. I acquired my first gun, a TM Mk23 Socom, from the bottom of a garbage can full of neglected paintball gear I bought at a garage sale. What a treasure trove that was, I cleaned and repaired everything in it and made profit on the very first marker sold.

I play a variety of paintball types. Pump, stock class, mag fed, pistol. I've bought and sold speedball markers, they're nice but the game format is too rigid and "spray and pray" for me.

I also dabble in custom building and machining. Looking forward to trying out the sport!
freedummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2017, 23:30   #1380
Raivnholm

Heyo, my name's Kyle. I'm 22, been lurking on the forums for about 10 years. Been playing on and off for the past 4 years at local fields, mostly at Bigfoot in Mission. Currently living just outside Mission BC, originally from Dunnville Ontario. Other than airsoft I'm into cars and pretty much anything that burns fuel, real steel, computers and heavy metal.

I look forward to shooting at you all
Raivnholm is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank