Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2010, 13:19   #421
Roses.A.T.W.

Pretty sure CP has screwed me over.
Ordered something from Airsoft Parts a few days ago, been checking the tracking number now and then. So this morning [around 11] I check my tracking number for an update. According to the tracking service, at 8:28 this morning, [when no one was home] the package was out for delivery and "successfully delivered" at the same time. So I go outside and check. There's nothing in my mailbox or on my door step, and no notice sheet on my door knob. This is kinda frustrating.
I'll probably go into the local Retail location before I go to work today and see what's up.

EDIT: LOL, literally two minutes after posting this, the package shows up at my door.

My Armory:
-CA M4A1
-JG MP5SD5
-TM HiCapa 5.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barf View Post
The registry is a tool for police the same way a dildo is a tool for carpentry.
Old September 15th, 2010, 13:25   #422
wind953

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses.A.T.W.;1315810
[B
EDIT:[/B] LOL, literally two minutes after posting this, the package shows up at my door.
Yeah that's happened to me many times. Sometimes they update the delivery status before the delivery is actually made, and sometimes after, or sometimes they just don't bother.
Old September 15th, 2010, 13:26   #423
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses.A.T.W. View Post
Pretty sure CP has screwed me over.
Ordered something from Airsoft Parts a few days ago, been checking the tracking number now and then. So this morning [around 11] I check my tracking number for an update. According to the tracking service, at 8:28 this morning, [when no one was home] the package was out for delivery and "successfully delivered" at the same time. So I go outside and check. There's nothing in my mailbox or on my door step, and no notice sheet on my door knob. This is kinda frustrating.
I'll probably go into the local Retail location before I go to work today and see what's up.

EDIT: LOL, literally two minutes after posting this, the package shows up at my door.
Nop, thats normal, that means the the packages doesnt require any signature at delivery, so it will most likely be in your mailbox, along with your normal letters, just check at what time the CP dude delivers your mail usually... it should be there...
Old September 17th, 2010, 14:16   #424
aznpos531

Package has been stuck in Mississauga for 5 days...that's a 20 minute drive from where I live. Yea I know it's probably customs, but I hate CP just as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post
I could never stop going to WalMart. Its the only place I can get good airsoft guns.
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:51   #425
Conker

Ok. Wat do?

The fucking useless retarded piece of shit faggots delivered my damn package to some other dude? It's not my name, it's not my adress (probably same building, some other random appartement the CP service don't want to tell me), it's not fucking me, but someone fucking signed for it and got my package.

What can I do before I burn the whole fucking place?

It's probably a new guy too as the usual CP girl knows me... fuck i mad.

Oh, and I also have a package that's been lost for a month between here and Vancouver... But then the shipper refunded me, so at worst I'll have wasted time, at best I'll get it 3 months later for free^^

PS: No I won't blow the fucking shit up out of them, but daaamn

Last edited by Conker; September 28th, 2010 at 08:55..
Old September 28th, 2010, 09:57   #426
MorbidReign

Dude, I think you need a new address. Sounds to me like where ever you live is getting you screwed.
Old September 28th, 2010, 11:39   #427
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart View Post
now here is the fun part I ask "dont you want I'd? He says don't need it.... I said what about a sig as its sig required... He said nope... It says right on the god damn box it needs a sig.

so this guy technaclly just delivered what is a weapon to a random person with out even getting a sig.....
You should see what they do with firearms.
Yes, long guns AND pistols!

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old October 3rd, 2010, 20:20   #428
Able1
Joeyaglr444

I love how my package hasn't left the Saskatoon post office , and it was shipped 5 days ago! Yay!
It's not about the guy who doesn't call his hit. It's about the pants you're wearing and the pants you're team mate is wearing, Is it real multi cam or is it Chinese repro multi cam? I don't know but in the end it's still multicam.
Old October 4th, 2010, 07:14   #429
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Able1 View Post
I love how my package hasn't left the Saskatoon post office , and it was shipped 5 days ago! Yay!
That's not how CP tracking works...

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old October 4th, 2010, 14:57   #430
SONNY BLUE

just add me to the F***ing list.... Damn!!!! they really suck. never use them to send anything..... please......

TEAM MAGDALO

"A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions" - C

‎"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog" - DE
Old October 4th, 2010, 15:41   #431
Able1
Joeyaglr444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
That's not how CP tracking works...
Oh I know they scan at every stop but their site "assures you" that your product is always on the move, its just funny to me. I got it btw thanks plenty!
It's not about the guy who doesn't call his hit. It's about the pants you're wearing and the pants you're team mate is wearing, Is it real multi cam or is it Chinese repro multi cam? I don't know but in the end it's still multicam.
Old October 11th, 2010, 19:46   #432
ButtersG4CQBR

I ordered a G4 CQBR MAX from buyairsoft at 542.99$ and the guy just left it by the door outside my appartment, I just hate these guys.
Old October 11th, 2010, 22:54   #433
Dylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtersG4CQBR View Post
I ordered a G4 CQBR MAX from buyairsoft at 542.99$ and the guy just left it by the door outside my appartment, I just hate these guys.
Damn that's risky man. Im waiting for gloves that have been at customs since oct 4th according to CP. and I cant use the Hk post tracking because it has been unavailable for 2 days now. this is prob more a cbsa problem but still, grr
Old October 11th, 2010, 23:25   #434
EVG31337

Canada post should be on the most wanted list.
lost 2 packages in 4 months. one finally came and is ripped, crushed and has burn marks....

Sent-Guelph To Toronto - went through NS and delayed almost 2 weeks
Old October 12th, 2010, 03:16   #435
andrew5826

is this normal?

its been almost 2 weeks since it said that. canada post processes things slow?
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General