Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

AI Tornado gernades not filling

:

Accessories Discussion

Old July 17th, 2013, 11:37   #1
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
AI Tornado gernades not filling

So... me and a buddy just brought brand new tornado grenades. We went home and tried to fill them up. Now...we know how to fill gas mags and the like... but as soon as the propane tank was pressed into the valve it sprayed gas in every conceivable direction. This clearly is not supposed to happen. We tried with both grenades and they both have the same issue. They seem to get somewhat of a gas charge but don't "go off" like other tornado's. We used both the plastic gas adapter and a metal one, and even used the mini gas can that came with the tornado's (the package deal)...no joy. Is this a typical issue, or does anyone know how to trouble shoot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2013, 12:26   #2
coach
aka coachster

Impact or timer grenades?
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2013, 13:13   #3
Jugglez

Location: Swimming in a pool of Xpresspost receipts.... Toronto - 400/401
First check if the fill valve was assembled correctly, o-ring inside the valve is seated properly etc. AI buys these in bulk from China so there's going be a few duds in each run. you'll need a flat head screwdriver to get the fill valve out .

Tornado service and fixing - YouTube
Old July 17th, 2013, 13:55   #4
daishi

Timer grenades. Also that video doesn't show my problem. When I push the gas valve into the grenade valve it sprays the gas EVERYWHERE and a little into the grenade itself.
Quote:
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
Old July 17th, 2013, 14:27   #5
coach
aka coachster

Everywhere as in out the fill valve or out of the BB ports on the side? Does it spray like filling a TM gas mag? What about out of the top?
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2013, 14:43   #6
daishi

Just from the fill valve. I don't know what a tm gas spray is. Simply when I put the adapter against the spray valve and push like with any other gas item I have instead of flowing into the chamber it sprays out of the propane tank and only a small amount gets into the grenade chamber. It does not leak or anything of the sort. The gas when leaving the propane can does not go into the grenade and sprays around the valve. I have followed that video as well and taken it apart and lubed it with no change.
Quote:
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion