Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Assembling a KJW G23

:

How To

Old July 4th, 2011, 07:32   #1
patou316

Assembling a KJW G23

I've recently received a Glock G23 I ordered from ehobbyasia, but since we're in Canada they had to disassemble it completely. Now I'm trying to put it back together but the only part I can manage is the slide, anything else i have no clue what to do!! I've looked at the diagram to see if I can figure out what goes where and in what order, but I'm completely stumped.

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide to reassembling a KJW glock G23?? And BTW, I've emailed ehobby and they told me they don't have any guides and that the diagram in the instructions is "so easy"..... :x I guess when I've disassembled and reassembled a few it will be "so easy", but right now it's not (since this is my first airsoft gun)!!

Thanks for the help!
patou316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2011, 14:39   #2
patou316

Finally, after looking at the diagrams, I realized they shipped me 2 diagrams (one for the G23 (the gun I have) and one for the G27). I found that the trigger mecanism is that of the G27. I've been able, after fiddling around a bit to actually assemble it. I haven't yet tested it with gas to see if it actually works. Also, I'm left with a single part and have no clue what it is. Does anyone know what it is ??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0219.JPG (134.4 KB, 13 views)
patou316 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner > How To