Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

PMC loadout

:

Gear Discussion

Old November 13th, 2014, 17:22   #1
mrjaybles

PMC loadout

I need help on my loadout. Im basing it on a PMC look. Also the gun I am running is a AK47. Any help or tips are welcomed..
mrjaybles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2014, 17:45   #2
pugs144

Lots of examples avail if you use the 'search' function.
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2014, 18:05   #3
grantmac

Literally anything you want.

Functionally it depends on whether you are looking to accurately recreate a specific time frame or op area.

-Grant
grantmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2014, 18:08   #4
beta678
ASC's navel of the year!

Send a message via MSN to beta678
Do you have a ball cap? A shemagh? Maybe some tan pants (jeans are fine too) and black t-shirt? Well congrats! Throw that all on and your plate carrier or chest rig and you're a PMC!
Old November 13th, 2014, 18:50   #5
pugs144

Roids and sleeve tats.
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2014, 20:05   #6
Wilkie

How much money do you want to spend? Do you wanna be a guy wearing a condor vest and tshirts and call it a day, or do you wanna be a full blown operator?

The general rule of thumb is no, or at least very little camo. It is against the law for a contractor the wearing the patern of a military force operating in the area, so most PMCs are seen without camo BDUs/ACUs. The odd bit is fine however, as I've seen a contractor with, for example, a multicam backpack.

I'm a bit of a gear queer, so I'd love to help. For more inspiration, google Private Military Contractor, as well

Many people do contractor loadouts because they don't want to spend a lot of money, but in reality the most expensive gear is worn by PMC, because most of them are buying it them selves

Last edited by Wilkie; November 13th, 2014 at 20:10..
Wilkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2014, 21:12   #7
mrjaybles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkie View Post
How much money do you want to spend? Do you wanna be a guy wearing a condor vest and tshirts and call it a day, or do you wanna be a full blown operator?

The general rule of thumb is no, or at least very little camo. It is against the law for a contractor the wearing the patern of a military force operating in the area, so most PMCs are seen without camo BDUs/ACUs. The odd bit is fine however, as I've seen a contractor with, for example, a multicam backpack.

I'm a bit of a gear queer, so I'd love to help. For more inspiration, google Private Military Contractor, as well

Many people do contractor loadouts because they don't want to spend a lot of money, but in reality the most expensive gear is worn by PMC, because most of them are buying it them selves
I wear khaki or tan pants, tan riggers belt, tan ak chest rig, black shirt and a ball cap
Old November 13th, 2014, 22:00   #8
nstahl.19

Google images of blackwater.
nstahl.19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2014, 22:16   #9
ShelledPants

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...-Classic-topic)

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2014, 22:26   #10
Wilkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaybles View Post
I wear khaki or tan pants, tan riggers belt, tan ak chest rig, black shirt and a ball cap
Sounds like a good start (Or even finish if you want. From the sound of it, most people would look at that as see a contractor) for the purposes of the thread, I'll add a couple things.

Most operators wear a plate carrier. One could go with a full molle one, but since you have a chest rig, that's unecessary. It's common with PMCs to issue a sleek non-molle'd plate carrier, and wear a chest rig or webbing over top, which in my opinion makes for a cool look.

If it were me, I would go with one of Milan's. he makes some high quality gear .http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread....wpost&t=131642

A shemagh is a good thing to add to almost any loadout. Wearing it around your neck for a little more protection, wet it with water and wear it on your head to cool you down on a hot day

Hah BDP's are a good idea too god I love that thread
Old November 13th, 2014, 23:25   #11
mrjaybles

Quote:
Sounds like a good start (Or even finish if you want. From the sound of it, most people would look at that as see a contractor) for the purposes of the thread, I'll add a couple things.

Most operators wear a plate carrier. One could go with a full molle one, but since you have a chest rig, that's unecessary. It's common with PMCs to issue a sleek non-molle'd plate carrier, and wear a chest rig or webbing over top, which in my opinion makes for a cool look.

If it were me, I would go with one of Milan's. he makes some high quality gear .http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread....wpost&t=131642

A shemagh is a good thing to add to almost any loadout. Wearing it around your neck for a little more protection, wet it with water and wear it on your head to cool you down on a hot day

So what are you saying? Stick with my chest rig or no?
Old November 13th, 2014, 23:27   #12
mrjaybles

Quote:

Nvm I see what you are saying, get a sleek non molle PC and wear my chest rig underneath right?
Old November 13th, 2014, 23:30   #13
mrjaybles

Quote:

Like this?, http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...ducts_id=11677
BTW, my chest rig is the lancer tactical AK rig from airsoftgi
Old November 13th, 2014, 23:34   #14
Wilkie

I mean the Plate carrier as a base, with the chest rig overtop, if that's viable. I haven't seen the chest rig you're using though, so the rig might be too big
Old November 13th, 2014, 23:39   #15
DuffMan

Send a message via ICQ to DuffMan Send a message via MSN to DuffMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugs144 View Post
Roids and sleeve tats.
Pomade and a herpes sore on your bottom lip, too. I don't know how to make it look definitively like Thai herpes, but... try to.

"He resisted. I asked him to comply."
"Telling him to 'eat it, bitch' is not really a request."
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion