Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

airsoft collectors and enthusiasts club

:

General

Old March 9th, 2019, 15:09   #1
Ratters

airsoft collectors and enthusiasts club

I am reaching out to the airsoft community for assistance. I may have the use of space on a donation basis paid to the property owner which is a non profit entity. Other non profit groups use this space on set days.
What I need help with is proposing an attendance plan that is safe, respectful, and inclusive for all attendees. The drop in time will vary depending on availability of space but I anticipate it to be a consistent two hours weekly or bi weekly. A liability and membership responsibilities waiver will need to be drafted so it can be presented for review for a final go ahead from the non-profit land-lease holders. What I want to incorporate into the groups are introductions, show and tell of items, sportsmanship, tactical direction for fireteam movements and gameplay awareness, communication and effectiveness on the field. Technical workshops by willing and knowledgeable attendees with on-site, volunteer gundoc workshops, swap meets, selling, trading of gear, parts and promoting a community respect, inclusiveness and honor on and off the field. Message me if you would like to be a part of this and have experience drafting a proposal letter for consideration including small group organizational experience or website experience.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General