Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

anyone play at Ultimate Airsoft on weekdays?

:

General

Old October 11th, 2012, 03:53   #1
Neurotrauma

anyone play at Ultimate Airsoft on weekdays?

Now that toronto finally has a dedicated CQB field I was wondering how the activity is for weekdays, anybody hitting this place up midweek? I work weekends frequently so its usually impossible for me to attend games, been wanting to try this place out but its a trek since I dont drive so I was hoping to find out whether its worth the trip on a wednesday or thursday?
Neurotrauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:56   #2
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Why not consider just renting a car and going then?
Old October 11th, 2012, 07:01   #3
coach
aka coachster

You could always call them and ask what their weekday turn out is like
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2012, 07:37   #4
nickssj21

yes just like coach said, call and ask. I know they don'y mind telling people how many people are currently playing
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:05   #5
FirestormX

I saw a thread where someone was trying to arrange a weekly Wednesday-evening group to play at UT. I don't know what became of it though.
FirestormX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:34   #6
phloudernow

Send a message via MSN to phloudernow Send a message via Skype™ to phloudernow
should be people playing on weekdays i think i went on a thursday and it wasn't too bad
Custom SAI BLU Glock Build (Timberwolf Base)
Custom Zev Noveske Shooting Team Glock 34
Project Guns
Custom Zev Dragonfly G17 (Project) (In progress)
phloudernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:39   #7
vink

They also tweet about how many are playing.
vink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2012, 15:43   #8
gear

i only go on weekdays and there is about 6-12 people most times i go. friday has the most people during the week tho i find
gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2012, 18:45   #9
HeadlessChicken

Like UA on Facebook and they keep you updated on how many people show that night. They use to do updates every couple hours.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2012, 19:30   #10
nickssj21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlessChicken View Post
Like UA on Facebook and they keep you updated on how many people show that night. They use to do updates every couple hours.
Do they still do the updates every couple hours? To be honest, haven't seen one of those updates in a long time. But I think updating us was really nice of them and I hope they keep doing it. I'd love to be free on a Thursday when I don't have a kinesiology lab to attend, go on facebook, and then see that there are 10+ guys at UA that evening, pack my gear up and go play
Old October 18th, 2012, 09:59   #11
nuky

its a good place but the bastard BB arent then best there and the ref shots ppl in the game my g&p M4 was jamming there all night
nuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2012, 10:15   #12
c3sk
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuky View Post
its a good place but the bastard BB arent then best there and the ref shots ppl in the game my g&p M4 was jamming there all night
I've had nothing but good results on the bastard .2 BB's they supply, and that's on a PTW which can be quite temperamental when it comes to what BB's are used. Friend of mine also uses a G&P and has had zero issues.
c3sk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2012, 10:56   #13
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:
Nuky, the BBs being used are to the same spec as our .20g product that we retail, they are just colored red so the host can ensure everyone is using a .20g BB. I know some people are objecting to using field BBs, (a small minority) however, it is a safety and game control issue. This ensures between chrony and gun, everyone is shooting within field FPS and joule limits. In fact UA has one of the best field safety management policies I've ever seen at an indoor venue. Regarding the ref shooting you in the game, it is part of their procedure to ensure people are calling their hits. Just call your hit and move on, thats all they are looking for.

If you're a regular player, BB Bastard will be at Ultimate Airsoft on a regular schedule shortly (because we like playing there too!) and our gun tech can look at your gun and give you some advice on why you might be having problems. There is a wide variety of gun characteristics that can affect BB feeding, as well as care, maintenance and upgrade issues. UA is really good about creating an environment that is consistent for everyone, but unfortunately the one thing they cannot control or be responsible for is your weapon platform. They chose BB Bastards because we've got a very engaged customer service policy, a high product quality policy and have the best success in the widest range of airsoft platforms. In short, if you have an issue, we'll look at it.
Old October 18th, 2012, 13:48   #14
FirestormX

Their BBs have always been fine going through my guns (whenever I get my guns themselves working).

Like scarecrow said, there's plenty of reasons for jams. If you bring it up around other people, they'll probably jump in and help you take a look, or give you suggestions. UA's setup areas keep people pretty close together, and there's a plenty of experienced players amongst the casual players.
If the BBs weren't bastards, you could definitely put the BBs on the list of potential causes.
FirestormX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2012, 15:33   #15
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Bastards that they provide (red ones) fed without issue on my TW5 (MP5 PTW) and on my FCC PTW, They also fed flawlessly on my G&P shotty and my GBB, issues of gun misfeeding could be anything from dirty inner barrel, weak/stiff magazine springs to over oiled hopup (Seen it dozen of times on nub guns)

Last edited by wildcard; October 18th, 2012 at 15:36..
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General