Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

CAA Roni Pistol Carbine Conversion

:

Reviews

Old October 4th, 2013, 13:20   #1
JadedKommando

CAA Roni Pistol Carbine Conversion

The CAA Roni is a great addition to your airsoft loadout, solid engineering, and high quality fabrication, the CAA Roni Pistol Carbine makes a great addition for Airsofter's looking to enhance their loadout options for different fields and scenarios

link: http://www.caaairsoft.com/home.asp

Price: $139.00

Pros: Well Manufactured, easy to use, because it allows you to shoulder your pistol it can greatly increase your pistol accuracy. Compact, modular, looks cool as hell

Cons: It's not 100% compatible with all pistol manufacturers, some modification may be required depending on pistol brand, as well there is some lateral wobble of your pistol when mounted

Would I recommend it to potential buyers? Yes

A highly sought piece of kit for real steel operators, CAA has made many of their products available to Airsoft enthusists by opening CAA Airsoft Division.
The Roni is solid, and all moving parts slide with ease when you mount your pistol into it. It comes with a folding pistol grip that can be dismounted. The iron sights are well built and work perfectly fine, they can be used as your primary, or back up. It has a 5 position adjustable stock, with a cheek riser, that can be adjusted about an inch, and the stock is able to hold an additional mag in it for quick access.
The only real Con that's worth talking about is the fact that I did have to mod the Roni with a small grinder to allow my KJW P226 to mount properly. It took less than 5 minutes and there are videos online to show you what to do. So make sure you do some research to ensure your pistol brand fits.
Other than that my Roni lived up to every expectation I had for it. Lots of real estate to mount whatever attachments you need for the mission. The price may be a bit much for some shoppers but if your looking to give yourself more shooter options without having to buy a new weapon, battery, and mags. Then the CAA Roni Pistol Carbine Conversion is your answer. If you buy this sexy looking beast you wont be disappointed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo-1 (2).jpg (483.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg photo-2 (2).jpg (640.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg photo-3.jpg (384.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg photo-4 (2).jpg (592.2 KB, 22 views)

Keep Calm Sabot Battle On

Last edited by JadedKommando; October 4th, 2013 at 13:23..
JadedKommando is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews