Decent Paint Job?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old July 6th, 2008, 17:06   #46
gunner552

Yes, I know about the training.
5 - 11 for seven months or something.

But honestly.
You don't believe that every person out there that's eighteen years old and goes out and simulates the military has actually been in the military, do you?

Last edited by gunner552; July 6th, 2008 at 17:07.. Reason: Oops.
gunner552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2008, 18:09   #47
Shrapnel[Op-For]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner552 View Post
What makes you say that?
That's a little much, don't you think?
You realize that I'm joining the Canadian Forces when I turn 19, and I'm pretty sure that there are a few guns involved in that.

Maybe if you read my post you'd realize i wasn't talking about you. I was talking about "sniper(terrible)".
Shrapnel[Op-For] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2008, 19:26   #48
gunner552

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAS View Post
Maybe if you read my post you'd realize i wasn't talking about you. I was talking about "sniper(terrible)".
Ohhh, I understand now, my apologies man.
I didn't read it right.
Old July 7th, 2008, 02:10   #49
matt491

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner552 View Post
Yes, I know about the training.
5 - 11 for seven months or something.
Clearly you DON'T know about it. If you want to go get your hunting and firearms license, great, go do so. News flash. Your talk means jack shit on the internet. You SAY you're mature. Means shit to us. You SAY you're going to join the forces at 19, that's 4 damn years away! God knows what you'll experience and what'll happen in those 4 years! I'm almost willing to bet my next pay check you WONT go into the forces when you turn 19.

Bottom line? 18 to own and play airsoft in Canada. Wait until you're 18 and don't try and beat your way around the system, you'll get little to no respect for it, although it already seems like most people around here don't respect you. If you're so mature, wait it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
It will help to not get you flamed here, and will help you get a job that doesn't require the repeated use of the phrase "Would you like fries with that?"
matt491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 02:13   #50
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt491 View Post
Clearly you DON'T know about it. If you want to go get your hunting and firearms license, great, go do so. News flash. Your talk means jack shit on the internet. You SAY you're mature. Means shit to us. You SAY you're going to join the forces at 19, that's 4 damn years away! God knows what you'll experience and what'll happen in those 4 years! I'm almost willing to bet my next pay check you WONT go into the forces when you turn 19.

Bottom line? 18 to own and play airsoft in Canada. Wait until you're 18 and don't try and beat your way around the system, you'll get little to no respect for it, although it already seems like most people around here don't respect you. If you're so mature, wait it out.
its about time someone said it
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:58   #51
gunner552

I don't understand you guys. One damned bit.
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:59   #52
gunner552

Quote:
I'm almost willing to bet my next pay check you WONT go into the forces when you turn 19.
Lol, go right ahead.
Old July 7th, 2008, 16:41   #53
GundamGPO3

Send a message via MSN to GundamGPO3
This is just such a bizarre atmosphere for me...here in America, we welcome the idea of minors getting into the sport, but what is with all this uptight shit with you Canadians? Aren't you supposed to be the "peaceful love everyone" people!? rofl! I think you all should lighten up....this is a GAME after all...you all talk like it's the real thing. If you don't want to play with kids, then join the REAL military and help Americans kill towel heads...
Old July 7th, 2008, 16:47   #54
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamGPO3 View Post
This is just such a bizarre atmosphere for me...here in America, we welcome the idea of minors getting into the sport, but what is with all this uptight shit with you Canadians? Aren't you supposed to be the "peaceful love everyone" people!? rofl! I think you all should lighten up....this is a GAME after all...you all talk like it's the real thing. If you don't want to play with kids, then join the REAL military and help Americans kill towel heads...
You should read up on Canadian airsoft and the FAQ on the site.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 21:06   #55
GundamGPO3

i have read the FAQ...there is nothing indicating "Why are we Canadians uptight bastards to new comers who are interested in our site?"

So I have a question, what if someone foreign (Such as my self) comes to your site, looking for information on 2 guns for a future purchase. YOU as a canadian have no jurisdictions over that person to say "You can't know anything because I don't know how old you are."
Old July 7th, 2008, 21:51   #56
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamGPO3 View Post
i have read the FAQ...there is nothing indicating "Why are we Canadians uptight bastards to new comers who are interested in our site?"

So I have a question, what if someone foreign (Such as my self) comes to your site, looking for information on 2 guns for a future purchase. YOU as a canadian have no jurisdictions over that person to say "You can't know anything because I don't know how old you are."
You're the guy who lives at home and has his "Mommy" breaking your toy guns when she cleans up your room right?

In your case your age doesn't matter.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 21:58   #57
Shrapnel[Op-For]

I honestly can't take anything gundam says seriously with that signature..

If you ACTUALLY read up on the situtation with airsoft in Canada, you'd see why people suggest 14 year olds don't get much help. They CANT play at any feilds, the minimum at very few fields is 16+, and mostly all of the other fields are 18+.
Shrapnel[Op-For] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 22:02   #58
Colin_S

Send a message via MSN to Colin_S Send a message via Skype™ to Colin_S
Airsoft Canada is full of online bullies who like nothing more than to flame the hell out of people. To the international players and readers these jerks do not represent the player base in Canada, in person airsofters are quite friendly, open and willing to talk to newbs and even underaged players.

What happens when they get behind a computer, I don't know...

I'm only an asshole on the field, not online.

Team GHOSTS - Fides et Amicitia
Blog: http://www.colinsun.com
G-45
Colin_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2008, 22:08   #59
GundamGPO3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
You're the guy who lives at home and has his "Mommy" breaking your toy guns when she cleans up your room right?

In your case your age doesn't matter.
Sorry for just graduating High School. I love how it is so easy to incriminate someone you haven't even met in real life just because you comfortably sit in front of a computer screen. You're calling me a little kid because I live at home the summer after I graduate? You're just as immature as the minors that you bully and harass on here.

It was my mom's choice to go into my room and clean up...I didn't go "hey mommy my room is messy please clean up after me !" If you are going to use that as ammo, you are weak minded my friend...
Old July 7th, 2008, 22:17   #60
Danke

It's funny but if you cruise US or international sites or listen to the US podcasts hordes of minors with cheap clone guns are not encouraged, in fact it appears they bring bile to the back of most older player's throats.

Sounds like their in the flesh personality is just repulsive as their online persona. Not like the folks here who are assholes online & pussys in person. Or vise-versa.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion