Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tippmann M4 Carbine Airsoft?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old January 28th, 2015, 00:14   #391
raphael_double_tap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelan View Post
As for Tippmann saying the buffer tube is compatible with most airsoft stocks Id have to disagree with that. Ive found two nice butt stocks Ive liked and both will not fit on the buffer tube as it seems that it is a little bigger then the average airsoft buffer tube (width wise).

Mabye the Tippmann is closer to a real mil spec buffer tube and is more compatible with real steel butt stocks....not really sure??? Has anybody else tried to change out their stock yet and had any success?
I installed a Magpul STR stock without any problems. Fits like a glove works great.
raphael_double_tap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2015, 10:21   #392
arvi007

Here is mine. Worked great at a regional event. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1422458468647.jpg (321.2 KB, 88 views)
arvi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2015, 12:23   #393
manchovie

Send a message via ICQ to manchovie Send a message via AIM to manchovie Send a message via MSN to manchovie
What FPS variance have people been getting with these things?
Also, accuracy is really difficult to communicate but can someone tell me in a more or less meaningful way whether or not you've been getting good results with them??
I've watched a few videos and results don't seem super awesome but they were all with totally stock setups. Did someone improve their groupings with upgrade buckings or was it more or less the same?

Does this thing work with a floating valve type system like a gbbr, where it dumps gas until the bb leaves the barrel or is it a dosed amount like p*/aeg?

my b/s rating
manchovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2015, 12:52   #394
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by manchovie View Post
What FPS variance have people been getting with these things?
Also, accuracy is really difficult to communicate but can someone tell me in a more or less meaningful way whether or not you've been getting good results with them??
I've watched a few videos and results don't seem super awesome but they were all with totally stock setups. Did someone improve their groupings with upgrade buckings or was it more or less the same?

Does this thing work with a floating valve type system like a gbbr, where it dumps gas until the bb leaves the barrel or is it a dosed amount like p*/aeg?
With HPA -+ 2-4 FPS, with CO2 ever so often I see shots it'll drop 10-20 FPS, didn't test much on CO2, but others state they get about 100 fps drop ever so often. (You're also able to adjust the FPS from 300-400 roughly, CO2 increase your FPS significantly.)

HPA is more consistent so that's what I recommend for people to run. It's a dosed amount like P*, coming straight from the Tank to your line and into the gun at 800 PSI. P* are regulated at 50-120 PSI.

Stock I got great results, didn't dial in the hop-up, cleaned / lubed out of the box, took it to Mach1, was able to get kills easily with the 14.5" setup from one end to the other. Outdoors I haven't tested, and most likely won't. I do believe the stock bucking is a G&G bucking, inner barrel is unknown.

Have a new ORGA 6.23 wide bore and Maple Leaf Bucking 60 degree currently installed with a 75 degree on the side. Haven't shot it in the "SBR" setup. Widebore will take advantage of the airflow how the P* does.. No one has concrete stats, but before my personal life came up, this was my theory to test the 60 and 75 degree bucking's alongside the ORGA. Most likely won't have the chance or time to test it outdoors atleast for data, as it's For sale.

If you're interested in mine, we can work something out
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2015, 22:02   #395
Kos-Mos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioRage View Post
With HPA -+ 2-4 FPS, with CO2 ever so often I see shots it'll drop 10-20 FPS, didn't test much on CO2, but others state they get about 100 fps drop ever so often. (You're also able to adjust the FPS from 300-400 roughly, CO2 increase your FPS significantly.)

HPA is more consistent so that's what I recommend for people to run. It's a dosed amount like P*, coming straight from the Tank to your line and into the gun at 800 PSI. P* are regulated at 50-120 PSI.

Stock I got great results, didn't dial in the hop-up, cleaned / lubed out of the box, took it to Mach1, was able to get kills easily with the 14.5" setup from one end to the other. Outdoors I haven't tested, and most likely won't. I do believe the stock bucking is a G&G bucking, inner barrel is unknown.

Have a new ORGA 6.23 wide bore and Maple Leaf Bucking 60 degree currently installed with a 75 degree on the side. Haven't shot it in the "SBR" setup. Widebore will take advantage of the airflow how the P* does.. No one has concrete stats, but before my personal life came up, this was my theory to test the 60 and 75 degree bucking's alongside the ORGA. Most likely won't have the chance or time to test it outdoors atleast for data, as it's For sale.

If you're interested in mine, we can work something out
Knowing that, I assume that modding the gun for "low pressure" (around 200psi) would work just like on a A5 or 98...

Maybe that would help with the FPS fluctuation (the paintball modification is usually to add consistency and reduce ball chop).
Kos-Mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2015, 23:40   #396
mr_nuts31

That brings up a good question, how's the parts compatibility with the 98?
mr_nuts31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2016, 13:55   #397
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

Instead of creating a new thread I will just use this one.

I have been toying with the idea of getting one of these in the future and have no desire for a tank and line setup but an airstock looks promising. I was pretty sure someone was selling the rifle with the airstock a while back so hopefully they or someone else has done this and can share their experiences, especially interested in how many shots per tank.
Red Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2016, 14:48   #398
Barbaryn

I used a Tippman m4 hpa during nightfall. It was awesome. Little bit of kick, accurate as hell and good range. The remote line and hpa tank were hardly noticeable. If I had the money I would have bought one on the spot. Awesome gun.
Old July 1st, 2016, 15:10   #399
badrelko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dot View Post
Instead of creating a new thread I will just use this one.

I have been toying with the idea of getting one of these in the future and have no desire for a tank and line setup but an airstock looks promising. I was pretty sure someone was selling the rifle with the airstock a while back so hopefully they or someone else has done this and can share their experiences, especially interested in how many shots per tank.
Unfortunately there is no air stock at this point as the recoil engine uses the buffer tube for the bolt to travel in.

The Tippmann M4 can run on CO2 through its proprietary magazines which some players do who don't like the HPA line

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

badrelko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2016, 23:41   #400
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

Oh damn, must have been on another rifle then my bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

I know about the CO2 mags but not entirely sure that's a way I'd like to go but it looks to be the only way on this rifle without using a tank and line.
Red Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2016, 00:06   #401
Adrenalineguy

A 13 in.³ tank on the grip would be much more comfortable than you think.

Tank in the stock is kind of complicated on this gun because of the contents of theworking inside the stock tube.

It's surprising that someone hasn't come up with a mod for this there are lots of things that are almost there that should work.
Adrenalineguy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion