:

Airsoft Media

Old March 30th, 2012, 13:13   #16
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINN View Post
exactly Derek, but this information is what is MISSING from the video. Joe blow that sees that video will not understand the point...they see you shooting glass with your bb's so they will do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex View Post
I have to agree with Sinn on this guys...

IMHO it seems to be counter productive to produce a video like this but not state it's true intent. In fact we all know if we shoot bb's at glass regardless of the bb's medium it's going to eventually break. So what's really the point???

Sorry I found the video to be counterproductive and slightly childish. Check youtube for all the kids shooting at stuff and breaking it. I personally hold BBBastard to a much higher standard than that.
There is a disclaimer. We are not going to be held hostage by 1 million kids with no parental supervision and no self control. We are not the protectors of this sport. We contribute in many ways to this community and I think we meet (and exceed) a pretty high standard.

If you are condemning the behavior, then I think a reality check is in order. The Politically Correct movement is taking over the world and it would seem there is no room anymore for destructive shenanigans with and on ones own private property. We had some fun and cleaned up afterward.

The point? The point is this video was done in the spirit (and intent) of giving folks something to chew on and discuss (this is, after all, a discussion board.), and to have fun making it.

It would seem we achieved both goals smashingly.

There is a full testing video coming up, detailing effects on eyepro (both MILSPEC and ANSI 87.1Z) and human skin at various FPS.
Old March 30th, 2012, 13:32   #17
SINN

Send a message via MSN to SINN
Quote:
then I think a reality check is in order
read it....and then read it again. Marketing can be your friend. Use it wisely. We only give you constructive criticism because we care about you and your product.
Old March 30th, 2012, 14:01   #18
RUSTSPOT
Sgt. Sparkles

I assume everyone who plays airsoft knows how to have fun. Most of us know what our aegs are capable of. I don't agree of nanny state but video like this would be viewed differently if it was put up by a manufacturer/supplier than some random kid putting this up on YouTube. The fact of the matter is, like you said , there are too many irresponsible copy cats out there. If some kid were to use these to shoot at cars and it gone on the news. U know how the media would twist facts and chance things back to.
RUSTSPOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012, 14:29   #19
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINN View Post
read it....and then read it again. Marketing can be your friend. Use it wisely. We only give you constructive criticism because we care about you and your product.
Thank you!

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media