Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Anyone have any experience with camouflage.ca?

:

General

Old December 4th, 2018, 15:36   #1
Chubby

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby
Anyone have any experience with camouflage.ca?

Hey folks.

There was a local retailer here that I really liked the look of, with them having all sorts of products and such, but after some bad dealings with them, I decided to move on. I was going to go back to making Evike my bread and butter in terms of where to get gear, but then I found camouflage.ca

I took a look at their online store and have been pretty impressed so far (and they're in Canada, woot!) but with my recent bad dealings mentioned above, I'm once bitten/twice shy about ordering from them.

So I thought I'd ask: Has anyone ordered from them and if so, what was your experience?
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2018, 13:24   #2
Hiker_Boy

Gorilla Surplus and Camouflage share the same owner , shipping, and warehouse. If you were to shop in person, I'd recommend Gorilla because they have staff who know more. For online, they are all pretty good and I have always had good service with no issues. They will use UPS, which is a major inconvenience for me. You may also want to check out Replicaguns.ca if you want to order stuff online in Canada.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Hiker_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2018, 04:41   #3
damage

Send a message via Yahoo to damage
Fyi. replicaguns is also same owner or camo and gorilla.
Old December 21st, 2018, 18:58   #4
Maxdevil87

Goid shop here in mtl!
Maxdevil87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2018, 22:43   #5
Metalsynth

In montreal you also have taktik and 15min from the tunnel on the 25 is prefair.ca on the south shore in beloeil biggest military surplus store in canada, take your pick.

As for camouflage directly, good people who work there so I dunno what your beef with em was but I'm somewhat surprised.

Goodluck.

Certified Level 2 BA Sniper
Si ton épée est trop courte, allonge la d'un pas. ( Proverbe Hongrois )

Last edited by Metalsynth; December 21st, 2018 at 22:47..
Metalsynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2018, 00:49   #6
MaximeWilliams

Hey, I'm the owner of the Camouflage Montreal Store, if you have any question or issues with the compagny, let me know.

The Montreal store is much more specialized in airsoft than other shops in the West and we have a tech for repair or custom.

Check the facebook page or you can email me.

Regards,
MaximeWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2019, 16:31   #7
Drake
E-01

I had the pleasure of visiting the Montreal location yesterday (after finding out they existed in this thread): it's a very nice store in the Plaza St-Hubert (corner Bellechasse, across from Lozeau) with a large variety of guns as well as various other items in stock. The staff was extremely friendly and they are also players, so they actually know airsoft.

So definitely legit and worth checking out. The Montreal store is about 10-15 minutes from my house and literally 3 minutes from my job, so I look forward to stopping in again this summer.
Old January 28th, 2019, 11:36   #8
KaddyShack00

they a solid shop that is growing in the airsoft community (montreal local)
KaddyShack00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2019, 03:39   #9
Ratters

Retailers

General rule of thumb is if you can purchase directly, as in showing up in person, I would recommend this for any airsoft purchase. Even better if the shop has an area to shoot it plus with a chrono. Most retailers don't offer much in the way of a warranty and I have heard stories of retailers reselling defective items so it's always buyer beware. Always closely inspect what you're buying, check for wear, worn decals, scuff marks and modified wiring i.e.: mini or large tamiya switched to deans or similar aftermarket mods. You don't want to inherit somebody else's headache. If an airsoft item is being sold used the price should reflect its condition. Nobody likes that sinking gut feeling knowing they've been duped on a deal. Keep in mind that some aeg's, gas pistols, GBB rifles usually need some doctoring to be reliable but starting out with factory, untampered items are much better to work with than a potential frankengun. Hope this helps you to become an educated airsoft customer for years to come. Happy shooting
Old February 4th, 2019, 22:32   #10
Janus

Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
I will say that the one here sold a kid a set of knockoff Revisions and told him they were legit ballistic instead of a chinese clone. The legit ones could stop 12 gauge buckshot at 16 feet.

Now I'm not saying the kid was going to go home and do exactly that but when you sell something that should provide X protection and it provides less, that's dangerous. You don't do that because you have no idea what the customer is going to use it for.

Since then I haven't heard anything else bad come out of there, but I'm always a little wary and won't make any gear purchases there.
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2019, 00:34   #11
joshua3302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
Hey folks.

There was a local retailer here that I really liked the look of, with them having all sorts of products and such, but after some bad dealings with them, I decided to move on. I was going to go back to making Evike my bread and butter in terms of where to get gear, but then I found camouflage.ca

I took a look at their online store and have been pretty impressed so far (and they're in Canada, woot!) but with my recent bad dealings mentioned above, I'm once bitten/twice shy about ordering from them.

So I thought I'd ask: Has anyone ordered from them and if so, what was your experience?
Had good experience with Camouflage. One month warranty better than Trigger only one week warranty
joshua3302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2019, 14:44   #12
Hiker_Boy

Camoflage has the best pricing for Goldenball bbs.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Hiker_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2020, 09:46   #13
steele650
Banned

They a decent place I live in Victoria as well been to the shop a few times first time being in there was like a dreamland as before I've never been in a store where I could just walk up and hold a VFC 417 aeg. I will say though i did ask a few of the employees there some pretty basic questions that most new players would ask etc and they clearly had no answer for me and the owner like to knock down on other businesses which in my opinion seems pretty lame. Legit company great service somewhat if I were to rate them I'd give them a 6.9 due to lack of pretty basic knowledge as if I were a new player them are questions I'd expect them to have the right answer to instead of idk or I'm not sure blah blah blah.
steele650 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General