Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Retailer ASC hard to get hold of

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old October 31st, 2011, 17:25   #1
venture

Trade Rating: 244
Retailer ASC hard to get hold of

Hi, I don't wish to anger the admins here. I am a long time member and am just looking to get an answer from someone.

In August my adspace and retail space on this site ran out. I fish commercially for a living an was very busy when the renewal came in. I received a renewal notice and was working on the Atlantic. It took less than a week to remove all my priveleges and reduce my messsage capacity from 5000 down to 100. What a mess I was in with the PMS!

Since that second or third week in August I have been trying every week to contact "donations@airsoftcanada.com" to pay for another 7 months of ad and retail space. Not only have I not received another renewal bill, I have not received any answer at all for 6-7 weeks now!

I simply want to renew my ad and retail space as a retailer in good standing.

I know the people running this site are very busy and can't always be doing the site's business. However, my question is "Why did they remove my priveleges in a timely manner, but now can't seem to find the time to renew my priveleges in 2 months?

For this I would like to use this resolution center to get my retailer status reinstated.

Thank You,
Ron Henneberry
Venture Airsoft

Visit us at :www.ventureairsoft.ca
venture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2011, 18:31   #2
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Trade Rating: 221
May I ask why you need to contact them at all? From my own experience if a member has been approved for retailing their account is grandfathered and they can at any time purchase retailer tags and add space. All you should have to do is scroll down to the bottom left of the screen and click on the "Donate Now" banner. This will bring you to the payment page. I recommend Paypal as you get instant results.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2011, 19:32   #3
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Trade Rating: 98
That and the system will automatically remove status when your paid period runs out, this is not done by a person manually.

If the route suggested by Eeyore does not work, then please pm Mantelope as he is the one in charge of retailler status's.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 11:44   #4
venture

Trade Rating: 244
Thanks guys. Appreciate the help.

Problem is i forget the amount needed for 7 months of ad and retail space. Is it $450?

Visit us at :www.ventureairsoft.ca
venture is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center