Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Element Airsoft no longer available

:

General

Old March 26th, 2011, 01:12   #16
acidpunk

can you still get element parts people have in stock or are the just not going to sell them???

Gen Patton's words: "The object of war isn't to die for you country, it's to make the other bastard die for his."

Knowledge is power. And yet the biggest threat to our military is a bunch of cave dwellers who think 72 virgins blow you when you die. Weird
acidpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2011, 08:10   #17
dutch13

Apparently the owner will be spending 2 years in prison for trying to manufacture guns which is illegal in China. Thus why a lot of these companies ship out of Hong Kong, because there they haven't fully adapted Chinese laws.
dutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2011, 14:57   #18
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidpunk View Post
can you still get element parts people have in stock or are the just not going to sell them???
Why would people not sell stock they already have???

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2011, 15:03   #19
Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Why would people not sell stock they already have???
sfq

Kingston airsoft, we do it better.
Specs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2011, 15:05   #20
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specs View Post
sfq
I don't know what that means.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2011, 15:56   #21
Sursion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specs View Post
sfq
Stochastic Fairness Queuing?
Spring Forest Qigong?
Single Flux Quantum?

I'm not sure what it means either.
Old March 26th, 2011, 16:05   #22
Airsoft Mum

The low-down on China-soft is that it's illeagal to make anything that ressembles a gun, toy or replica. In the past people were paying bribes to get the stuff out of the country, whether through Hong Kong, or directly out. Many molds were seized, and some factory bosses went to prison. Now the government is going to allow certain factories to pay for a licence to produce Airsoft Guns.....clearly they were missing their bribes (who said that?!). So certain manufacturers will start getting their wares back on to the Western Market....and I for one am quite chuffed about that! Hope that helps
Airsoft Mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2011, 10:20   #23
venture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airsoft Mum View Post
The low-down on China-soft is that it's illeagal to make anything that ressembles a gun, toy or replica. In the past people were paying bribes to get the stuff out of the country, whether through Hong Kong, or directly out. Many molds were seized, and some factory bosses went to prison. Now the government is going to allow certain factories to pay for a licence to produce Airsoft Guns.....clearly they were missing their bribes (who said that?!). So certain manufacturers will start getting their wares back on to the Western Market....and I for one am quite chuffed about that! Hope that helps

Thanks for the info. I would like to get my "Element" supply link going again asap. I hope they do well and don't get too much prison time.

Visit us at :www.ventureairsoft.ca
venture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 11:55   #24
ArmyCarbiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontier View Post
No worries mate, they had trouble but they will be back soon. I have been in contact with their boss almost daily bases. They definitely got trouble from the Gun making plans and i think was a mistake on their part, i think some local police found out of it and tried to pull some money from them, very common here. i knew it since it happened end of January but dont want to spread panic when there is none, they will be back soon. No worries.
Are you sure you got your facts straight? It' announced on Facebook and other sources that Element Airsoft's owners got canned! Their sentences 5 years in prison and more. Are you sure you know what you're talking about??
ArmyCarbiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 15:07   #25
StRiCkEn

The post you quoted was from before jail time was issued, I believe...
StRiCkEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 15:20   #26
Conker

Whatever, it's China after all... They will just have to pay their licenses (read: bribes) and they're good to go.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:40   #27
KrashRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinard View Post
that would explain why EBairsoft refund me my order of an element crane stock ....damned
EbairSoft wasn't going to refund me though. They sent me a false tracking number. Plus the fact that Hong Kong Post issued a statement that it wasn't going to accepting packages going to Canada until the Canada Post issue is resolved. After I told EbairSoft that the tracking number had no recorde and the Hong Kong Post statement link they canceled the order.

Risky buying from EbairSoft.
KrashRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2011, 21:41   #28
THe_Silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrashRider View Post
EbairSoft wasn't going to refund me though. They sent me a false tracking number. Plus the fact that Hong Kong Post issued a statement that it wasn't going to accepting packages going to Canada until the Canada Post issue is resolved. After I told EbairSoft that the tracking number had no recorde and the Hong Kong Post statement link they canceled the order.

Risky buying from EbairSoft.
Ebairsoft has cancelled orderes on me in the past w/o notifying me. If they actually didn't ship your stuff, file a claim w/ paypal.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
-Founder of Steel City Hamilton Infantry and Tactics
-Certified level 43 Autosniper by Commander Amos
THe_Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General