Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Canadian loadout *56K beware*

:

Canadian

Old December 30th, 2005, 17:06   #91
Wiersema

Send a message via MSN to Wiersema
I'd take pictures of my CF kit. But most of it is at the Armouries in my locker. I have all my uniforms, boots shirts and my soft cap at home though. Incase we're called into action due to some form of natrual disaster. Flood season is coming up soon

EDIT - My beret is at home too, but thats obvious 8)
Wiersema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2005, 17:13   #92
Dr_Tinshnipz

i dont have my gear just yet , but my girl friends grandma bought me a real wood fanny pack HAHAHA she heard that I like camo so she went out and bought that for me for christmas with gloves . I might use the gloves , maybe the pack cause there are two pouches on the front that might hold mini mould grenades :lol:
Dr_Tinshnipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2006, 03:45   #93
Cabose

How do you get your guns to look like C7/C8/C9's I'm kinda new to airsoft actully I'm only 16 and there fore can't play (parents wont take me and I dont know anyboby that airsofts). Any way so how do you guys modify your guns to look CF authentic.
Cabose
Cabose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2006, 19:06   #94
Cabose

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MikeL-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabose
How do you get your guns to look like C7/C8/C9's I'm kinda new to airsoft actully I'm only 16 and there fore can't play (parents wont take me and I dont know anyboby that airsofts). Any way so how do you guys modify your guns to look CF authentic.
Cabose

If you want to know how to make certain airsoft guns look more Canadian search the forums. Doesn't really matter though, since you are a minor an can't do anything related to airsoft.
Yea I will look. I think its kinda stupied tho that people 16 plus can't play airsoft. I'm not trying to sound like a whiny teenager or anything but I'm old enough to join the reserves where you shoot real guns and go out once a month and do all kinds of stuff including staying up late in the pooring rain. I think it's just stupied that because of a few people a majority of teens are thought to be imature. Sociaty - :smack: time to rise and shine. What ever I'll be off to reserve training this summer so it doesn't really matter.
Cabose
Old January 8th, 2006, 20:52   #95
PTE. Pyle

Send a message via MSN to PTE. Pyle
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cabose

If you want to know how to make certain airsoft guns look more Canadian search the forums. Doesn't really matter though, since you are a minor an can't do anything related to airsoft.
Yea I will look. I think its kinda stupied tho that people 16 plus can't play airsoft. I'm not trying to sound like a whiny teenager or anything but I'm old enough to join the reserves where you shoot real guns and go out once a month and do all kinds of stuff including staying up late in the pooring rain. I think it's just stupied that because of a few people a majority of teens are thought to be imature. Sociaty - :smack: time to rise and shine. What ever I'll be off to reserve training this summer so it doesn't really matter.
Cabose
actualy you are not old enough to join the reserves, your parents must sign for you to join the cf if you are a minor. as well from what i was told when i was 17 and joined the only way you can join if you are 16 is if you turn 17 befor you go for your ql2. either that or december 31. i could be wrong about the age. altho i am sure about your parents having to sign for you. and if they wont let you play airsoft chances are they wont let you join the reserves.

the reason 16 year old people cant play with out parents concent is simply if you get hurt being a minor your parents can sue the club that lets you play with them. where as if you sign when you are 18 you waive leagle rights to sue.
Old January 8th, 2006, 21:17   #96
gandar

Send a message via MSN to gandar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greykin
They look like this I think:

I've never gotten mine, over a year and I never got mine =/, I actually had to bring in my own goggles for those dusty helicopter trips.

Also note that these things are in no way can stop fast speed flying projectiles =P, mainly used for sun, dust, and wind, hence the name of the goggles. I heard however that there is actually a ballistic lens replacement in some. I haven't seen any yet though.. so those are probably the ones you have coming in.
Thos are the Sun Wind Dust goggles, as you mentioned. To my knowledge there are different, slick as hell ones that are the actual "ballistic goggles" But those are balistic rated. They fog like a motherfucker though, especially with a balaclava on, ask anyone who was at TTAC3 on the 30th, I was wearing them and I had actual condensation dripping down the lenses. Brutal.

Alternatively, I could just light you on fire. - Me
gandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2006, 01:44   #97
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

Just curious, do they let you drink if your pre-19? Or does it depend on who you're with?
Reason I'm asking is my friend joined when he was 17 and was ordering from the bar after a few months.
Old January 10th, 2006, 10:24   #98
Cabose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTE. Pyle
actualy you are not old enough to join the reserves, your parents must sign for you to join the cf if you are a minor. as well from what i was told when i was 17 and joined the only way you can join if you are 16 is if you turn 17 befor you go for your ql2. either that or december 31. i could be wrong about the age. altho i am sure about your parents having to sign for you. and if they wont let you play airsoft chances are they wont let you join the reserves.

the reason 16 year old people cant play with out parents concent is simply if you get hurt being a minor your parents can sue the club that lets you play with them. where as if you sign when you are 18 you waive leagle rights to sue.
I have talked to my parents about researves and they have agreed to it but the dont like it either so thats why the won't come out with me to play airsoft. (unless im very mutch mistaken I can play if I have someone over 19 as a gaurdian but I don't know anybody)

Anywho nice goggles gandar
and I'm not sure blackhawk I'v thought of the same question myself
Cabose
Old January 10th, 2006, 12:51   #99
BawBag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hawk
Just curious, do they let you drink if your pre-19? Or does it depend on who you're with?
Reason I'm asking is my friend joined when he was 17 and was ordering from the bar after a few months.
Nah. It's illegal for a minor to drink.. Do you REALLY think the CF would let you?
BawBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2006, 14:18   #100
The Franchise

Last edited by The Franchise; October 19th, 2008 at 07:05..
The Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2006, 22:08   #101
Wiersema

Send a message via MSN to Wiersema
Mess laws are the same as the provincial drinking laws. Mess' in onratio must strickly abied by LCBO Liqiour laws.

I've been playing airsoft since i was 16 in Winnipeg. My dad or older family members just sign me off and away i go to save the world from the bad guys. :kill:
Wiersema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2006, 13:38   #102
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

Anywho...THE HERO POSE!!!

I'll take some pictures later of my MAV alone.
Old January 17th, 2006, 17:31   #103
Greykin

That can't be very comfortable if it is the camnet.........
Old January 17th, 2006, 18:14   #104
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

It is, but I've softened it up in the wash...and it works fine when I just need something to protect my neck from the wind. If it was colder, I have a shemagh and watch cap.
Old January 20th, 2006, 20:09   #105
mctaz
Primo Italiano

Quote:
The CF uses Bolle goggles.

Pyle, you can join the Reserves at 16 with parental consent, an if you have completed grade 10.
the CF use goggles but i'm not sure is bolle
McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian