Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Calling KJW/Tanaka M700 Pros

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Old March 30th, 2021, 16:06   #1
inoaboaid

Calling KJW/Tanaka M700 Pros

Hello all,

A quick question on the Tanaka/KJW M700, but its the takedown version. Anyone here with experience and have upgraded / ideas on how to upgrade the hop up of a takedown KJW M700? Is bucking the only thing i can upgrade on? Or would it do fine if i just put on a good inner barrel and co2 reg?

FYI: i have an Action Army performance bolt (might also purchase the King Arms adjustable bolt); 6.01mm inner; upgrading my extended mag to co2 reg; going to use electrical tapes for inner barrel spacer to increase consistency.

What u guys think? Thank you for any inputs. 🙏

Cheers,
inoaboaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2021, 21:38   #2
Zfurlong

It's been years since I've had one, but based on memory, the most reliable method was a combination of the old school LRB mod with er-hop and TDC
Old April 3rd, 2021, 01:45   #3
inoaboaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfurlong View Post
It's been years since I've had one, but based on memory, the most reliable method was a combination of the old school LRB mod with er-hop and TDC
Judging from how clueless i am to those 3 items you mentioned, they must be the way to go lol. Mind if i trouble you to explain a bit what they are? Thanks in advance.
inoaboaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2021, 23:08   #4
Zfurlong

Lrb-long range barrel mod, drilling the outer and using screws to cause the inner barrel to bend just ever so slightly in a given way so the BB rides along the top of the inner barrel.
Er-hop - extended r-hop. Done by cutting the hop window longer and using a longer r-hop patch.
TDC mod - top dead center mod. Done by drilling and tapping directly above your hop window, and using a screw or something at the end of the screw to ensure perfectly centered pressure on the hop rubber ensuring a perfect hop every time. These mods are discussed in detail over on airsoft sniper forum
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications