Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

$150 What can i do

:

Newbie Tank

Old July 26th, 2009, 00:44   #46
The Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
Sometimes I wonder if this place was the best idea, given the impression alot of these noobs have here recently.
Those impressions existed before NT and will continue to exist without it.
Old July 26th, 2009, 00:44   #47
IceTray
Majestic Mornings rocking it like a Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo View Post
Dont listen to all of these gun freaks,, if you want to star airsoft with 150 thats enough,, but dont get anything from wallmart or canadiantire. go on youtube check out the account called

CanadaAirsoftReviews

In the channel discription theres a list of canadian airsoft websites
Not that I condone you're deliberate act to educate those without the.. given "privilage," it in fact does cost more than $150 for airsoft.

A lot of those sites, that are listed, well, they uhh.. how do I put this. They sell guns for well over $150. For example, mach; their cheapest gun is about $310.
So unless you want something that will last a few games, and crap out on you, no, $150 won't cut it. And sure, you could go buy the Kraken, or the Broxa, but after upgrades to make it half way worthy, you've spent over $150.
Old July 26th, 2009, 00:49   #48
Amos

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTray View Post
Not that I condone you're deliberate act to educate those without the.. given "privilage," it in fact does cost more than $150 for airsoft.

A lot of those sites, that are listed, well, they uhh.. how do I put this. They sell guns for well over $150. For example, mach; their cheapest gun is about $310.
So unless you want something that will last a few games, and crap out on you, no, $150 won't cut it. And sure, you could go buy the Kraken, or the Broxa, but after upgrades to make it half way worthy, you've spent over $150.
For the love of god don't buy a Broxa... I just worked on one of those things... So many issues that I didn't think were physically possible...

The outer barrel and front sight piece is cast so poorly that when I put a tightbore barrel in.. if I put the front sight on too far it would bend the inner barrel up, mis-feed then tear the hop-up rubber.

Damn Broxa ate both my spare Guarder rubbers
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 21:55   #49
Prometheus

Go to Basspro with your ID and get a Kraken.

I believe you can find YouTube - kraken ak-47 upgrades 2 too in Canada. Makes it look tight. Should cost you about $225.

Good starter gun for the budget minded (like myself).

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank