Hey there!
Some of my photos 2010-2011

JTF-2 style coming up on 2012
Simich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 12:17   #1142
Mister Donut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedan798 View Post
well don't give up it took me 2 years to get on course so you are not alone beside what base are you posted right now?

wel I think that the guys waiting for PM Harper maybe as well CSOR they can do that kind of job anyway if it is not any one of them above it could be just reg force guy with close protection course choosen to get the job done

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on here in months. I'm posted at 39th Svc Bn, and finally on course! Tonight will be my 4th weekend of BMQ, really enjoying it so far.....still can't believe they're paying us for it.
"Pacifism is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Last edited by Mister Donut; December 2nd, 2011 at 13:58..
Mister Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 22:40   #1143
Tom Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on here in months. I'm posted at 39th Svc Bn, and finally on course! Tonight will be my 4th weekend of BMQ, really enjoying it so far.....still can't believe they're paying us for it.
So it was service folks that took all the BMQ spots! Just did my BFT on Wednesday. Your doing it out of 15th Field I'm assuming?
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:56   #1144
PrIeSt
takagari

Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
Welcome to the CF. I;m airforce and total in my first 3 years spent one entire year waiting
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:58   #1145
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Yeah, another Service Boy!

What trade are you? Sup Tech here but I'm trying to go MSE Op, I recently got a Weapons Tech Buddy of mine into the sport, he's loving it lol.

Waiting is a MAJOR part of the CF, especially Reserves and BMQ is only fun when you have time to look back on it :P
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2011, 13:34   #1146
Mister Donut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Swift View Post
So it was service folks that took all the BMQ spots! Just did my BFT on Wednesday. Your doing it out of 15th Field I'm assuming?
Hey Tom,

Haha, there were about 50 people on our BMQ (some dropped out), only 4 of us were from service, even though there are about 25 of us in PAT.

We did our BFT back in October ...it was my second time, haha! Did one last year when I first joined. Back then, it was ok for non-BMQ to join in the full march....this year, it was a no-no and non-bmq were only allowed to go for a 6k "walk", but this year, I snuck in anyway and did the full 13k.

Our first weekend was at 15th Field because BCR was having a Halloween event, but the rest of the course is at BCR. Love being on it!
"Pacifism is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old December 5th, 2011, 13:45   #1147
Mister Donut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
Yeah, another Service Boy!

What trade are you? Sup Tech here but I'm trying to go MSE Op, I recently got a Weapons Tech Buddy of mine into the sport, he's loving it lol.

Waiting is a MAJOR part of the CF, especially Reserves and BMQ is only fun when you have time to look back on it :P
Hey Gato,

haha, long story about what trade I'm in. When I first applied, I was unemployed and wanted to be a clerk because I thought it would help with finding a day job, but the recruiter told me they only need drivers, so I signed up to be a driver. A year later, they called me in to get sworn in, and by that time, I had already found a pretty good day job, so I didn't want to be a clerk anyway. I showed up and they told me I was going to be a clerk.

I want to transfer to vehicle tech because I am forever *ucking up my Jeep, so I want to learn how to fix vehicles. They said no, they don't need any more vehicle techs, so I'm going to be a clerk, I guess, haha!

I'm on course at BCR, and they're armoured recce, which sounds like a ton of fun. Sort of wish I applied there instead, but for now, I just want to get through BMQ and BMQ L.
Old December 27th, 2011, 01:33   #1148
NovaKaynE

You made the same mistake I made....you believed your recruiter. lol. My best advice to you is follow up weekly with your CoC about your VOTP. I'm getting close to 3 years since I was sworn in and my transfer has finally made it to HQ. Never ever believe the words "its being taken care of" always follow your own paper trails.
Old December 27th, 2011, 02:19   #1149
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaKaynE View Post
Never ever believe the words that come from the chain of command
Fixed for truth :P

Joke of course......... kinda
Old December 27th, 2011, 02:56   #1150
NovaKaynE

Quote:
Fixed for truth :P

Joke of course......... kinda
So true.
Old January 5th, 2012, 15:54   #1151
Mister Donut

Hmm..when I talked to my chain, they told me don't bother transferring, they are simply not hiring in the trade I'm interested in.
Old January 6th, 2012, 18:14   #1152
Mister Donut

Thanks for the info fellas, I'll think it over. Maybe being attached the "Circus Battalion" isn't so bad, as they say, always warm, always fed, always dry and always paid?

Sorry for getting so off topic....here's a pic to get us back on.

Picture is from my BMQ....my pal and I on sentry over the C7s while the rest of course is eating.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0823b.jpg (750.3 KB, 288 views)
Old January 8th, 2012, 22:42   #1153
Mister Donut

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skeletor- View Post
You're not attached to the Service Battalion, as the Service Battalion is your unit. If you were attached, that would mean you belong/came from another unit.

Weapons sentry on course is always fun... first dude goes in to quickly eat then runs out to watch the weapon as the other guy runs in to quickly eat
Speaking of food, I have to say we eat really well on course.
Old January 8th, 2012, 23:06   #1154
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Speaking of food, I have to say we eat really well on course.
You lucky bastard .....
Old January 11th, 2012, 15:41   #1155
Mister Donut

Quote:
You lucky bastard .....

I'll post some food pictures later. For now....

Bring your rifle with you EVERYWHERE you go and a pic of some members of 4 section outside BCR
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0933b.jpg (299.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg P108136b.jpg (318.7 KB, 134 views)

Last edited by Mister Donut; January 11th, 2012 at 15:45..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian