Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Paper Weight Guns

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 5th, 2006, 01:39   #1
GMTII
WW2 Airsofter

Paper Weight Guns

Last edited by GMTII; May 20th, 2012 at 15:10..
GMTII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2006, 01:51   #2
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
what do you mean by your wa 1911 never really work? care to explain a little more?

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2006, 02:00   #3
GMTII
WW2 Airsofter

Last edited by GMTII; May 20th, 2012 at 15:10..
GMTII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2006, 02:11   #4
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
did you try changing your loading nozzle for a new one?
Maybe all your problems come from a defective one... except for the mag spilling all its gas

101e 506Pir Fox Company - SHTYK NOZH
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2006, 02:27   #5
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik_james
Well...I was fireing propaine through it, because when I recieved the gun had a small crack on the back so I figured I would be replacng the slide soon, so I ran propaine through it until I replaced it. Then it worked fine for about a month, then the slide stopped blowing back all the way, and now it will work occasionaly, but it has never worked when i've pulled it out at a game so I dont trust it anymore. I still fires 2 shots on one trigger pull, and the slide wont blowback all the way sometimes, sometimes it will fire in bursts, and sometimes all the gas will come out as soon as I instert the mag into the gun. There's just no fixing it.

Erik
Sounds like a pressure problem to me. The fact it's firing auto like that... it's not disconnecting. Basically slam firing. Somethings up with the slide not going back far enough, like when you're running low on gas, except you aren't low on gas so it fires a burst.

Maybe a seal's blown in the blowback mechanism, or it wasn't reassembled just quite right when you put on the new slide... but either way 1911s are nice simple designs, I find it hard to believe no one was able to figure out the problem.
Old August 5th, 2006, 02:37   #6
PTE. Pyle

Send a message via MSN to PTE. Pyle
my ksc usp compact. prety much fucked about 2 months after i got it. the blowback chamber is scrwed on it and it is cheaper to replace the gun than buy a new blowback chamber. it makes me mad, because the gun is awsome. that that my tm m9 biohazard with a broken slide. and i cant get a replacment biohazard slide. although the gun is not useless.
Old August 5th, 2006, 12:40   #7
LUTNIT

WA SVI 3.9 compact - missing the sear and mag catch when I bought it, still doesnt have a complete mag catch

KSC M93r - there is nothing in it preventing the hopup from being tightened too much and having it shred its self, thus I shreded the hopup

WA SVI 5.0 Expert - sear broke almost immediatly after I got it (first or second mag I put through it) took a couple months to get a replacment as WGC and UNC kept being out of stock. Fixed and working 100% now though.
LUTNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2006, 15:43   #8
dman

Bought a KSC Glock 19, and POS barely fired off 3 or 4 mags before it'd jam up the internals. I got it fixed 3 times by 3 different people, prices ranged from free upwards to $50. Nothing worked, I eventually gave up and sold it at half price (noting that it was fubar).

The person who bought it figured out what was wrong, a few of the pins were loose causing it to jam up. He fixed it, and I'm sure was able to sell it again at full price. I bought an Glock 18c AEP instead, and that thing was so much better anyway.
Old August 5th, 2006, 16:15   #9
Mantelope
Scotty aka harleyb

Send a message via AIM to Mantelope Send a message via MSN to Mantelope
I've dropped a huge amount of money into my WA SVI 5" Limited, non-SCW... metal slide, loading nozzle, front sight, springs, chamber, multiple new parts relating to the hopup, as well many, many hours of my time spent fitting and troubleshooting.

However, after the latest hopup parts, and now that I'm using .28g BBs in it, it's got the best range of any of my guns. I haven't directly compared it to many, but there were a number of upgraded AEGs I put it against and the only thing outranging it was an upgraded TM M14. Totally worth all the time and money I've spent.
Mantelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2006, 03:22   #10
Oz

Send a message via MSN to Oz
My First M4... replace almost every part on it and it still didnt work quite right...

More recently a Tanaka P228 that was traded to me in "perfect condition" for a working gun. I was told it was a TM P226, nothing wrong nothing missing, everything works. Missing front sight, wont blow back, hammer wont lock back, parts broken and missing in slide. He wouldnt trade back unless I changed my negative trader rating, now his seller status is revoked... basterd.

The running joke is I'm where guns go to die, six months solid and I didnt finish a single game with a properly working primary.
Oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2006, 10:47   #11
Vivisector

Send a message via MSN to Vivisector
My Hudson Tokarev TT33.

It was bought for me as a birthday present from a friend. The seals in the mag were fried out of the box (though I found somewhere to buy replacements now). Also apparently some modification is needed to the mag to get it to feed BBs properly.

I intend on getting it functional, but it's a paperweight now. A rare, pretty, paperweight.
Vivisector is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion