Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 4th, 2009, 17:50   #316
Full Metal

Hello everyone my name is Ian, I am 14 and very new to airsoft. I do not own an airsoft gun but I do have my firearms license and my hunting license. Which I find a bit ironic, I am legally able to have a gun and shoot animals within a certain time frame (my dad has a 150 acre wood lot, lots of pheasants and deer!) but I have to wait to be able to own an airsoft gun. Anyhow I do respect the laws and the fact that I have to wait till I'm 18, I look forward to improving my knowledge about the sport and how it work.
Full Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2009, 13:20   #317
Maverick08

Hello there everyone!!!

I'm new here about a week ago and new with airsoft. I'm from Scarborough Ontario and planning to get verified soon. I'm still doing some reading about the game to get me started and buy my 1st gun and gears!

Hope to play with you guys soon!
Maverick08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2009, 16:37   #318
brad4343

i live in stcatherince ont
is their any where i can buy guns
brad4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2009, 18:20   #319
baronsass

Greetings from an old man in Calgary

Howdy,
Just saying hello to all of you out there. Glad to be aboard the Airsoft Canada Forums. As mentioned, I am rather old at 40, but hey, young at heart and all that crap. I'm more a collector than a player, but I could be coerced if the right opportunity presented itself. Anyhow, see you all out there.
baronsass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2009, 03:53   #320
juicy

Hey all,

Glad to finally have joined ASC. First took a liking to airsoft in a family friend's basement (his family owns a small arsenal!) and have chairsofted for many years. Acquired my first gun from craigslist just after my 18th birthday.

I'm a gas gun junkie. As much as I've read the lines "get an AEG first", I didn't. Second GBB I've owned I dremelled a makeshift rail onto the rear sight in order to mount a red dot - thus I call myself a dork in that way, you can agree if you wish, no offense will be taken.

Oh, and I love the H&K USP. Once I get one of those, I MIGHT consider purchasing an AEG.
juicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009, 05:33   #321
keithH

Hello from Scotland

Hi everyone at Airsoft Canada. I was informed by my friend scoutthedoggie that this was a hugely popular forum and a great place to talk airsoft...he wasn't wrong!!!

I skirmish mostly at Players of War in central Scotland and play in a WWII German loadout with my beloved STG-44. Players of War has a WWII theme but has a good mix of period and modern players. Anyway...very impressed with this forum and i'll look forward to getting to know you guys and finding my way around the forum
keithH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2009, 08:01   #322
Darkhawk

Hello I have been a lurker on these forums for a long time but never posted but seeing that a few of my friends are starting into airsoft I decided to re hash my account here and find someone so i can get age verified
Darkhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2009, 01:47   #323
HKGhost

Hey waddup people of ASC. My name is Tom and I`m kinda new to Airsoft. I`ve owned a metal pistol when I was younger but lost it. I bought my first el-cheapo Airsoft gun from Walmart. I bought the Taurus PT92 and it`s been a blast. The gun shoots straight and packs a punch. I also bought the Sig Sauer P226 for the hell of it. Any advice about Airsoft guns would be very appreciated. I`m looking forward in talking to everyone here. That`s my two cents, Cheers.
HKGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2009, 03:06   #324
:^)
Pizza is a Vegetable

Smile iam new

i always liked airsoft since i was a little boy i saw an airsoft gun in attack of the show and i was like "holy fuck that shit looks real" and i came all over the screen anyways got my first gun when i was 16 i had a crappy DE g36c and i still have it just the tip of the barrel got broken off aannnnnny wayyys just sent a email to get my age verified near my area and really looking forward to see people in flag raiders who knows i might come to Toronto once in a wile to play with u fokes
:^) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2009, 17:36   #325
deadbolt

Deadbolt

hello, fellow aficionados or enthusiasts for the rest of you.
My name is Bryan A.K.A DEADBOLT.
i've been airsofting(?) for a little while, and in my my small town i've managed to get a decent number of people into it.
the main majority of people where i am play paintball, and all is good for them, personaly i hate the 'sport'.

now, reading through your forum, looking up many different threads, i've noticed that you do not seem to be verry welcoming to a majority of other players.
that anyone in your little click who doesn't have a 1:1 gun is an idiot.
well, i'm honestly fine with that, its honestly sad that you guys want to leave out people just becuase they can't get those weapons, honestly this group is no better than speed ballers, and lets face it if those dinks got any cockier they'd literaly turn into cocks.

anyway, i'm going to stay and maybe you guys will keep your personal opinions about what weapons i use to yourselfs.
i know i'll keep mine to myself.

i have a lot of questions to ask, and if any of you are big enough to put our indifferences aside i'd appreciate your asistance. i know that the 20 guys in my 'clan' would appreciate it aswel.

cheers.
deadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2009, 02:26   #326
Bullydog

FNG

Hello, my name is Gary. I'm 25 years old and have been playing airsoft for about two years now. Figured I'd see what talking to an organized/experienced group of players would have to offer. I've also checked out the age verification thing and I like the idea. I was just wondering who would be the closest active verifier to me as I am currently living in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Bullydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2009, 12:39   #327
CND_SNIPER

hey im from COBOURG ONT, if u want a new gun and u dont know where to buy it try torontoairsoft.com(velocityarms)...
CND_SNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 02:46   #328
Endurimil

I'm Chris, living in Kingston.

Looking for something a little different hen paintball. Plus getting laid off due to the economy in the spring knocked any paintball out. Airsoft is cheaper.

Mountain biker and trail builder. In the process of returning to the reserves, combat infantry.
Endurimil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:18   #329
Ghost147

Hello fellow Canadians! I just recently got myself more in to Airsoft and was hoping i can get a lot of information out of you guys! I've already read every info. thread i could find and am attempting to set up an age verification meeting with one of your members.

I am also working on making prop replica's of a few films and games and wanted to attempt making some kind of external modification to replicate the weapons seen in video's and games like...

Halo (the entire series)
Alien
Predator
Star wars

and more!

Thanks!
Ghost147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2009, 08:48   #330
Tecno-Z

Hello from Italy

Hi all,

my name is Alessandro (Alex) and i'm from Italy (precisely Sardinia island).
I'm 40 years old; not a boy but i like to play with Airsoft replicas

I own a WE Hi-Capa 5.1 custom and i am approaching Practical Shooting (in Italy called Tiro Dinamico), so i'm a newbie at all!

I'm interested in all technical questions about tuning GBB replicas and, guided by search engines, i landed in this board that seems populated by many experts and rich of guides and infos (and beautiful photos!!!).

I would also share my (poor) experience and search answers for my (many) questions

Alex
Tecno-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank