Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Other Regions
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Aussie Gear :o

:

Other Regions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old February 17th, 2008, 12:53   #76
Vince
 
Vince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Drummondville QC
Sweet lord that vest if gorgeous!

As for my self I just bought a 2nd pattern DPDU shirt (i think)

Already got the 2nd pattern DPCU and trraded a lot of DPM for an AUG this week


__________________
Who wants to dine in hell?
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2008, 16:15   #77
mctaz
Primo Italiano
 
mctaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Italy
hi Pvt Vince,
shirt is in 3th pattern old model (someone call this MKIII).

have a great day McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2008, 22:43   #78
Danke
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Oakley boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctaz View Post
benvenuto Danke.

Terra boots? i see rigth?

McTaz
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:53   #79
mctaz
Primo Italiano
 
mctaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Oakley boots.
Beautifull boots.

I'm wait reply from one of my friends about Zamberland boots that is in use in australian army, is made in nord of my country but there aren't shop the sold this near to me.

McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 13:03   #80
Danke
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mctaz View Post
Beautifull boots.

I'm wait reply from one of my friends about Zamberland boots that is in use in australian army, is made in nord of my country but there aren't shop the sold this near to me.

McTaz
Italy is the place for shoes & boots. Are the Zamberland ones made in one of the small towns where everyone works at the factory?

http://www.zamberlan.com/index.html ?

I have Sidi and MEM for motorcycling and bicycling and they're 10 out of 10 on all points except maybe price. Any more and we'll have to switch this thread from Aussie gear to la dolce vita!
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 18:20   #81
mctaz
Primo Italiano
 
mctaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Italy is the place for shoes & boots. Are the Zamberland ones made in one of the small towns where everyone works at the factory?

http://www.zamberlan.com/index.html ?

I have Sidi and MEM for motorcycling and bicycling and they're 10 out of 10 on all points except maybe price. Any more and we'll have to switch this thread from Aussie gear to la dolce vita!
Danke i'm not sure to understand your reply.

For me is one big surprise that australian army buy boots in Italy and i report here this info because i think to help other collectors.

http://www.zamberlanstore.com/produc...31civetta.html here is the boots that use australian army.

McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 18:27   #82
Danke
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Which one on that page, I'm guessing the Alaska or the Hunter? Not the Gt RR, that looks way too low for a mil-spec boot?

From my motorcycle/cycle background I"ve had lots of Italian gear, leathers boots/shoes and gloves. From talking to the source they mention towns were the main employer is Sidi or Dainese.

Last edited by Danke; February 23rd, 2008 at 18:31..
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:33   #83
mctaz
Primo Italiano
 
mctaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
Which one on that page, I'm guessing the Alaska or the Hunter? Not the Gt RR, that looks way too low for a mil-spec boot?

From my motorcycle/cycle background I"ve had lots of Italian gear, leathers boots/shoes and gloves. From talking to the source they mention towns were the main employer is Sidi or Dainese.
Hi Again Danke,
i don't know why australian defence buy low italian boots and not higth (for me is surprise that buy italian boots.....), i'm only report to other collector what i know (this is first hand info... and don't "someone said me that...........").

After if you want thik that this info in not real or i'm made i can make nothink.

Have a great day McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:25   #84
mctaz
Primo Italiano
 
mctaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Italy
the martial ambassador,
what you have smoke? said to us name of your pusher..........=)

McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 12:56   #85
Danke
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mctaz View Post
Hi Again Danke,
i don't know why australian defence buy low italian boots and not higth (for me is surprise that buy italian boots.....), i'm only report to other collector what i know (this is first hand info... and don't "someone said me that...........").

After if you want thik that this info in not real or i'm made i can make nothink.

Have a great day McTaz
I've got 8" and 6" versions of the boots I have so I'll to try gaming in both to see how the lower ones feel.

I'd have to guess there was no boot factory in Australia that was in one of the politico's ridings that they could give the contract too so they looked outside the country.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 14:16   #86
mctaz
Primo Italiano
 
mctaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
I've got 8" and 6" versions of the boots I have so I'll to try gaming in both to see how the lower ones feel.

I'd have to guess there was no boot factory in Australia that was in one of the politico's ridings that they could give the contract too so they looked outside the country.
Danke i'm tired to repeat always question (like said in Italy you start to break my ball),

I'm collector and i think to have more items that if you are happy to see only in photos, i think to have good contact with more big austrlian collectors (same is soldiers in operation zone).

I hope to help other collectors with my info about Zamberland, if for you my info is fake or not real isn't my problem.

McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 17:06   #87
Danke
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mctaz View Post
Danke i'm tired to repeat always question (like said in Italy you start to break my ball),

I'm collector and i think to have more items that if you are happy to see only in photos, i think to have good contact with more big austrlian collectors (same is soldiers in operation zone).

I hope to help other collectors with my info about Zamberland, if for you my info is fake or not real isn't my problem.

McTaz
I belive you, the Aussies seem to go to Europe for more gear than others, AUG etc. It just find it odd they'd use short boots so I'm going to try for myself as how it feels.

If you're running my resoponses through a filter or putting your posts through maybe the translation isn't great?

If I said graize for the link I think you'll know what I mean.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2008, 14:31   #88
mctaz
Primo Italiano
 
mctaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
I belive you, the Aussies seem to go to Europe for more gear than others, AUG etc. It just find it odd they'd use short boots so I'm going to try for myself as how it feels.

If you're running my resoponses through a filter or putting your posts through maybe the translation isn't great?

If I said graize for the link I think you'll know what I mean.
Danke,
australian army usualy buy our items in Australia, the F88 (that is australian name for the steyr) is made in australian factory under licence, uniform is made in Australia like equipment ect.... ect....

My problem with you is start some 3D ago when you use "la dolce vita" and i said to you that i'm not sure to understand you reply (i try to traslate with google and other program but i never understand).

For you know "la dolce vita (the sweet life)" or "italiani mangia spaghetti" or similar phrases is usualy use from international comunity not for friendly approach but is used like offense......

McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2008, 15:13   #89
Danke
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Danger Zone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mctaz View Post
Danke,
My problem with you is start some 3D ago when you use "la dolce vita" and i said to you that i'm not sure to understand you reply (i try to traslate with google and other program but i never understand).

For you know "la dolce vita (the sweet life)" or "italiani mangia spaghetti" or similar phrases is usualy use from international comunity not for friendly approach but is used like offense......

McTaz
I'll have to remember that, I meet a few guys from Bologna & Crema at work annually so I won't say that to them!

Italy sounds like my idea of heaven. Warm & by the ocean, twisty roads, fast noisy cars & motorcycles, good food wine and coffee, & more!
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2008, 15:44   #90
mctaz
Primo Italiano
 
mctaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Italy
OT mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
I'll have to remember that, I meet a few guys from Bologna & Crema at work annually so I won't say that to them!

Italy sounds like my idea of heaven. Warm & by the ocean, twisty roads, fast noisy cars & motorcycles, good food wine and coffee, & more!
Danke,
if this guys is friends you don't have problem with this (italian is usualy friendly and more expansive).

the best of my country is temperate weather, the good food and wine and more ...... ops i forgot coffee,
About sea i see better, our street is usualy good but full of autovelox (you must go in this slow if you want your drive licence).

About us i'm happy that now whe start to explane.

McTaz
mctaz is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Other Regions

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.