Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Chinese People's Liberation Army Marines

:

Name this Continent... ASIA!

Old January 11th, 2011, 11:07   #31
Chayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmantank View Post
Type 07 uniform are crap, maybe good looking, but can be identify easily from the environment, type 87 is the best for Canada, for most place we play are woodlands, we 've been using type 87 for 3 years here and it served us well. you will be a living target if you walk in the wood with type 07 uniform.
Which one? There's urban, woodland, desert, and marine...

And I agree, Marine is crap. Others, well...
Old January 11th, 2011, 11:39   #32
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

除了2炮部队的,其他的都是垃圾,典型的形象工程产物。2炮的07迷彩是和87式最接近的,你可以goog le以下CP公司(就是做multicam的)的迷彩测试数据,在从林里解放军的87式迷彩是效果最好的。 在加拿大,没有荒漠,没有高原,到处都是从林,所以87式是最佳的选择,10米以外是发现不了隐蔽在丛林里 的87迷彩的,这是我们的经验。

Last edited by T@NK; January 11th, 2011 at 11:46..
T@NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 11:58   #33
Chayce

Quote:
除了2炮部队的,其他的都是垃圾,典型的形象工程产物。2炮的07迷彩是和87式最接近的,你可以goog le以下CP公司(就是做multicam的)的迷彩测试数据,在从林里解放军的87式迷彩是效果最好的。 在加拿大,没有荒漠,没有高原,到处都是从林,所以87式是最佳的选择,10米以外是发现不了隐蔽在丛林里 的87迷彩的,这是我们的经验。
2炮部队 is the woodlands type 07 Camo. I currently have the urban one (standard issue) that can adapt to most environment. Although it's not the best for Canadian forest areas as you've said, it is effective in more situations than the 87/woodlands 07. That's a good thing for a poor bloke like me, who doesn't want to buy 5+ different camos. =P

IMO, Its not as 垃圾 as you think, although I may be wrong too...
Old February 7th, 2011, 23:14   #34
InMyDream

請問這邊怎麼加入,規矩是什麼
InMyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2011, 23:25   #35
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

1st, get your gear and weapon,
then you can tag with us,
better get age verified here so you can access the AV section, yes, AV, not the Japenese AV though.
Old February 7th, 2011, 23:43   #36
InMyDream

目前擁有武器即裝備,美軍部隊作戰制服一身,m700狙擊步槍,護目鏡,m9單發手槍(由於目前資金不夠因 此試用單發,等有錢會買連發回膛手槍)
至於這個網站的用法我還不是很熟悉,希望大家能夠幫忙
InMyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2011, 03:53   #37
sortie39
Banned

Quote:
1st, get your gear and weapon,
then you can tag with us,
better get age verified here so you can access the AV section, yes, AV, not the Japenese AV though.
Hahahaha...
when the first time i spotted the AV section on ASC,i couldnt fking get into any worse imagination about what the hell "AV" stands for here...

anyway,based on my fking airsofting experience in china,those airsofters i hung out with always had been trying to seek a fking technical balance between bloodlust on the field and sexual lust after the field.

hence my previously weird imagination about "AV" seems fking understandable.

Last edited by sortie39; February 8th, 2011 at 04:03..
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2011, 04:08   #38
sortie39
Banned

those mainlander CPLA fans:

give me a fking shout by PMing me ur facebook...cuz i really fking wanna friends with u guys...

thanks! brothers!
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2011, 04:13   #39
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortie39 View Post
...anyway,based on my fking airsofting experience in china,those airsofters i hung out with always had been trying to seek a fking technical balance between bloodlust on the field and sexual lust after the field.
Not always a bad thing..... Plus JAV is awesome, totally different from the western kind of AV. Only downside is the mosaic thing but if you can ignore that there's some interesting things to be seen.

PS: PM Sent, I'm more of a fan of Flecktarn though (I got a set of knockoff Type 03 camo) so not a PLA fan perse just a fan of Fleck.....
Old February 8th, 2011, 05:25   #40
OTTAWAlonewolf

anybody needs PLA dress uniform?
OTTAWAlonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2011, 22:37   #41
faithless

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Not always a bad thing..... Plus JAV is awesome, totally different from the western kind of AV. Only downside is the mosaic thing but if you can ignore that there's some interesting things to be seen.

PS: PM Sent, I'm more of a fan of Flecktarn though (I got a set of knockoff Type 03 camo) so not a PLA fan perse just a fan of Fleck.....
Speaking of mosaic, most "big company" sell the no mosaic version to the foreign market. It is illegal to own such copy within Japan, however there is always a way.

But sadly when an actress goes no mosaic, it means she would get out of the business in the near future.
faithless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2011, 01:35   #42
josiahleong

Send a message via MSN to josiahleong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayce View Post
I hope foreign (outside of china) companies aren't saying "Oh its teh evil KOMMUNIST China, nobody will buy their guns if we make them cause they are anti-american/japanese/(insert your country here)". That's probably not the case, but at any rate, QBZ 95 airsoft guns aren't allowed to be sold in Mainland China for security reasons. Without a large portion of potential customers, there is even less incentive for people to make them. Perhaps later on we will see them popping up everywhere following realsword's type 97's example. But what perplexes me is why they would make QBZ-97 instead of 95. There are less people who uses type 97 compared to type 95 (3.5 million troops). Oh wells, I will keep an eye out for modern PLA guns and hopefully we will get a Type 95 or a type 05 soon, although a type 88 or a pistol would be nice :3

Meanwhile, maybe I could mod a realsword type 97 to look like a type 95. Anybody here have any experience working with polymer/plastic?

5.8 Assault rifle seems more fit for Asian. White guys for them the rifle looks smaller to them
josiahleong is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!