Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2010, 06:09   #436
Blackthorne
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Nope. According to that it's through customs and is with CP for delivery. You will need to call them.
Old October 12th, 2010, 20:33   #437
Dagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtersG4CQBR View Post
I ordered a G4 CQBR MAX from buyairsoft at 542.99$ and the guy just left it by the door outside my appartment, I just hate these guys.
So if your not there, he should wait all day? You would then be complaining it never came when it was supposed too.
Old October 12th, 2010, 20:51   #438
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
So if your not there, he should wait all day? You would then be complaining it never came when it was supposed too.
he's supposed to leave a failed delivery notice and bring it back to the postal office.

You want someone leaving your package outside where anyone can walk by and take it?
Old October 12th, 2010, 23:19   #439
Dagger

Only if signature is required. Thats the chance you take when you order stuff and have it mailed to your house when you are at school or work. The mailmen and couriers would never get anything delivered. What percentage of people are not home during the day? Well it's about 80%. So if every courier driver followed this, they would return with 80% of their load. They work the same hours everyone else does.
Old October 15th, 2010, 00:10   #440
aznpos531

Should I be concerned if a package from the US destined for Toronto is in customs in Ville St. Laurent? Reason I'm asking is I've never seen any package go that route. Usually goes to the facility in Mississauga...not Quebec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post
I could never stop going to WalMart. Its the only place I can get good airsoft guns.
Old October 15th, 2010, 04:50   #441
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
Only if signature is required. Thats the chance you take when you order stuff and have it mailed to your house when you are at school or work. The mailmen and couriers would never get anything delivered. What percentage of people are not home during the day? Well it's about 80%. So if every courier driver followed this, they would return with 80% of their load. They work the same hours everyone else does.
Yeah, because leaving things like airsoft guns (or real firearms for that matter) where anyone can take them is a GREAT IDEA.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old October 20th, 2010, 14:07   #442
Strelok

Ugh. Alright.

Normally I don't mind canada post. But this time is just too much.

Our CP mailbox is just down the street from my house. So close I can walk to it (And i'm a goddamn cripple.) and take out the mail.

They can take the time to put a peice of paper into our box, but cant be arsed to go down that very short road to drop off a box. I dont understand it. I just got off the phone with the post office, and I won't be able to pick up that package 'til tommorow for some bullshit reason.

The site claims that there was no-one to sign for the box. Yet, they never even attempted to go to the door to find out. Both of my parents, my neice and nephew, all present. Nobody came to the door.

This isn't the first time, either. They just skip the slight inconvenience of going down that road and drive off to their next drop off, which they will probably skip too.

Seriously flustered right now. Fuck.
Old October 20th, 2010, 17:02   #443
Moderate

Maybe Canada Post workers have very limp wrists, and when they "knock" at the door it makes a mouse squeek sound like an oncoming Boeing 747 in comparison...
Old October 20th, 2010, 17:23   #444
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
(or real firearms for that matter) where anyone can take them is a GREAT IDEA.
Hasn't that happened before? What I remember is the guys at CP getting chewed out over that, never leaving a package in the bushes again and always knocking. I think that's only for Expedited/Priority mail though since everything else is contracted out to the lowest bidder.

Anyways it appears that Royal Mail and some other mail courier here always knocks and they're really bad about it too. Like last week one of my roommates ordered a few things from Amazon and stuff and when the mail workers come they ring the doorbell repeatedly (like 5-6 times in succession) and knock really really loudly (like 4 or 5 times) and this has happened at least 5 times since the semester started. I was about to give them a "what the fuck?" but then I remembered the level of service that CP offers and opened the door and signed for the package happily. Every time though guaranteed I haven't had my morning coffee and I'm tired/pissed off. They don't seem to come at any other day/time except really early (probably were the first area on their mail route), like 8 in the morning, I think one time it was even at 730 in the morning when they rang/knocked.
Old November 1st, 2010, 19:56   #445
fumoffu

So order some stuff from a retailer last week.

Was delivered today and was quite happy but....

Currently live in Edmonton, Alberta.....

Contact both parties but no answer back.

Wish me luck!

fumoffu
Old November 1st, 2010, 21:06   #446
LoneWolf91

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumoffu View Post
So order some stuff from a retailer last week.

Was delivered today and was quite happy but....

Currently live in Edmonton, Alberta.....

Contact both parties but no answer back.

Wish me luck!

fumoffu
WOW!
Could it be possible the retailer gave you the wrong tracking #?
.....I hope that's the case.

Good luck!!!
Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:35   #447
Wh1t3y

Send a message via AIM to Wh1t3y Send a message via MSN to Wh1t3y
A couple weeks ago I made a trade on ASC here, and we both shipped off our guns. He shipped his the 23rd of October with 4-6 day mail service. It's not here. I shipped MY gun on the 26th of October, with 5-9 day mail service. He got it yesterday.

I am absolutely livid with CP. I've dealt with this shit for years, and I'm almost ready to call them and just got insane on the phone. Though I don't know where that would get me.

I love a good shim job.

Last edited by Wh1t3y; November 2nd, 2010 at 09:38..
Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:47   #448
VooDooPeteK

when shipping within Canada I always suggest xpresspost

if its not there in the timeline the sender can put a claim in and get the shipping costs back as they paid extra for it.
Old November 5th, 2010, 00:50   #449
tygr701
"Back to you, Bob!"

Send a message via MSN to tygr701
I hate when they advertise when the expected date is. I'm expecting a CA M15A4 tactical carbine. I just want them to give me a conservative estimate so I don't expect it at that date and then it doesn't arrive at all. It's really annoying damn CP.

TEAM MSF CHANNELS:
YouTube - Facebook - ASC - Instagram

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:49   #450
THe_Silencer

I've ordered an R4 chip for my DS so I can backup my legally bought games just in case my games get stolen or destroyed. Or something. Took over a damn month to arrive at my house AFTER it landed in Canada! Like WTF?!

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
-Founder of Steel City Hamilton Infantry and Tactics
-Certified level 43 Autosniper by Commander Amos
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General