Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft QC

:

Reviews

Old June 1st, 2011, 20:33   #1
Morfiuss

Airsoft QC

Here is another review. Purchased from this company twice now and Martin has always been super. Very professional and customer focus. I will definitely continue buying from Airsoft qc. The prices for metal bodies are very competitive.

Thanks you
Old June 1st, 2011, 20:48   #2
Lambontae

Looks good, some translation work to do though. Still manged to look my way through their selection.
Lambontae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2011, 23:56   #3
Mitso

I found out about this place threw a local paintball retailer in Montreal (thanks Nick). I decided to drive by with my son and check Airsoft QC out. I found that the owner (Martin) was very knowledgeable on his products and the staff looks very friendly. If I knew about this place I would have got all my stuff from him. Great service and friendly advice. I am highly recommending them and planning on doing more business in the near future with them. Thank you Airsoft QC !!!!
Mitso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2011, 23:33   #4
SilentDeath_2

you are welcome Mitso (PS my real name is Nick)...yes they are a great place to pic up your airsoft needs from them. i personally have gotten my ARES M4 RAS 2 and all my mags...quite pleased
SilentDeath_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 02:47   #5
Caspian
Banned

Actually, no - they aren't. I've sent over 2,000$ his way between myself and customers. Recently, he's been treating his customers with disrespect after serving me with a fake smile for a few months now.
Not only did he threaten a friend of mine by wanting to bring him to court because he simply asked if he could return something, but by personal experiance - sending unprofessional hate mail to me because I didn't pick up 30$ worth of mags I said I MIGHT get.
He won't be seeing from me or my fellow friends when it comes down to a transaction for more than 20$ now.

And Nick thinks so too. He just wants to be polite.
Caspian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 11:24   #6
Szevin

Wow, I didnt even know this place existed! So much amazing product and stock levels. One thing though... Do I have to pay in French?
Szevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 11:39   #7
White Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szevin View Post
One thing though... Do I have to pay in French?
Yup, French dollar is the only currency accepted
Old June 28th, 2011, 11:53   #8
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Wow, I didnt even know this place existed! So much amazing product and stock levels. One thing though... Do I have to pay in French?
This belongs in the "You face palm you lose" thread.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 11:57   #9
Szevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
This belongs in the "You face palm you lose" thread.
Common... who would ever be serious about that?
Szevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 13:20   #10
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Actually, no - they aren't. I've sent over 2,000$ his way between myself and customers. Recently, he's been treating his customers with disrespect after serving me with a fake smile for a few months now.
Not only did he threaten a friend of mine by wanting to bring him to court because he simply asked if he could return something, but by personal experiance - sending unprofessional hate mail to me because I didn't pick up 30$ worth of mags I said I MIGHT get.
He won't be seeing from me or my fellow friends when it comes down to a transaction for more than 20$ now.

And Nick thinks so too. He just wants to be polite.
You have quite the ax to grind with this store it seems?

Starting up a thread about how your friends were treated badly, jumping into other threads and directly contradicting what other members have posted,

I'm just not sure if you can be considered a reliable source.
Old June 28th, 2011, 16:45   #11
MultipleParadox

About Caspian's issue:

There definitely seem to be something going on there, now the question is what and why. Very few details were provided.

Personally I won't take them into account for now as most people's experience was like mine, good, but maybe we should keep a ear and an eye opened.

Caspian, in the meantime if you want to provide full details/explanation in as objectively as possible, I'm sure a lot here would like to know more.

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
MultipleParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 16:55   #12
Conker

I bought and paid for a body from them. I was told I'd have it within 10 days (end of april) before I purchased it.

A week later, I check to confirm if it's going to be as planned. I'm told no, there's a delay and I can change it for another item... so I change it for another similar body of the same value.

A week later I email, no answer. A couple days later, I ask again and I'm told I have to pay for my body? (WTF? I paid already?) I say I've paid already, and I'd like to know where is my body, and it keeps going like that for about a month... I'm not abe to get any answer. Early june, I finally understand that he somehow canceled my order (without refunding or noticing me) at some point. I tell him I DID pay, and give him the date and receipt number on PayPal so he can check... and he acknowledges.

The body finally comes in at his store two days before the CP strike, during which he didn't ship my order. When the strike gets official, and he offers me either a refund, or that I pay an additionnal fee to have it shipped UPS. I decided to pick it up as I was near the store during the weekend, but after all the trouble and waiting, good customer service would have been that he takes care of the additional fee for UPS and ships it... over two months wait for something advertised as 10 days, ffs.

So... I did have trouble too, Caspian isn't the only one.

That being said, if I need something else he has, I will give him a second chance as I understand this got clusterfucked with the strike, product availability and all.

Last edited by Conker; December 19th, 2012 at 13:25..
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 17:59   #13
Caspian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conker View Post
So... I did have trouble too, Caspian isn't the only one.
I've got a few PM's about other customers from his store that he has given an attitude to. In order for people to truly understand, I will share a few stores with you all;

First and foremost - why the owner has been very unprofessional to his customers lately, to my friends, and my friends.
I usually go by his store every once and a while to pick up some things(mags, silencers, etc). One day, I decide I would like to purchase a pair of tan goggles from his store. I send him a message asking him if he could order it for me, he agrees but tells me he has a pair of black in stock. A few minutes later, scrolling through his wares, I notice a black facemask I would like to purchase as well. The total order came out to something of around 60$ - not much.
I send him a message asking him if I could order the mask, and taken from my hotmail - this is what he replies with; "Sorry I can’t, still have emags here you did not take, Business is business,".
A few weeks prior to this, I purchased a pack of 6 e-mags from him. There were three left, and I said that I might come pick them up later on. I never told him to put the mags aside for me.
After I send him a letter on how I don't understand the situation - not ordering me two small items because I didn't come pick up 30$ worth of mags I never put aside, he replies with this; "
Look, it’s very easy, we are store and we sell, we get orders everyday with people who pays up front, we can’t just order this and that........ Try calling any store and ask to order stuff, it’s like that, no..?!?!".

He basically told me to pay first before I got the item, and that EVERY OTHER STORE is like his. I told him that if he didn't trust me, we shouldn't do business anymore and explained that the guys from SurplusIG ordered a 500$ order from me without me paying first(I didn't have the money with me since I was getting paid the next week when the items should have came in). They only let me pay when the item came in. He was willing to loose a valuable customer with many contacts that's given him a hefty amount of cash in his pocket because I didn't buy the three magazines.

Secondly - I decide to go with Nick and two other friends that are interested in playing Airsoft a few weeks after. I'm a forgiving person and decided to put the issue behind us. As we walk in, I am not greeted with a "Hello," but rather with a "I'm busy". Both of my friends were willing to pick up an order that would succumb to 1,300$ combined. After one of my friends asked if he could see a gun that he was interested in for himself, he raises his voice and says "Don't touch anything. It's for a client". My friend hands the gun back to him ans whispers to me; "I don't want to give this guy my business". Around an hour later of trying to convince my friend to get an AEG instead of a GBBR, I walk out with a bag of 70$ worth of miscellaneous Airsoft stuff. Martin usually gives my friends and I a little discount since we pay cash, but in this case, he charges us with the full price. As I walk out, I am not even saluted with a "Goodbye, come again!" - just utter silence.

Thirdly - I send a good friend of mine over to AirsoftQC because he wanted to purchase a sniper. I called up the owner to ask if he could put the gun aside for him, and as I was about to say "Thanks man" he replies with; "You know I wont give him a discount. C'est fini des affaires comme sa." Instead of arguing, I simply hang up the phone.
My friend buys the sniper the next day and brings it over to my place. All we did was simply open the box(we didn't even touch the thing) and close it back neatly. My friend calls me up that night and says he needs the money to pay off some dues and if he could exchange it for me. My friend is a little shy and was afraid to get a bad response from the owner. I told him to call up the owner and be respectful towards the situation.
My friend calls me back later on explaining that the owner wanted to take him to court because he responded with a "Why?" when the owner said "No" to the return. From his words to my memory to this keyboard, my friend said; "If he would have just said it nicely, I would have felt much better other than getting yelled at for no reason."

I have more stories from other customers, but I'll keep those to myself.

Last edited by Caspian; June 28th, 2011 at 18:01..
Old June 28th, 2011, 19:17   #14
Drakker
Official ASC Geomorphologist

Quote:
He actually doesn't have much in stock, on his website he lists what is available from his providers and not what he has in stock. When is says "rupture de stock" it means his providers are out of stock. With that said, he usually gets stuff pretty fast when you order and will keep you up to date on the status of your order by email.

Québec province's master age verification representative.
Drakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 19:20   #15
Caspian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakker View Post
He actually doesn't have much in stock,
More than half of the guns on his wall are his friends.
Masada, AK47 PMC, SMG, Type 97, HK416 and two other guns are his friends and his that are not for sale.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews