Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Shipping time

:

General

Old December 8th, 2017, 21:15   #1
Twin#1[Op-for]

Shipping time

How long should it take for a gun shipped from Markham Ontario to get to Vancouver BC?

Recently made a deal on here and have not been given a tracking number despite many messages weeks of waiting...I have given this guy the benefit of the doubt so many times already. Have I been scammed or what?

It's been almost three weeks since he "shipped" the item, surely it should have come already right?
Twin#1[Op-for] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2017, 21:34   #2
Datawraith

3 weeks!?

Yea, I'd get in contact with an admin for advice. Hell, my eye pro order from the States made it from Florida up through customs and to my doorstep in less time than that...

It's one thing when you're provided a tracking number so you can see it's the post that's screwing up, but since he hasn't provided you one after 3 weeks, that's definitely a red flag.
Datawraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2017, 21:42   #3
Twin#1[Op-for]

Yeah I've been worried about it for a while.
Old December 8th, 2017, 21:45   #4
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Contact an Admin, and open a "trade" dispute on the forums, make sure to post the PM's
It shouldnt take more then about a week and bit to get to you had they shipped it on time.
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2017, 21:46   #5
Twin#1[Op-for]

How do I got about opening a trade dispute? Through the admins?

Pretty sad that this is happening when this entire sport is based off of integrity and sportsmanship.
Old December 8th, 2017, 23:33   #6
RainyEyes

7 days top. Domestic packages usually only take 5 business days; holidays may be a bit more busy but no more than 7 days usually. $14 shipping domestic is 5 days; $21 shipping domestic w/ signature and insurance is usually 3-4 days, this is my experience using Canada post as well as their own guidelines.

Scams still happen on ASC unfortunately... There is no insurance for these things; the only thing you can do is PM an admin like Ricochet or Bloodsport who might be able to mediate/arbitrate the situation. Even though both of you were AV'd on ASC there is no guarantee of getting your shit; it's just collateral for the offending party to be pursued criminally by police or civilly if you really really want.

I'm actually not sure what exactly happens other than RCMP getting involved. But i want to ask you how you paid if it's via EMT or paypal?

You can open a dispute with your bank and let them know that this person is a scammer. The bank won't pursue the funds but you'll screw them over hard time if you bring in proper documentation in-branch to prove you were a victim of a scam.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2017, 00:21   #7
Twin#1[Op-for]

It was EMT. Should I post his name publically?
Old December 9th, 2017, 21:32   #8
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
I would.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General