Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

CAA M4S1 Sport AEG as first Airsoft gun?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old February 10th, 2017, 04:47   #1
josair

CAA M4S1 Sport AEG as first Airsoft gun?

Hey guys! I am newbie looking forward to buying my first airsoft gun. Some of my colleagues own this particular model, which I tried myself: CAA M4S1 Sport AEG. They said this will do good for beginners as well. And the price, which is around 200 bucks is not too high. What do you guys think? Is it a good buy for a beginner? Is there a better option?
josair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2017, 05:20   #2
Karnage

Send a message via MSN to Karnage
Decent recommendation, solid rifle with standard version 2 internals for easy upgrades in the future. The only down side is the limited battery storage on this model. I'd suggest looking for something that can hold a 9.6v nunchuck battery easily. That way you will get best performance out of the box without having to deal with lipo batteries (smaller more powerful but harder to maintain type)

http://www.torontoairsoft.com : Free shipping on Orders over $300!

Sorry I can no longer keep up with PMs. Please use the contact form on the website to reach TorontoAirsoft.com staff.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:53   #3
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
God damn...recommending a SPORT model CA to a newbie. Shame *ring* Shame *ring*

Save up your money. Do not buy a SPORT model. I cannot recommend you a good starter gun in the AEG world as I run all GBBRs, but I know for a fact that sport line is trash.

If you are going to get into the sport do it properly. Save up a decent amount and get yourself a VFC mk....something or other. As I said, I don't know the exact model, someone else should be able to provide you with that. I do believe Mach 1 sells them tho.

Or be a big boy say fuck it and go with a GHK gas setup and take out a second mortgage on your house to afford it

Alternatively, you can get yourself age verified and pickup an entire game ready package from our classifieds for a much better price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2017, 00:14   #4
josair

Thank you so much for helpful advice. You might have already understood that I am an absolute newbie and knows very little about airsoft guns. Can you suggest any brand and model around 200 bucks that does well for me? I don't want shot guns or sniper guns, just anything else will be good to have a look at. Thanks again.
josair is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion