Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Wanting to Get Age Verified

:

Newbie Tank

Old August 26th, 2010, 14:57   #16
sgtshilliday

Location: on 220 acre farm in West Nictaux, Middleton, Nova Scotia
Send a message via AIM to sgtshilliday Send a message via MSN to sgtshilliday Send a message via Yahoo to sgtshilliday Send a message via Skype™ to sgtshilliday
ya i just want to get AVed so when i do have money i can hop on the forums and get a rifle and some gear, the home hardware in the greenwood mall is selling an ICS M16 rifle i think thats what it is and colt 1911 airsoft pistol Vince from NSA told me about it and its true cause i poped in and looked and they have nice quality BB's and he said the manager can order in guns from the Halifax Army Navy store and there very tempting to buy cause i got 460 dollers here in cash beside me and im getting a pay check tomorrow which 1/2 of it is going for the car which i am still looking for $50 for my cell and 1/4 for mom

and i belive theres a field in Bridgewater nova scotia and im only an hour - hour and 45 min drive from there thats not even half a tank of gas

also i see canadian tire is selling a DPMS panther arms spring rifle for 50 dollers lmao looks good but also might be shit and i dont mind springers my self
i loved my stinger p312 pistol she shot straighter than hell and would make a dent in a pop can bigger than my fist almost

and i would be going to halifax tomorrow with the family to help my sister move in to another apartment but i cant due to work

Last edited by sgtshilliday; August 26th, 2010 at 15:49..
sgtshilliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2010, 21:54   #17
Spike
Privateer Airsoft

Stay away from anything that comes from walmart or CT. The ICS is good, and most of the guns that come from the AN store are good. You still should look into getting verified, 460 can get you a good used starter kit.
Old August 26th, 2010, 22:34   #18
L473ncy

I agree with Brian here guys. Sure there are some adults that are irresponsible with finances and running in the red but this isn't really the place for that.

shilliday:

ICS is fine and for $400 you can expect to get a pretty decent gun (used of course) or buy the ICS since that is a solid brand. Toss in another $100 for other random gear and borrow a bit of gear from other players for a few games till you get some more money and you're golden.

As for the trying to get out and meeting an AV rep (and giving some gas money for the trouble), it's a really nice gesture to pay for the gas money and I'm sure you'll fit in nicely in your local airsoft scene. Also, for now just keep your head low (also check out some of the newbies in the newbie tank and how they feel they're entitled to this or that and how the world owes them for being here (usually a once every few weeks spectacle with "hot" times being just when school is out and around the start of school as well)) and check out the FAQ's which answer a lot.

Last edited by L473ncy; August 26th, 2010 at 22:36..
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2010, 00:22   #19
sgtshilliday

Location: on 220 acre farm in West Nictaux, Middleton, Nova Scotia
Send a message via AIM to sgtshilliday Send a message via MSN to sgtshilliday Send a message via Yahoo to sgtshilliday Send a message via Skype™ to sgtshilliday
well i graduated from school so im all good and i might get the ICS one in homehard ware and yes its full colour black its 300 or 400 dollers and they have a red dot site for sale and nice King Arms BBS and the colt

and once i get my car i might go down to the army surplus store which is 30-40 mins away from me and look at gear

Last edited by sgtshilliday; August 27th, 2010 at 01:23..
sgtshilliday is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank