Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New Chinese Digi Camo

:

Gear Discussion

Old June 22nd, 2007, 12:26   #16
herr baron

Send a message via MSN to herr baron
more people disgruntled.

Last edited by herr baron; June 22nd, 2007 at 13:40..
herr baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 13:07   #17
Amazing KG3

Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
I have to admit when i read the fucking chinese, it was so bam i was literally left in a state of bliss and suspension, it was the weirdest feeling ever, like half of me was like, ha ha ha, bigotry is fun, then there was a felling of, hey that might offend some people, then theyre was like, wow that was random, yet its connected to the conversation.

I think you could earn a PHD just by analyzing that simple statement.

"fucking Chinese"

Im so mindfucked right now.
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 13:19   #18
Colin_S

Send a message via MSN to Colin_S Send a message via Skype™ to Colin_S
Quote:
Originally Posted by herr baron View Post
I'll admit it was a little random but...

1- for simply randomized humor, works well in business environments, parties, etc. KG3 gave out a laugh and was like "wtf", that was the intended reaction.
2-I lived with 3 chinese students of a particularly communist nature. They were disrespectful, they lied, they were brainwashed, and made my bathroom smell bad until they were gone. So I don't mind bashing on the country china (not individuals).
3- China is one of the biggest threats to the western world in the future
so call me not a big fan of their military
4- just because I walk around with a beret and a piece of bread doesn't make me french.
Regardless of your personal beliefs and views on the world, that was totally uncalled for. This isn't a party or business environment where others can read your body language or listen to your tone.

So it's clear, I'm Chinese. At first your comment didn't bother me too much (as distasteful as it was) but now I am offended after hearing you try to justify it. There are a many number of Chinese airsoft players in Canada and I think you owe them an apology. It might not bother some Chinese players but it sure pisses me off now.

Team GHOSTS - Fides et Amicitia
Blog: http://www.colinsun.com
G-45

Last edited by Colin_S; June 22nd, 2007 at 13:24..
Colin_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 13:29   #19
Yuxi
Retired

The original statement didn't really bother at all, your justification however stinks a little.

Whatever I guess, just a off the cuff remark, I think most of us have made at least one, or in my case hundreds.
Yuxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 13:32   #20
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin_S View Post
Regardless of your personal beliefs and views on the world, that was totally uncalled for. This isn't a party or business environment where others can read your body language or listen to your tone.

So it's clear, I'm Chinese. At first your comment didn't bother me too much (as distasteful as it was) but now I am offended after hearing you try to justify it. There are a many number of Chinese airsoft players in Canada and I think you owe them an apology. It might not bother some Chinese players but it sure pisses me off now.
I am not Chinese but I agree that comment like that should be kept to yourself or at least saved for a privat setting where outhers share your view or are not easely offended.
Pardon my spelling and gramma.ops:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 13:46   #21
Amazing KG3

thats the worst part about the internet, you cant look around the corner for nuns before you fire off a good joke.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 14:01   #22
herr baron

Send a message via MSN to herr baron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing KG3 View Post
thats the worst part about the internet, you cant look around the corner for nuns before you fire off a good joke.
I keep forgetting that people might not like my twisted sense of humor
herr baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 14:34   #23
Desmodus
Mexifaggot

Certainly not feeling that camo.. ew

Primaries: LCT AK74MN w/SKTBR, VFC M4 SOPMOD Block 2
Secondary: Latino heat, TM Glock 17
Desmodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 14:47   #24
Slick

Send a message via MSN to Slick
I dont know guys I think it looks good. Probably 10 times more effective then ACU. I think this is what the US should have done from the beginning. Copying the old woodland colours into the Marpat pattern. Why they switched from using Marpat to ACU Ill never understand. What a big mistake.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 21:02   #25
Nik12

Send a message via MSN to Nik12
Could be worse.
Nik12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 23:08   #26
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *

Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
Its interesting I think.
Every country has their own camouflage pattern, thats what makes the countries soo unique. German flektarn, Canadian Cadpat, US Marpat ripoff of Canadian CADpat, Tigerstripes, etc etc.

Quote:
3- China is one of the biggest threats to the western world in the future, so call me not a big fan of their military
And by the way, the US is a FAR bigger threat to the western world than China. In fact, If the US goes AWOL, China is the ONLY country with a large enough military to stand up to it. Furthermore, China has not made an agressive move in decades, while the US invades new countries every week. Former ALLIED Countries I might add. You forget, The taliban were AMERICAN trained and armed, their tunnels were dug by US Soldiers. Im not even Chinese and i can see how arrogant that statement is. And Chinese people from my experience are the MOST organized, Hardest working Industrious people I have ever met. I dont think I even have to compare for most people to know what i mean. You wouldnt have this luxurious life you live now if it wasnt for Underpaid Hard working Chinese Laborers.

Last edited by DarkAngel; July 2nd, 2007 at 23:46..
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 23:15   #27
Boche
I am memel, hear me roar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
Its interesting I think.
Every country has their own camouflage pattern, thats what makes the countries soo unique. German flektarn, Canadian Cadpat, US Marpat ripoff of Canadian CADpat, Tigerstripes, etc etc.

And by the way, the US is a FAR bigger threat to the western world than China. In fact, If the US goes AWOL, China is the ONLY country with a large enough military to stand up to it. Furthermore, China has not made an agressive move in decades, while the US invades new countries every week. Former ALLIED Countries I might add. You forget, The US was on the North Vietnamese side in the beginning of the war and gave them their equipment and weapons, The taliban were AMERICAN trained and armed, their tunnels were dug by US Soldiers. Im not even Chinese and i can see how arrogant that statement is. And Chinese people from my experience are the MOST organized, Hardest working Industrious people I have ever met. I dont think I even have to compare for most people to know what i mean. You wouldnt have this luxurious life you live now if it wasnt for Underpaid Hard working Chinese Laborers.
Blah, blah, blah.....at least spell 'Flecktarn' right next time.

The Shepherd always finds His sheep.
The Flat Earth has me Levelled.
Boche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 23:20   #28
philstructo

thats nasty why not make digital real tree
philstructo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 23:33   #29
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
Its interesting I think.

And by the way, the US is a FAR bigger threat to the western world than China. In fact, If the US goes AWOL, China is the ONLY country with a large enough military to stand up to it. Furthermore, China has not made an agressive move in decades, while the US invades new countries every week. Former ALLIED Countries I might add. You forget, The US was on the North Vietnamese side in the beginning of the war and gave them their equipment and weapons, The taliban were AMERICAN trained and armed, their tunnels were dug by US Soldiers. Im not even Chinese and i can see how arrogant that statement is. And Chinese people from my experience are the MOST organized, Hardest working Industrious people I have ever met. I dont think I even have to compare for most people to know what i mean. You wouldnt have this luxurious life you live now if it wasnt for Underpaid Hard working Chinese Laborers.
Your claiming that the Americans supported a pro-communist regime, in a post-war environment? Proof?

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 23:35   #30
Amazing KG3

You cant trust no one in the future! No one but your dog and your shotgun!

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion