Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KWA USP. 45 gas pistol

:

Newbie Tank

Old April 5th, 2010, 19:57   #16
kalnaren

http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/i...ptormanual.jpg

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 20:08   #17
juicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
I will no longer make an effort to answer any of your questions as it seems that your lack of ability to do your own research coupled with your eagerness to be spoon fed has made you ignorant if not entirely incompetent all together.
T7, I did that a while ago.
juicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 20:16   #18
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy View Post
T7, I did that a while ago.
Its my job to assist people with questions, however its not my job to help people who cannot even help themselves.

You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.

Sometimes its better to walk away and leave people to learn for themselves. You either do or you don't, Sink or Swim, pass of fail, eat or starve, Cleveland steamer or NewYork style taco.

C'est la vie

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; April 5th, 2010 at 20:23..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 20:52   #19
yancmart

Quote:
Its my job to assist people with questions, however its not my job to help people who cannot even help themselves.

You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.

Sometimes its better to walk away and leave people to learn for themselves. You either do or you don't, Sink or Swim, pass of fail, eat or starve, Cleveland steamer or NewYork style taco.

C'est la vie
Ok I told you I miss understood the site. Now i understand with a little more research. No need to continue on trying to insult me.
yancmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 20:55   #20
scottyfox

For a 16 year old that is receiving advice on guns to buy, there's no reason to get defensive when some very helpful members are making light of your desire to be spoonfed.
scottyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 21:00   #21
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by yancmart View Post
Ok I told you I miss understood the site. Now i understand with a little more research. No need to continue on trying to insult me.
I was not trying to directly insult you at all, the world does not revolve around you. My statement was a generalized comment and in reality a fact as well. People show up here here on a daily basis asking the same questions that have been asked thousands of times before. More often than not they use the guise of being new as a masquerade for being lazy, people don't want to read or research. Modern society has become complacent in our world of quick answers, the answers we provide are not quick enough. People want things now now now. People don't want to read a page full of words and formulate an understanding they just want quick solid justification so the can speed along to the next task they have. Now now now, boom boom boom, whats good and why, why is this gun better than this gun? Why is my pee green and smell like strawberry jello on friday but not sunday? how come daddy drinks? whats a moose knuckle? Why is uncle Mike is now auntie Gloria?

Why do you people continue to let me talk.

Last edited by TokyoSeven; April 5th, 2010 at 21:18..
Old April 5th, 2010, 21:10   #22
yancmart

Well Im sorry to cause any friction. Next time ill make sure not to try and get "spoonfed". Again, thanks for the info. youve helped me alot.
yancmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 21:19   #23
p0et

Quote:
I will no longer make an effort to answer any of your questions as it seems that your lack of ability to do your own research coupled with your eagerness to be spoon fed has made you ignorant if not entirely incompetent all together.
Sigged.
p0et is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 21:22   #24
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

In hind sight I believe it would have been funnier if I would have said incontinent in place of incompetent.

Old April 5th, 2010, 21:31   #25
p0et

Was still funny either way. How many people have you in their signatures, T7?
p0et is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 21:34   #26
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

I have no idea.

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank