Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 4th, 2009, 17:11   #166
valpas

hello

hello everyone i am new here
valpas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2009, 18:35   #167
valpas

hello i am valpas and i plan too look around the forums.
valpas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2009, 23:44   #168
clumpymonkey

Hi, names Pat, 22, did 3 years army reserve 16th service battalion, just getting into airsoft now and would love to try to get to operation mason relic on may 9th
Old March 7th, 2009, 18:47   #169
Nailath

Smile Hello, I'm new :)

Hello ASC, I am new around here and to Airosoft and I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Colin and I live in Mississauga, Ontario. I'm 20 years old. I've watched some matches of Airsoft on youtube and I'm completely in love with the sport. Looking through your list of Age-Verifiers I see several people in Toronto and one in Brampton that volunteer for this, so I do plan on contacting one of these people and getting verified at their convenience. I'll be looking through the FAQ's and learning pretty much everything I can as time permits, so I'll try to keep my noob questions for those topics that aren't listed or I don't understand.

Thank you, and I hope to meet you all here on this site, and I hope one day on a field somewhere.

-Colin AKA Nailath

Edit: I'm sorry about posting in the wrong place, I didn't at first see the proper place for it, so I thought It would go in the 'Newbie' section.

Last edited by Nailath; March 7th, 2009 at 18:50..
Nailath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2009, 20:42   #170
EDWARD I. MAIDEN

Location: THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN..FOR NOW..TILL' MY RIDE SHOW'S UP...
Good day to you all , I'm EDWARD I. MAIDEN(JOHN) and I've been on this pretty little planet for 4 decades now ,I reside in the ever so populated BRAMPTONSTAN .I must say that airsoft has got to be the best thing introduced to Canada.Ever since I found out about airsoft I've taken it upon myself to dive right in head first, and have accumulated quite an assortment of weapon's. I've read quite a few bits here at ASC, some very informative and other's...well let's just keep it simple and narrow it down to one very descriptive word...SILLY...but hey !..that's cool ,this is the country of free speech right? Anyway I really look forward to talking with all of the knowledgable and experienced player's who are not so high and mighty enough to talk to, and also the not so knowledgable, I'm not Mr. know it all either eh! Bottom line is I'm glad that this site exist's and that there is a whole country of people surrounding me that truly enjoy airsoft too...peace to all..HOUSTON OUT!

Last edited by EDWARD I. MAIDEN; March 7th, 2009 at 20:50..
EDWARD I. MAIDEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 20:12   #171
dutchxd

whats up!!

new on the boards and to airsoft!!! looking forward to getting out there and meeting some of you on the field.
dutchxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2009, 22:30   #172
Carby

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and to airsoft, thanks for having me
A few friends of mine got me to join their squad, they're on here too! Hope to see you all in the field some time soon

-Kyle!
Carby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2009, 22:56   #173
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by clumpymonkey View Post
Hi, names Pat, 22, did 3 years army reserve 16th service battalion, just getting into airsoft now and would love to try to get to operation mason relic on may 9th
Welcome to ALL you new people and I hope you all enjoy your time here and get out to lots of games.

Pat: SVC BN FO LIFE! (Even says so in my sig ... sorta :P)
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2009, 15:45   #174
siggypoo

Hello everyone. I'm Arthur, living in Oshawa. I'll be age verified within the next couple weeks, thanks to Whisper_Kill. I was an administrator for a world-wide forum related to a free flying game so, while I'm an airsoft n00b, I'm not new to forums.
Refer to my profile for info about me.

Thanks much for having me.
Old March 24th, 2009, 14:00   #175
WarMachineAirsoft

Greetings to Our Northern Neighboors!

Hello Canada and Canadian Airsoft Players!

I am JoyZ of SoRRoW and I am here to introduce one of the growing teams in the United States with a goal to become an Airsoft Army throughout the International Community. We are the War Machine Airsoft Army. We are based in Canoga Park California but we have several teams already around the United States in Maryland, South Carolina, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Arizona and California. On behalf of War Machine creator SoCoM I would like to say Hello to all of you and extend out our hands in order to reach the Airsoft Community of Canada. Please check out more on our team at http://www.WarMachineAirsoft.com

Also check out our over 100 Airsoft Videos on YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/WarMachineAirsoft

-[See you All on the Battlefield]-
WarMachineAirsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2009, 17:07   #176
ATF-Hatman

Hi all, Just poking my nose in and saying that I'm new here and all that
Name's Sean aka: Hatman

Cheers
Old March 28th, 2009, 21:56   #177
DrDissonance

Hey guys,

I've been putting off joining ASC for the last few years, as I've wanted to wait until I had the money to play. I got my first airsoft gun 4 years ago as a gift (a cheap, but enjoyable UHC MP5SD springer), and have always been interested in the milsim aspects of the game. I've been paintballing, and while I enjoy the rush of it, the attitude of most of the players and aspects of the game were a total turn-off.

I'm currently working towards getting my first AEG, and assembling my BDU, so hopefully I'll see some of you on the field this summer.

-Kellam
DrDissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2009, 21:10   #178
BradTraviss

Hi!This is Bradd Travis... I'm new at the forum.

Just wanted to introduce myself... Just found your forum and it seems really interesting.!
I hope I can be an active user here and make some quality posts
BradTraviss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2009, 14:09   #179
yoda1015

hello 2 evryone, i'm cesar, dar to my family and close friends, 37 yrs of age, married w/ 3 kids, we'll be moving to Canada from the UK in a few weeks time...i've already posted some stuff in d FAQ last october but haven't properly introduced my self till now...been playing airsoft for about 5 years but stopped a bit cause of limited time and been working on nights...hope to play again sometime but it will be in a different environment and types players (from british to canadians)...anyway...hope i can be age verified by june or july...cheers
yoda1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2009, 14:11   #180
Bissa

Send a message via MSN to Bissa
welcome to canada when you get here. are you moving to the okanogan? I saw that you signed up on airsoft kelowna.
Sergeant Gerry Boyle: I don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So, unless it's a photo of a really ugly baby, I don't want to see it.
Bissa is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank