Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

People who want CF kit (non-surplus)

:

Gear Discussion

Old June 25th, 2015, 20:18   #121
WPJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANA View Post
My bad. I had no idea this was an issue till I read this thread. I will remove my sales thread. I am sorry if any serving members of the forces were offended. That was never my intent.
Mate, sorry ill be clear. I'm not serving nor a member of the CF, I was just pointing out your post to the fact I have been told that all of the AR fear was to be destroyed in country. Yet it is out and about. Please don't take your post down because of what I said.

There are some who would find the kit useful.
WPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2015, 20:33   #122
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPJ View Post
Mate, sorry ill be clear. I'm not serving nor a member of the CF, I was just pointing out your post to the fact I have been told that all of the AR fear was to be destroyed in country. Yet it is out and about. Please don't take your post down because of what I said.

There are some who would find the kit useful.
Not for that price point, and for what the gear actually does tho.........

I should sell some of my Cadpat gear come to think of it. Need some new toys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2015, 22:34   #123
WPJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by daishi View Post
Not for that price point, and for what the gear actually does tho.........

I should sell some of my Cadpat gear come to think of it. Need some new toys.
Really its a steel vs the one on eBay for 650$ lol.
WPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2015, 22:57   #124
daishi

Send a message via MSN to daishi
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPJ View Post
Really its a steel vs the one on eBay for 650$ lol.
Holy shit, ebay prices are crazy. I would think a normal issued vest would be like what... 80-200 bucks depending on condition and market saturation/demand. But 600+...thats overkill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2016, 13:42   #125
Burger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
I just wanted to take a moment to address an issue I've seen cropping up more and more here on the buy&sell.

There are users here asking for or selling non-surplussed gear such as TacVests, small packs, cadpat leather gloves, cadpat raingear etc. I'm currently serving in a front-line unit, and we are experiencing extreme shortages of equipment. Regarding the above mentioned tacvest, we don't even have enough on base to ensure that soldiers posted into the unit each get one, we're down to sharing and cannibalizing from those who are in staff/HQ positions, long term medical restriction etc.

Persons who actively seek to acquire these kit items are fueling the market for black market goods, pieces of kit going walking from supply depots is an issue right now, and publically demonstrating an interest does not help the matter.

I urge any player here who counts themselves as patriotic and pro forces to not engage in the purchase or trade in non-surplussed CF issue kit. There are many alternative sources for similar items available; and for example the TV is a piece of crap, why would you want one?

Anyway, thanks for reading, cheers.
Hello, A few years go, i.e. the last time I played airsoft, A person I played with gave me a pair of pants and a jacket that are "cadpat", but I don't know if they are real or replica's. I'm wondering how I can figure out if they are real or not? and if they are real what I can do with them?

Furthermore, I don't think it's great to tell people that the Canadian military is "experiencing extreme shortages".
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2016, 14:01   #126
Kungpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger View Post
Hello, A few years go, i.e. the last time I played airsoft, A person I played with gave me a pair of pants and a jacket that are "cadpat", but I don't know if they are real or replica's. I'm wondering how I can figure out if they are real or not? and if they are real what I can do with them?

Furthermore, I don't think it's great to tell people that the Canadian military is "experiencing extreme shortages".
Look at the tag. Does it have a NSN number and additional info on the pant? ex. TROUSER, CBT LTWT CONVERGE PANTALON
Kungpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2016, 06:52   #127
Burger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungpow View Post
Look at the tag. Does it have a NSN number and additional info on the pant? ex. TROUSER, CBT LTWT CONVERGE PANTALON
If it did, what should I do with it?
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2019, 08:47   #128
hollywood...
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamBlinna View Post
I agree.... If you want to have one thread on the boards for people to ask where you guys are going to be and when, and to answer questions about the team then thats fine by me. but having all of these internal issue threads in a public area is a bit much. if your own forum is too much to ask, then maybe a private facebook group for just your team members.
WTF are you saying?

Nice necro post.
Old August 10th, 2019, 10:50   #129
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood... View Post
WTF are you saying?

Nice necro post.
Spambot. Pull up the IP and search it.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion