Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Taking too long to get Age Verified. - this user did not read the rules and FAQ's and started making racist comments/threats = how long to get banned before age verified.

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2014, 01:53   #46
skibbles911

im sure if you pray god will speed up the process or just lay yourself a good ol Jehovah witness
Old June 5th, 2014, 02:19   #47
Janus

Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switches View Post
How old are you? 50 years old? Because everyone is connected to the internet in this day of age. It's either you do or die these days. Your comment is not helping at all.
I know many people who have literally nothing to do with the internet and they survive quite well and content without it.

OP sucks.
Old June 5th, 2014, 02:38   #48
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

IT IS DO OR DIE!

Old June 5th, 2014, 02:44   #49
BloodSport
Traveling Man

I'm more upset that if he read the rules clicked on the age verification tab it referred to the age verification link which has all the FAQ's about age verification in the age verification section of the forums............

That and he didn't say happy birthday to me and now it's to late as it is now Thursday and my birthday has passed.
Old June 5th, 2014, 03:00   #50
redneck12

If you have such a short fuse maybe airsoft isn't for you, it's not all rainbows and unicorns.
Old June 5th, 2014, 04:55   #51
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck12 View Post
If you have such a short fuse maybe airsoft isn't for you, it's not all rainbows and unicorns.
or is it??????

Old June 5th, 2014, 05:18   #52
Rusty Lugnuts
Fainting Goat, Dictator of Quinte West

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Airsoft is for whites only, there's a reason the bb's are that color!
LOL I finally realized why i always hit trees (green bb's)
Old June 5th, 2014, 08:26   #53
siggypoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Lugnuts View Post
LOL I finally realized why i always hit trees (green bb's)

Mine are black! Oh, and a few green paintballs I keep just to prove to friends they exist, lol.
Old June 5th, 2014, 08:48   #54
MultipleParadox

Chill out man
The internets, and especially this forum, is the dwelling and breeding ground for master trolls

I'll try to be nice and this is not a personal attack but consider this:

And I mean the following in a general manner, not just related to this thread
If you have anger management problems, it's not for us to cope with and it doesn't excuse bad behaviour. There's no such thing as "it's it my fault", people have to assume the consequences of their acts and words. The same will happen on the field during a game, so if you want to have fun, adopt the attitude early and you'll have a blast and probably make new friends

In the contrary, you'll be in a world of hurt and playing the victim role before you know it

That said, I'll be the one welcoming you, hoping the community just got a new but nice player

Cheers and be patient, search and read the forums before asking questions and everything will be fine

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
Old June 5th, 2014, 09:02   #55
Laurel
a.k.a. mak11

wow... what a cry baby.. Like people said here, if you snap like this at an airsoft game you will not last too long or worse. This is all fun and games in the end.. and ASC is great at outing people who are trouble.
Old June 5th, 2014, 11:50   #56
THE BOSS
Bearer of the blood Hand

Mate...

Since everyone takes a dump on that snappy young Padawan .

Cool it. You are not displaying necessary base behaviour signs when challenged.
such us:
  • Politeness ( especially when you want something from someone )
  • Kindness in times of despair ( and you have not even had despair yet )
  • Pro - Player attitude ( meaning - suck it up - stop crying - be a gentleman )
In airsoft you get challenged a lot - plus fatigue and heat and heavy gear and inflicted pain by some hard hits in rather soft places make it necessary that you keep the cool .

If not.

Then you are already a little powderkeg - sitting on your soft chair at home in your room - and not even out there with the Vets.

you are around me on the field and display such negative - short fused behavior are you in a heap of troubles. Organizers talk with each other. We are all friends in here because Airsoft is so much more then just shoot`n BB`s man. It is a community. I made my best friendships in here and out there.

It is a great Comunity with great people in general and some Yahoo`s which are filtered after they display such negative behavior when challenged in a friendly and funny way.

so I would suggest - You alter your attitude and show the good guy I am sure you normally are.

Cause no one has done you wrong - they were just playing with you.

change course young Padawan - The world needs more Jedi`s.
Dont give in the dark side.

Boss ( the only Sith in Here )
Old June 5th, 2014, 12:45   #57
Switches
Banned

Alright, you faggots have taken this TOO FAR. I'm sick and tired of all the trolling for a lot of you. Stop this right now, or I'm calling the police on this one. Please be nice to me, for I have not done anything wrong.

As for BloodSport, I tried my best to read the FAQs and rules and everything. I probably missed something okay? I get it already, Jesus Christ.

This forum has a motherfucking anti-flame rule, correct? I ask everyone to act like men and stop bullying me like this, it's ridiculous. It may be funny to some of you, but it's stressful for me.

To those who tried to help me, I highly appreciate it, thank you. I'll take your words and yes I've been playing airsoft quite fine on the field.

Thank you and no more trolling on my thread please.

PS. Who's the jackass who decided to put a weird avatar on my profile page that says "You're making me very angry?" This is unacceptable. Remove it at once please.

Last edited by Switches; June 5th, 2014 at 12:48..
Old June 5th, 2014, 12:48   #58
ARC-74
Can't Aim worth a damn!! old lady gives me heck for missing the toilet all the time.

Welcome to the fun filled sarcastic world of ASC

How to act when waiting for AV.

How not to act when waiting for AV.

It's worth the wait.

Edit: this was done before the previous post was posted.
Old June 5th, 2014, 12:52   #59
Switches
Banned

I am waiting patiently. Unfortunately, these trolls are really pissing me off since yesterday and I'm not liking it. I am especially disappointed at whoever added that disgusting martian avatar and words on my profile and above my Tina Sprout avatar.
Old June 5th, 2014, 13:01   #60
zombiesniper

Look I'm a newb here as well but have moderated my fair share of forums so here's some friendly advice. Just ignore this thread from now on and get back to reading the other posts on the forum.

Quote:
Alright, you faggots have taken this TOO FAR. I'm sick and tired of all the trolling for a lot of you. Stop this right now, or I'm calling the police on this one.
This will only get the trolls rolling more and there is nothing the police can do. Especially since you're the one flinging most of the hatred.

Quote:
PS. Who's the jackass who decided to put a weird avatar on my profile page that says "You're making me very angry?" This is unacceptable. Remove it at once please.
Yes it can be annoying when someone messes with your public image/profile but, whoever did this has at least some admin powers. Calling them names and making demands of them could cause the attention to carry on longer for thier amusement.

Just relax, ignore it, it will blow over sooner. Even better apologize and realize a silly pic doesn't change who you are.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by zombiesniper; June 5th, 2014 at 13:05.. Reason: grammar
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank