:

Newbie Tank

Old January 1st, 2012, 14:55   #16
Barbie
Official Narcissistic Puma

Send a message via MSN to Barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
I personally used this in all my 2011 season games. I never got shot in the mouth i cannot garantee 100% protection. I can breathe and drink water perfectly fine, but i do talk like a teen with fat ass bracers and too much drool.

http://www.protechguard.com/
I did get shot in the mouth while wearing my protech!!! Result? Nothing!!! Still hAve all my pearly whites!!! I praise that mouthguard cause having tried about 10 of em, it really is very comfy and different than all others.

I dont have a team, i have an open relationship with many... Jealous? Yep! I tought so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis View Post
Now if you excuse me, I have to go put on my spacesuit to attend my "And much more" training session.
Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 15:07   #17
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Always remember to properly fit a mouth guard. Plus they'll help limit concussions if you ever fall.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 17:08   #18
R1ghty

I cut apart a lower face mesh mask, and attached it to the chinstrap on my PASGT.
There are a couple nice dents in it, which shows it has done its job.
R1ghty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 23:21   #19
BIGMEDCIN

An inside mouth guard will most definitely protect your teeth from chipping and breaking no question! and after wearing one playing hockey for 20+ years, breathing is not a problem either...talking with one well ya that is noticeable, that can be relieved by cutting off some of the rear portion (over the molars) since you are only realy worried about the front 4 upper and lower anyway!

In 9 years of play, I have had my front tooth broken completely off and a couple over ripe cherry split lips until my brain matter absorbed the cost of dental work and unnecessary discomfort, I have been wearing a face mask covering just my mouth area for a long while now and with all the BBs that have smashed off that, I am sure it saved me 100s of dollars!!

In the last 2 years I have seen 4 others loose front teeth, 1 dig a BB out of their nose and half a dozen cherry popped lips, if the cool factor tugs at one's ego and protection is out (these are the same guys that would wear ballistic sunglasses if they could get away with it!) it is only a matter of time...unless of course you are with the Arty boys and MED is from 200ft or more:wink:

Bottom line, dont let the wanna be "hard corps" players that tell you it ain't cool, my mouth guard has never got in the way of any of my BBs, slowed them down or put a hook to the left or right on them!
BIGMEDCIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 23:43   #20
theshaneler

i have one of those protec mouth guards and love it. easy to drink and breath, and talking isnt even that bad.

lately i have been using one of those lower face mesh masks with great success.

at the VERY minimum i make sure to chew gum so that my mouth stays closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.
theshaneler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2012, 09:51   #21
CodeName Sempi

Protect your teeth, believe me I got a tooth shot out yesterday threw my lip! Looking into buying a good Mesh Face guard now! Luckily I have insurance I just cant imagine not having it! And The face-guard is only like 10$ and you barely notice you have it on! I noticed this yesterday when a friend let me try one on for a game!

Well I guess you learn from your mistakes!
http://www.sportsonlyauction.com/
CodeName Sempi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2012, 00:07   #22
jaipex

Interesting answers.

Thanks for input guys!
jaipex is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank