Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Angie's Outdoor now in Downtown T.O.

:

Gear Discussion

Old May 16th, 2009, 21:36   #1
Kutter

Angie's Outdoor now in Downtown T.O.

Just thought this might be of interest but I was was walking along Spadina when I saw a sign for Angie's Outdoors and thought I might have a look. They've only been opened for 2 days but they had the usual selection of gear (US, cadpats, brit gear, etc.) but what I found interesting was there selection of tac vest. Instead of the usual no name brands you see downtown they had a decent selection of Tasmanian Tiger vests and chest harnesses.

I spoke to the owners for a bit and they mentioned there originally from Barrie and this store is basically a satellite of that location so they should be bringing in more stuff eventually. It's probably worth mentioning that the owners were really friendly and easy to talk to so if anything it''s worth dropping in and checking out if you're in the area.

Their located at 200 Spadina, 2nd story.
Kutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2009, 22:30   #2
deep in the bush
Monkey with a Gun

Send a message via MSN to deep in the bush
Angies...

I have dealt with Angies for about 10 years now. I always enjoy going there to pick up items.

I am happy to see you found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutter View Post
Just thought this might be of interest but I was was walking along Spadina when I saw a sign for Angie's Outdoors and thought I might have a look. They've only been opened for 2 days but they had the usual selection of gear (US, cadpats, brit gear, etc.) but what I found interesting was there selection of tac vest. Instead of the usual no name brands you see downtown they had a decent selection of Tasmanian Tiger vests and chest harnesses.

I spoke to the owners for a bit and they mentioned there originally from Barrie and this store is basically a satellite of that location so they should be bringing in more stuff eventually. It's probably worth mentioning that the owners were really friendly and easy to talk to so if anything it''s worth dropping in and checking out if you're in the area.

Their located at 200 Spadina, 2nd story.

I'm the Barrie Bastard.
http://www.bbbastard.com/

Cheese is good.
deep in the bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2009, 22:49   #3
georgehutchison

I also support Angies up here in Barrie. They have some great Gear. Very nice and helpfull staff.
Old May 16th, 2009, 22:52   #4
kalnaren

+1 to Angies. Gotten all my BDU sets there, as well as other stuff. Great selection, great service.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2009, 22:54   #5
pipefitter316

great store here in barrie, all the best to them in T dot
pipefitter316 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion