Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Question about parts

:

Accessories Discussion

Old March 25th, 2009, 23:37   #1
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Question about parts

I just today purchased an G&G GR16. And I have some questions about parts. I could find the answers through searching.

- I want to know if its possible to find a metal receiver for it that has no markings, that includes the safe semi and full auto markings.

- I saw the Magpul PTS MOE Handguard on ebaybanned and would like to know if this is compatable with a G&G M4?

Thanks

Last edited by Eeyore; March 25th, 2009 at 23:40..
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2009, 23:40   #2
KND
* AV revoked *

Short answer is Yes but long answer is you need to verified and contact a retailer to import for you since if you do by yourself, it will get seized and you will lose money as well.

For the handguard, I doubt it would fit since G&G M4 is using delta ring as well so basically you just take out the stock handguard then put it in or maybe need a little bit modification. I will tell you when mine arrive to my apartment. That's all

KND

KND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2009, 23:45   #3
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Having trouble getting AV'd. Don't own a car so I have to wait on the generosity of a verifier to meet me downtown or something.
Old March 25th, 2009, 23:55   #4
EDWARD I. MAIDEN

Location: THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN..FOR NOW..TILL' MY RIDE SHOW'S UP...
Quote:
Originally Posted by notom66866 View Post
I just today purchased an G&G GR16. And I have some questions about parts. I could find the answers through searching.

- I want to know if its possible to find a metal receiver for it that has no markings, that includes the safe semi and full auto markings.

- I saw the Magpul PTS MOE Handguard on ebaybanned and would like to know if this is compatable with a G&G M4?

Thanks
YES!!..most definately the MAGPUL PTS MOE handguard fits beautifully on the G&G M-4 I've done it and I'm going to get another for my other G&G M-4..a truly great handguard , and looks way freakin' cool......EDWARD
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,for the Devil sends the Beast with wrath,because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast for it is a human number, its number is Six Hundred and Sixty-six."(Revelations Ch.x111 v18)
EDWARD I. MAIDEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2009, 14:24   #5
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

So it fits great. But does it fit stock or do I need a new delta ring?
Old March 27th, 2009, 16:00   #6
EDWARD I. MAIDEN

Location: THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN..FOR NOW..TILL' MY RIDE SHOW'S UP...
That would be STOCK..my friend ..all I did was take off the original ..then simply attached the new one and VOILA!!..took all of 20 second's..don't hesitate..you will truly like the result..EDWARD..
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,for the Devil sends the Beast with wrath,because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast for it is a human number, its number is Six Hundred and Sixty-six."(Revelations Ch.x111 v18)
EDWARD I. MAIDEN is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion