Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

URGENT- POTENTIAL SCAMMER - Any info for USER - Dongtheimpailer

:

General

Old December 20th, 2019, 02:15   #46
Ratters

Thoroughly impaled on his own d*ng

Is it just me or does it look like he's got some sort of regular flow when it comes to items? I hope these potential sales weren't back door deals with customer returns from some retailer. Purely speculation but some folks just aren't honest on top of being crooked scammers, particularly with green apples to the sport. Face to face deals I always say buyer beware but toxic thievery like this makes my blood boil. I want to say to everyone at a loss I'm sorry this happened to you, particularly around the holidays. My Christmas wish for you all is that he gets a karmic return for every red cent he stole.
Old December 20th, 2019, 03:09   #47
pkindos

Thanks Ratters it’s absolutely heart breaking. I was so excited to get the gun and we trusted him and he does this... I looked through his fb and saw him and his wife. Imagine if I did this to him and his wife how they would feel. The worst part is he clearly had intention of doing this. Cut his phone and sold it to multiple people. I literally scraped the money together as well. I hope he gets caught or decides to give everyone his money back including me. He literally still checks his account regularly 2-3 times a day and is just ignoring all of this.
pkindos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:34   #48
hollywood...
cranky old man

was online today at 0550 - obviously ignoring all this.
I have sent him multiple PM's to resolve this and my guess is he just does not give a fuck.

Sent him one last PM this am advising him that the people he scammed will be advising the authorities, and to enjoy Christmas in a jail cell.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited by hollywood...; December 20th, 2019 at 07:43..
hollywood... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:57   #49
curlyk

Little late joining in, but you can add one more to the scammed list. I paid for a TM g18 on Dec 12th. Obviously one of the same ones he also sold Venture. He gave me the same bullshit line about how his wife sent it out and he would send me the tracking # when he got home from work. Haven't heard from him since. I noticed deltasniper had left negative feedback a few days ago and got in touch with him, as I had a super smooth purchase from him recently.

The email he provided me: brianwong797@hotmail.com

If there is anything I can do to help the investigation, or if I need to provide a statement please let me know.
curlyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:57   #50
tome

Thanks for the efforts Hollywood 🙂
And thanks for the wishes Ratters 🎄
tome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2019, 09:42   #51
Okawesome

I don’t know if this will be helpful but I asked dongtheimpaler about the 6094’s he posted.

On Dec 11 he replied to me:

“They are adjustable from the shoulders and waist. For reference I am a big guy (200lbs 5’6) and it fits me as well as it does my brother who is 5’8 140.”

I don’t know if those descriptions are accurate as I didn’t pursue the deal further than that.

Also consider guys - he may now have your email addresses, ASC User names, mailing addresses and names. Consider going through all your accounts and doing a security refresh like changing passwords and enabling two factor authentication wherever possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2019, 14:22   #52
hinoobies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okawesome View Post
I don’t know if this will be helpful but I asked dongtheimpaler about the 6094’s he posted.

On Dec 11 he replied to me:

“They are adjustable from the shoulders and waist. For reference I am a big guy (200lbs 5’6) and it fits me as well as it does my brother who is 5’8 140.”

I don’t know if those descriptions are accurate as I didn’t pursue the deal further than that.

Also consider guys - he may now have your email addresses, ASC User names, mailing addresses and names. Consider going through all your accounts and doing a security refresh like changing passwords and enabling two factor authentication wherever possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a good identification and based on his Facebook photos, it seems like a description that matches his build. I believe each one of us affected by this scam should begin looking into filing police reports if you have not already.

All of the details that we have on Brian will continue to be updated onto the main thread as I receive them

Hopefully this guy gets caught. I'm guessing this may also be one of the larger scam/fraud that has hit ASC
hinoobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2019, 14:47   #53
pkindos

I already filed one online the other day but I will be going in after work to file another police report as well. Yes it definitely helps. Thanks guys! Please everybody file a police report so it keeps our case strong.
Old December 21st, 2019, 03:03   #54
pkindos

Any news?
Old December 21st, 2019, 11:36   #55
pl19

https://devtsix.com/viewtopic.php?p=171645#p171645

Potentially at it again.
pl19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2019, 11:47   #56
hollywood...
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl19 View Post
what a fucking POS this guy is
Old December 21st, 2019, 12:17   #57
pkindos

Wow that is ridiculous he is trying this again. Everybody file a police repor. They will get him.
Old December 21st, 2019, 13:54   #58
Full-Auto-Seer

What a fitting patch this guy has on the PC in the first pic.
Old December 21st, 2019, 20:57   #59
Ratters

Ding Dong please come along

One thing i've learnt in life is that respect is given as a default to anyone you know or meet. At least it should be based on a 50/50 split of reciprocation. Anyone who is a chum of this fellow should be Q'ing him up, asking him if what he did was the right thing to do to a community and it's members as dedicated to the sport as we all are. For some people money comes easy, for others it's difficult and they save for what they love. This "fellow" Mr. Impailer, should be looking himself in the mirror this season, consider the people he's met here and on the field, people who gave HIM respect. look himself in the eyes and make a man-up decision to fix this mess irregardless of his ability to pay some of it back, all of it back or ship out what is technically now owned by countless individuals who are dedicated players, collectors, admirers of the sport.

Mr. Dong, please do the right thing and zip it up, stop pissing on everyones backs and telling them it's raining. Please work towards being a stand up individual we can once again respect and allow yourself to respect yourself and your actions towards others. Otherwise you're simply an oxygen waster.

Merry Christmas all, The sun will shine another day despite this dark rainy cloud of events. I wish you all the best this holiday season.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 08:25   #60
duck tape

We should contact his mom and tell her what a piece of shit her son turned out to be
duck tape is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General