Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Zombie INSOMNIA 2 [Oct,24th]

:

Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi

Old August 22nd, 2009, 15:58   #1
The.Saint

Zombie INSOMNIA 2 [Oct,24th]

Background:

You are held up in an abandoned shack with a group of people. You each have metal pipes that you have used to kill zombies so far, but there are more and more coming. You will need to venture out of the safety of the 'safe house' and gather supplies and guns and ammo. You will also need to get power hooked up and barricade the 'safe house' as well as gather any useful items and 'money'. Eventually you will have to prep an escape vehicle and get out. There are other groups of people out there though, they are not friendly and they want all the same things you do.

(weapons):

The ammo will be supplied by Hardcorps and included in the entry fee. Players will not be able to start with weapons, they will start with fake knives and steel pipes. They will be able to 'buy' guns and ammo and hamburgers and drinks with the fake money they find on the field. Players can bring their own guns if they are under 330 fps with 0.20 g bbs. Each gun will be priced on how 'suped up' it is in our opinions. It is recommended to bring your favorite zombie killing weapon though, the storekeeper will keep it reserved for ya

(Supplies needed):

Either street clothes or camo. We will provide hamburgers and drinks, but it will be limited to 1 burger and drink then you must use the game 'money to buy more energy drinks etc. (or real money).

Entry fee:

$ 35

Start time:

7:00 pm.

End time:

12:00 am.

Harcorps: Combat Simulations [Penticton BC, 9 km up Green MTN road.]

Main rules to be announced in game
The.Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 18:53   #2
elite soldier

sounds bad ass...if only i lived in bc :'(
elite soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2009, 02:01   #3
Echos

Sounds interesting. Moved to Vancouver though so, bit of a trip unless someone out this way has an open seat.
Old September 25th, 2009, 02:13   #4
MillerBRo

well, there's 2 every year and they just keep getting better so come down anytime we have games every sunday.
MillerBRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 18:14   #5
RaisinBran

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I don't get my AEG until 2 weeks, and my TM is loaned!!!!

Anyways what are the age restrictions?

If I have someone 18+ with me, will I be able to play?
JG M4A1
RaisinBran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 21:18   #6
MillerBRo

thats ok we will have field guns for people to use- most players wont have guns to start and we will be using real caps so most wont have too many BBs anyway. People bringing guns must be firing under 330fps with .2s

We do allow under 18s (14 is the lowest we allow for regular days unless you do a private booking) but you must show up with the parental consent waiver signed and filled out entirely:

http://www.hardcorps.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80
Old October 18th, 2009, 19:11   #7
Echos

If anyone from the Vancouver area wants to head out to this I would love to go and Ill pay for half of travel. PM me
Old October 20th, 2009, 17:32   #8
MillerBRo

As with any large event a number of key things need to come together and unfortunately with this event one of the key issues hasnt worked out.

The $35 fee was originally intended because we had hoped to have some massive prize support (everyone was going to leave with something weather it was a bloody zombie rag with OPInsomnia '09 silk screened on it all the way up to Shotguns or quality spring pistols). Though we have some of the prize support we wont have any of it here by the day of the event.

Try as we might we have no way to fix it before the event and we dont feel that the $35 is justified any longer so we have lowered the fee to reflect what we felt a fair price would be: $10 (covers your admission, use of field weapons and gets you a pop and a hamburger).

We hope that everyone can understand.

We will be setting up a major event in the 2010 season that will have the prize support we had hoped for as well as a number of other special events (more zombie missions, Stalker Milsim etc).

thank you,

Hardcorps Combat Simulations
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi